Alba Tech Roofing

Reviews for Alba Tech Roofing

amytrinhsu
amytrinhsu

Roof Repairs

I had water leaking from my ceiling, Tony was quick and good able to repair in a few days, I was happy with the work done by Alba Tech Roofing
I will use this serive again , Thank you

Hi Amy
We are glad that you are happy with our work.and services on your home. WE try to make the experience as smoothe as possible. Thank you

Roof inspection

Thanks for coming out so quickly Tony. The service was excellent. Although our roof didn’t require servicing, we will keep you in mind for next time it does require work.

Hi Kristen
We appreciate the kind words of recommendation. We try our best to be warm and friendly,..

Michael in Vancouver
Michael in Vancouver

Great Roofing

Needed a flat roof replaced and Tony replied to my Home Stars request. Quote was reasonable and Tony was quick to reply to any questions that I had. Job was done in a day and everything was cleaned up nicely. Would reccomend.

Hi Michael

Tony in Toronto
Tony in Toronto

Best Roofer I have seen

I had a slow leak in my detached garage that lasted off and on for over a year. Several other roofing companies came to quote the job but insisted that the whole roof needed to be replaced at great expense.

Tony came right after I called, came up with an idea to install a new drain and do some patching. None of the other companies came up with that idea, which saved me a lot of money.

Tony came the next day, did the work well and cleaned up perfectly. The job was harder than we thought. To prove how great he is, there was a small additional leak a few days later, and he came the next day to fix it without charging me extra. That is next level. I've dealt with a lot of trades over the years, but Alba Tech is exceptional.

I recommend this company without reservation. One of the best.

Hi Matt

We appreciate the kind words of recommendation. We try our best to be warm and friendly, give a good price with an excellent job done.

Amanda
Amanda

Repair-slow roof leak

Alba Tech was able to assess and repair my roof within 48 hours on our first contact. I had a slow leak in the roof near a bathroom vent, which had been an issue on and off for over a year. We had a plumber and another roofing company assess the leak previously and could not solve the issue. Alba Tech found 3 possible sources to the leak during their assessment and repaired all the next day. In addition to the vent repair, they also patched other weakened areas of the roof. They exceeded our expectations, and we will definitely be referring them to our neighbours.

Hi Amanda

Thank you for taking the time to write this review.We pride ourselves on being honest with the homeowner and doing the best job that he or she expects. Thanks

Flat Roof Drain

A new drain was installed in a flat roof. Job completed in a competent manner and to budget. Pleased with the result and would certainly use Alba again.

Hi Mike Nichols

Heidi R. from Toronto
Heidi R. from Toronto

Above and Beyond

Tony was extremely responsive and professional. He took pictures of what he found on my roof, and took the time to explain it to me thoroughly, which I really appreciated. It turned out that my problem (a small leak) was relatively easy to fix, so he addressed it right away. But, more significantly, he took the time to assess other things while he was on my roof. Because of his efforts and photos, I discovered that our chimneys are in rough shape and need immediate attention. If he hadn't bothered to point this out to me, we could have had a costly collapse sometime in the future! And he did this out of genuine commitment and professional thoroughness; he doesn't do masonry, and so my chimney repair job won't benefit him in any way.
What a wonderful experience it was, interacting with such a competent and trustworthy company. I highly recommend Tony and Alba Tech Roofing to anyone!

Hi Heidi

Alba Tech - roofing

They arrived on the date promised and on time. Quick, efficient and clean. Would recommend.

Hi Simon

Charles Toronto
Charles Toronto

Roofing and Repairs

As a landlord responsible for many tenants' we'll being, it's is so valuable to have good trades who we can count on for renovations and emergencies. I first met Tony at AlBa Roofing in Spring 19 when we had an emergency roof leak after a storm at 3am. I went to the rental building to assess the nature of damage. Later that Sunday morning at daylight my wife called several places for an emergency repair.Tony was the only one who answered and was able to come quickly. He completed the repair at a fair price. I have since had him do other work (roof vents, repairs etc). He is hard working, dedicated to quality and responsive. He is now our go to guy for all roofing needs (Full install or repairs) and can assist us from Toronto to Collingwood, Barrie or Oshawa.

Hi Charles

More about Alba Tech Roofing

Welcome to Alba Tech Roofing

Experience in repairs, install, new roofs and more.
Photo proof of work provided with final invoice.