Two Guys And A Ladder

Review for Two Guys And A Ladder

aysham from Mississauga
aysham from Mississauga
3 reviews St. Catharines, ON

Just in the nick of time!

You’d think my day would be ruined when the wind storm ravaged my roof and eves-trough the weekend I’m hoping to sell my home and host an open house. Then I happened to see roofers in my neighbourhood. They were brothers on their day off, helping out their aunt down the street because her roof was also destroyed by the storm.
Brothers Jacob and Jerry Plant called themselves “Two Guys and a Ladder” said they’d do the job TODAY! They’re up there fixing my roof less than 24 hours after the wind storm. My deepest thanks to the Plant Brothers!!