Alba Tech Roofing

Reviews for Alba Tech Roofing

Matthew in Toronto
Matthew in Toronto

Emergency Roof Repair

I don't make it a habit of going to the effort to write reviews and only tend to do so when I've experienced extremely poor or exceptional service. I'm happy to say that my experience with Tony today was the later. After being given the runaround by my insurance company while experiencing a severe leak I finally took the matter into my own hands and called 20 roofing companies from HomeStars. Every other company I'd contacted told me that the earliest they'd be able to come and take a look was 1-2 weeks. Tony shuffled his schedule and to my surprise was able to come and meet me within two hours. This job was no simple task as it's a three-story building with little room to work, however, Tony did not have even the slightest complaint. Within another hour, he'd surmised the damage and completed the repair. Given the situation, Tony was in a perfect position to take advantage this situation and charge me a premium, however, it was clear that this was not how he conducts business and charge me a more than fair rate for the service. As a result, Tony has my business for life along with my strong recommendation to anyone who asks.

Thank you Tony for getting me out of a bind, and thank you even more for showing such integrity.

Hi Matthew.
We appreciate the kind words of recommendation. We try our best to be warm and friendly, give a good price with an excellent job done.

Dan in Toronto
Dan in Toronto

Fast, Reasonable Pricing, quick response.

Very pleased with the work. He was honest and did not try to up sell or pull strings to bump up the price. I needed a roof repair and he knew exactly what the issue was and did not need my supervising. Highly recommended.

Hi Dan. Thank you for taking the time to write this review.We pride ourselves on being honest with the homeowner and doing the best job that he or she expects. Thank you..

Linda
Linda

Roof Repair

I called ALBA tech Roofing after a recent flood in my house from the last rain storm. Tony from Alba tech roofing showed up within 30 minutes. He had everything we needed already in his truck. Safely and confidently climbed roof. Took lots of pictures so I was able to give to Insurance. Fixed the leak and took more pictures of finished work. Then he also checked the rest of the roof and took more pictures for me and repaired anything he saw that needed repairing! We are now ready for the next Rain storm! He guaranteed his work so I feel secure about his work and know that he will come back and fix anything necessary. I ask for his business cards because I will absolutely refer him! Honest people like this are hard to find and I am so happy to be referred to this company. Thank-you for helping us with our roofing needs and I am happy to have you as a contact to call when needed!

Hi Linda..We are glad that you are happy with our work.and services on your home. WE try to make the experience as smoothe as possible. Thank you

Mara
Mara

Roof

Alba Tech Roofing was very professional.
They came and replaced my old roof with new shingle roof with all the important synthetic layers needed to make it waterproof. What I really appreciated is that he also sent me photos of what my roof looked like before, during the work and after. If you chose Alba Tech roofing you will be in good hands.

Hi Mara..We are glad that you are happy with our work.and services on your home. WE try to make the experience as smoothe as possible. Thank you ...

luke_witek
luke_witek

Shingles replaced on entire home and garage.

I met up with tony whom I found to be a very pleasant individual. Tony took his time to explain the scope of work and made recommendations on material to be used. He is very friendly as well as knowledgeable when it came to re-shingling the roof. He went out of his way to get the job started within the time frame we spoke of and when it came time to doing the work he arrived with three other workers. They managed to complete the job in one day which included stripping off the old shingle,
Patching up holes in plywood (replacing with new plywood) and cleaning up the entire area upon leaving the work site. All in all A very pleasant experience from start to finish. By the way the roof came out great.

Hi Luke _Witek.

Alessandro in Toronto
Alessandro in Toronto

Help when it’s needed

We had a leak occurr in our new roof a couple of months ago with that crazy May ice storm we got in Etobicoke.
I contacted another roof repair contractor who came out to see the roof but never got around to repairing it. I tried repeatedly to get him to come finish the job but after 3 weeks I gave up trying to get him to come.
I posted a request here on homestars and Tony was nice enough to not only reply but inspect and fix the roof in 3 days. He worked through Saturday and Sunday to make sure he finished.
I really appreciate his help and he fixed our roof when everyone else just kept ignoring my calls and emails.

Hi Alessandro. Thank you for taking the time to write this review.We pride ourselves on being honest with the homeowner and doing the best job that he or she expects. Thank you..

ganghel3000
ganghel3000

Roof repair

We had the roof done after the wind storm. They responded quickly, they were punctual, and they did a great job. I liked the honest advise and the options offered. I would definitely contact them for other jobs.

Hi Gabi .

David i.
David i.

Roof shingles

Tony and his crew did an excellent job on my roof. They were fast (but not rushed), clean, courteous, professional, and used high quality products. In a day of 'cheap and fast', its great to meet someone who values old school quality over speed and the bottom line. I have seen other roofing jobs that use cheap labour and cheap products and people think that they are getting a 'deal'. What they will get is another invoice when they need to replace what was done in half the time.

Thank you for your review David i.., We pride ourselves on being honest and getting the job done properly

Chel
Chel

Roof shingles

Tony and his team from Alba Tech Roofing were very professional and efficient in their work on our roof replacing our shingles. They took extra care and went above and beyond with great work and great customer service! They cleaned all debris with perfection and protected are areas that needed them. I would highly recommend this company to friends family and for anyone who need roof repair and shingle replacement!!! A+++++ thanks again !!

Hi Chel.

bobby.kliori
bobby.kliori

Roof repair

Tony came right away when an emergency struck. He did a great job and will contact him for further needs.

Hi Bobby. Thank you for taking the time to write this review.We pride ourselves on being honest with the homeowner and doing the best job that he or she expects.

More about Alba Tech Roofing

Welcome to Alba Tech Roofing

Experience in repairs, install, new roofs and more.
Photo proof of work provided with final invoice.