Amasis Construction Inc.

General Contractors
Vaughan ON L6A
General Contractors
Amasis Construction Inc.

Reviews for Amasis Construction Inc.

joanne
joanne

Front stairs repair job

From the moment I was contacted they were professional. Excellent work, excellent people, easy to do business with, I highly recommend them and will be using them for more projects.

You’re the best, Joanne. Thank you again for sharing such a positive experience. It means the world to us, thanks!

Tina
Tina

BASEMENT RENOVATION

Amasis Construction did an awesome job with my basement. I just love it so much and this has become the favorite part of my home. Amasis Construction framed and dry walled the complete basement and also added a bathroom and extra bedroom. My basement is now complete and cozy like the rest of my home.

We strive to be the best Construction Company in the GTA. I’m glad we could help get your basement into top-notch shape and I can’t thank you enough for your kind review of Amasis Construction, thanks!

More about Amasis Construction Inc.

We offer interior and exterior upgrades. Small and large jobs, "When It's Done Right, It Stays Right". . .
Looking for General Contractors pros in Vaughan?