A New Beginning Renovation Inc.

General Contractors
Kitchener ON N2E 0B8
General Contractors
A New Beginning Renovation Inc.

Reviews for A New Beginning Renovation Inc.

abdualrahimchaban
abdualrahimchaban

Finished basement with kitchen

Mervan on his team came and did basement with kitchen. All the work was done according to the city requirements Electrical Plumbing framing fire separation and basement insulation .I was really impressed with the quality of the work and timing of his team left the job site spotless would love to do business again with them

Thanks for your business Abdulrahim.

Mouaz in Toronto
Mouaz in Toronto

Taping

I had 10 apartments needs taping I called these awseome guys and the finish in 10 days and they came back to do the touch up after the first coat of painting I couldn't complain about anything and the job was perfect.

Thank you Moazz looking forward to make a business again with you.

baselwahib16
baselwahib16
0 reviews Cambridge, ON

Medical clinic

Optometry clinic. They did the entire thing, start to finish. 1117sq. Flooring, walls and electricity. They installed cabinets and took care of the planning

Thank you Basel wish you all the best in your business.

Joseph Hopps  in Kitchener
Joseph Hopps in Kitchener

House Painting

I meet Marven at a painting store and I hired him to paint my house and he did a great job and very clean, I was really satisfied a week after we damaged some drywall while we are moving some furniture , I called Marven asking him to repair, he came by and repair and paint it and didn’t charge for it he was really generous at his job.
Great team thanks Marven

Joe thank you so much , It was pleasure meeting you and working with you,
I'm Looking forward to work with again.

Mervan Matini

Looking for General Contractors pros in Kitchener?