Amasis Construction Inc.

Concrete Contractors
Vaughan ON L6A
Concrete Contractors
Amasis Construction Inc.

Reviews for Amasis Construction Inc.

Renovation

I am very satisfied with this company, great job over all.
thank you again for the great service in this proyect.
I will recomend to others when planning a home renovation. I can enjoy my place better.

We are pleased that you're happy with the work we completed for you, thanks for the review!

wendells in Vaughan
wendells in Vaughan

kitchen remodel

i found amasis contruction through a previous customer. I got them to remodel my kitchen it was a pleasure working with them the job was done to completion and i was more then happy with the quality of work. The workers were polite and work space was clean and tidy. i would use them again if i need anything else done

It was amazing working with you as well Wendell, call us anytime, and thanks for the great review!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Basement Renovation

I cant say enough about the great work Amasis construction did on my basement. They stuck to the schedule which was very important for me and it was exactly what I envisioned.

We are very happy that you are pleased with your basement renovation. Thanks for the great review!

Nicholas in Barrie
Nicholas in Barrie
0 reviews Barrie, ON

Small reno

Even though it was a small job they still treated me like a was a big client. Top notch work all the way through. No question I would use them again.

Thanks for the review Nicholas, it was a pleasure working with you as well.

Carrie in Toronto
Carrie in Toronto

Renovation

Amasis construction just built a new demising wall for us in a commercial building . The job was finished quick and perfect

Very Nice guy ,excellent job. High recommended.

Will continue use for future jobs.

Thank you for your review Carrie. We are pleased to know that you are happy with our workmanship and our project scheduling.

Our goal is to provide amazing customer service and beat our customers expectations on every project!

Jeeenice2019
Jeeenice2019

Bathroom repairs/renovations

The contractor was polite, professional & has excellent work ethics ...he gave me an estimate and time frames of the scope of work to be done. He placed tiles in my washroom & removed moldy corking around the bathtub. He kept the home free of old debrees and worked clean. Btw he offer competitive pricing. I would Highly recommend him to friends & family.

Thanks for the awesome review! We work to meet and beat our customers expectations, and we’re pleased that we hit the mark for you. Come back and see us soon. Take care!

joanne
joanne

Front stairs repair job

From the moment I was contacted they were professional. Excellent work, excellent people, easy to do business with, I highly recommend them and will be using them for more projects.

You’re the best, Joanne. Thank you again for sharing such a positive experience. It means the world to us, thanks!

Tina
Tina

BASEMENT RENOVATION

Amasis Construction did an awesome job with my basement. I just love it so much and this has become the favorite part of my home. Amasis Construction framed and dry walled the complete basement and also added a bathroom and extra bedroom. My basement is now complete and cozy like the rest of my home.

We are more than pleased to know that we have provided you with a space that you love to relax in.

Thank you for the great review!

More about Amasis Construction Inc.

Amasis Construction Inc. was founded in 2005 by Louis Henry. Louis attended Humber College's, Architectural Technology Course where he found his passion for estimating and the construction building processes. He has worked as a tradesman since 2001 completing tasks such as cement finishing, framing, drywall, taping, ceilings, painting, tilings and more...

Amasis Construction Inc offers services in Scarborough, North York, Etobicoke, Toronto, Vaughan, Markham, and surrounding GTA areas. Our services include interior and exterior renovations. We do Small and large jobs!

Our services include:
Painting
Tiling
Concrete

www.amasisconstruction.com/services/

"When It's Done Right, It Stays Right"...