Nordik Windows And Doors

Best of 2020 winner 2 timesBest of 2020winner 2 times

Reviews for Nordik Windows And Doors

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

INSTALLATION

The installers were very quick and professional with my window install. They came on time, and cleaned up when they were done, including cleaning the window. I also got a demonstration on how the window operates. My favorite part of the window....no painting required except for the trim.

Thank you very much for your good review! It was a pleasure working with you during your project. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our staff. Please keep in mind that you have a 20 year warranty on parts and service.

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Bay Window

After an in house consultation for a bay window which is the main feature of our bungalow, when the window arrived, it was not the colour we were told we would get. We were then told there was only 1 colour they manufactured in brown. Then the angles were measured incorrectly (twice) and in trying to correct the problem, the installers had to call the company's service technician to correct the problem. My husband was assured he would be called 1 hour before coming out so he could arrange time off work to speak to the technician. However, this did not happen and my husband couldn't leave at the last minute. It's been 2 weeks and no one has called us. Two neighbours commented how awful the top part of the window looked as they nailed the old colour casing and did not provide one to match their new window. We are unhappy and this is a costly window ordered as we were assured it match our previous colour.

Good morning, I am very sorry to hear about your poor experience. Please be advised that our service department has just left you a voicemail to rectify this issue. This issue is top priority for us and we would love to clear it up as soon as possible. Please give us a call back at 416-335-8323. If we do not hear back from you we will call again shortly.

Thank you very much for presenting your concern. We do not want this type of issue to occur again so any feedback is greatly appreciated.

brottomath in Toronto
brottomath in Toronto

Nordic windows

We are thrilled and happy to decide to buy our microcelluar vinyl windows with Nordic...the fact that I get 30 percent more window makes a huge difference. Very happy with the quality of the windows and the installers did a fabulous job too!

Thank you very much for your positive review! It was an absolute pleasure working with you during this project. We hope you enjoy your windows for years to come. Please let us know if we can be of assistance in the future.

Donna in Etobicoke
Donna in Etobicoke

Installing new 7 new windows in my house

After contacting Nordick Windows and getting an estimate, the windows were completed before the proposed time. I think Shavkat did an excellent job in installing the windows. He worked meticulously to have them installed properly. His personality was friendly, he was on time and gave the assurance that we will be completely satisfied. It has been only a few days but he has assured me the argon gas he included will prevent us from having ice build up during the winter time. I certainly will recommend this company to anyone.

Thank you very much for your great review! We appreciate your kind words. The installer will be recognized for his excellent work.
If you need any installations in the future, we would be pleased to work with you again. Your business is greatly appreciate!

jeff in Toronto
jeff in Toronto
0 reviews Caledon, ON

Windows and doors

Home needed all new windows and a sliding door. Chose Nordik for their next generation design and Canadian manufactured products.
Pricing was in line with other companies but what sets them apart is again next generation design AND their installation team of Vince Jen and Chris. Professionalism at its finest!
Special thanks to the sales and service team for seamless and dedicated service.
Will not soon forget Don who did an amazing job with special attention to detail with the cut outs for the new windows.
All in all I would recommend for anyone to use this company if you have 1, 2 or 50 windows/doors!

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave your positive feedback . We are very Happy that you are enjoying the product we have installed. We are happy to assist you with anything further. Please let us know if we can be of any more assistance.

lightspeed33 in Brampton
lightspeed33 in Brampton

Windows

Obred and Goran did a great job installing my windows and patio doors; they worked till 9:00pm to get the job completed in one day.
However I am not too impressed with the company, after 10 days and still don’t have an invoice for the completed job

Thank you for your kind words regarding the installation.

The balance due is found on your contract that was provided to you. As for the final invoice, we deliver the invoicing information and the warranty via. email to all of our clients. I confirmed with our Accounting Department and this email was delivered to your email address on May 21st. I have asked for our Accounting Department to re-send the email to your address. Please be advised that our warranty emails have fallen into individuals junk email in the past. We kindly request that you check your junk email folder for the email.

We do apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced. We appreciate the feedback you have provided.

Front Door Installation

I had a great experience with Nordik. The salesperson was friendly and knowledgeable and the install guys were efficient and left everything clean and tidy. We are very happy with the new door and the service.

We are very happy to hear that you are enjoying your new products! We appreciate your business and would be happy to assist you with anything further. Please let us know if we can be of any more assistance.

Stephanie L. in East York
Stephanie L. in East York

Window Install Follow Up

Jason and his apprentice were professional and informative. They checked all of the installed windows and not just the ones that required minor adjustments. They were prompt and efficient (as well as friendly).

Hello Stephanie,

Thank you very much for your positive review! We appreciate your business. If you need any assistance in the future, we would be happy to work with you again.

Service

I have used Nordic Windows & Doors in the past for all my windows, side, patio and storm doors. Had a problem with one small window. Called the company and all details were taken promptly. James came over today to take care of the problem. I found James, the installer, efficient, friendly and very pleasant to talk to. Very pleased with the service. Thank you James. Will not hesitate to recommend the Company.

Thank you very much for your 10 star review! We are very happy that you enjoyed your experience with Nordik Windows. If you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our office.

JF in Mississauga
JF in Mississauga

Windows

The initial sales process was convenient with evening appointments and Eric ( sales agent) was knowledgeable and confident in product.

Customer service following signing of contract was lacking and incredibly disappointing! No returned phone calls or email in follow up to scheduling and concerns. The day of the scheduled install the installers called in sick and I was required to take an additional day off work so the install could occur.
I would have expected a company of this size and stature would have contingencies in place as to not inconvenience the customer.

Installers (Shavkat) arrived on time on the second day, where polite, shared lots of information in relation to each step and I was very pleased with
their work and the end result. The windows look beautiful!

Payment was easy with options of cash, cheque ore transfer.

Hello, I apologize for the bumpy start to your experience with Nordik Windows. We appreciate any feedback we can get so that we can avoid these occurrences in the future.
We are very happy to hear that you are happy with the installer's work. We hope that you enjoy your windows for years to come. If you have any issues in the future, please do not hesitate to contact our office. We would be happy to work with you again.

More about Nordik Windows And Doors

For over 35 years, Nordik Windows and it's partner companies have been providing the complete customer experience - we manufacture, we install, we service and we back up everything we do with one of the most comprehensive warranties in the industry.

We Manufacture.
We Sell.
We Install.
We Service.
We are one of Canada's largest and fastest growing window and door replacement companies because we provide a complete, worry-free experience.