Prestigious Home Inspections

Scott in Barrie in Toronto
Scott in Barrie in Toronto
2 reviews Barrie, ON

Patio

Prestigious Home Inspections (or Rule of Thumb Contracting). Or more importantly the owner Brien Johnston. Took my $ and ran.

I am physically unable to do manual labour due to my injury. I was sourcing someone to help replace the patio stones and level them in front of my house. Brien reached out to me and offered to do it. He even came by the house and said it would be no problem.

Then he showed up raised the patio with limestone and laid the new stones (see picture). Very far from level and now raised above ground level at the bottom. That evening when I shared my dissatisfaction, he promised to return and discuss fixing the issue.

He never showed. He never responded to any further voicemails and text messages. Now he has blocked my number. I called him from my wife's phone and he answered and hung up on me 10 seconds later when he realized who I was

The stones aren't level. They are all separating and obviously the limestone at the bottom is running out underneath

Looking for Home Inspection pros in Barrie?