Toronto ON M1J 2L4

Reviews for Trust Pest Control Inc

syed from East York
syed from East York

Bed Bug removal

I live in a condo and last few days my son was complaining itchy in
his neck. We thought it may be dust or mite. I talked to my friend
and he recommend Trust Pest Control. I called them and exterminator asked
couple of questions to make sure that it is bed bug. We booked bug
treatment, technician came with necessary tools. After two weeks they
did a follow up visit to make sure that no more bed bug activities.
Thanks Trust Pest Control for their good job and I have no hesitation
to call them again for other pest issue. Price is reasonable.
Definitely recommend to others.

Thank you Syed for your time to write this review. Happy to know that no more bed bug in your house. Let us know if you have any pest problem in future.

Nizam Uddin in Scarborough
Nizam Uddin in Scarborough

Bed bug removal

Toronto
M1J 2L4

I found Trust Pest Control from one of my friend. They used this company before to control mice problem. I called them and discussed my bed bug problem in my condo. I used some bed bug killer spray but it did not help. They ask me couple of questions to make sure that I have really bed bug. After confirming they booked first treatment day. Another treatment was done after 2 weeks. Now no bed bug in my house. Their price is very reasonable. Definitely I am satisfied and also recommend to others.

Thank You Mr. Nizam for your time to write this review. Happy to know that you are now bed bug free. Please let us know if you have any pest problem or concern in the future.

Rashidul
Rashidul

Pest control

Technician is really experienced and did an excellent job. Again Bugs free home. Thanks Mr. Pathan

Thank you Rashidul for your time to write this review. We are happy to know that your ant problem is solved. Please let us know any pest problem in the future.

Carpenter Ants Control By Trust Pest Control

We had carpenter ants problem in our basement apartment. The tenants were complaining they are seeing more and more ants day by day in the basement. We were not sure what type of ants are those and how destructive they are. We called Trust Pest Control to solve the problem. They came and inspected our basement as well as the interior and interior perimeters. They told us those are carpenter ants and they are very destructive. They can dig holes in the woods and even dig a hole in the concrete wall. We were worried to hear that. Then we decided to control the ants.

They quoted us $500 for the total control and later on we have negotiated the rate at $400.

They found the nests in the drywall and treated the place with powder spray. They also spayed chemical outside and inside perimeter of our house. Next day we have found hundreds of dead ants in our basement floor. After ten days they retreated the nest and put some ant bait stations in the surrounding places. But after first treatment we never seen them again in our house. Good job Trust Pest Control.

Their technicians are very friends and cooperative. They are knowledgeable as we had seen them. Strong recommendations for Trust Pest Control. Keep it up!

Thank you very much for your time to write this review. We approach differently to treat and control ant problem. we are happy to know that your pest problem has been solved. Let us know if you need any help in future.

Thuva in Toronto
Thuva in Toronto

Bed bug and cockroach removal service

Toronto
M1J 2L4

Was having terrible bed bug and cockroach problems over the past couple years. After numerous attempts to rectify the situation I called Trust Pest Control. The customer friendly service was very easy-going and made me feel at peace through the whole process. The multi number of visits worked and I was immediately satisfied with the service within a week of last treatment. I am thankful for Trust Pest Control and will recommend to my friends and other family members!

Thank you very much Thuva for your time to write this review. We approach differently to control your pest problem. we are happy to know that your pest problem has been solved. Let us know if you need any help in future.

Richard in Mississauga
Richard in Mississauga

Amazing! Cockroaches Are Gone, Thanks Trust Pest Control!

It was a nightmare for us to deal with the pest - cockroaches. They were growing in number day by day. My wife was very anxious about how to get rid of these tiny creatures. Then Searched online and found the company - Trust Pest Control. I called them. They came to see my problem next day. They inspected my house and told us we have to treat both the kitchens and washrooms on the main floor and basement. They told us cockroaches can travel through the passage and pipe way to the basement. Then we agreed with them.

First of all, we had booked them for an inspection only. But when they inspected my house I had seen their in-depth knowledge and experience which helped me to take my immediate decision. They treated our kitchens and bathrooms on the main floor and basement. They did a second follow up treatment within two weeks. Now the cockroaches are gone. Thanks, Trust Pest Control for your help.

Now, Trust Pest Control has become the name which we can rely on and refer to our friends.

Thank you Richard for your time to write this review. We are glad to hear that your cockroach problem has gone. Please let us know if you have any issue with pest in and around your house.

Michael in Toronto
Michael in Toronto
1 review , ON

Bed Bug in my house

I called Trust Pest Control for bed bug problem recently in my house. Mr Mors came as scheduled and inspects our bed and mattress. Two days later treatment was done and they did a follow up after a week. No more bed bug bite. Thanks Trust Pest to help us with bed bug issue. It was very stressful and painful experience. They also provide some tips to avoid future bed bug infestation. They are professional, friendly and price is very reasonable. I am extremely happy with this service and would recommend to everyone to call this company for bed bug or other pest issue.

Thank you Michael for your time to write this review. We are happy to know that your bug problem has been solved. If you follow our tips there should not be any infestation in future. Don't hesitate to contact with us if you have any question.

jalams2000
jalams2000

Bedbug Treatment, Well done!

One typical day I was watching tv at night. Suddenly my daughter shouted- Dad, Dad I found a bug. I could not believe her first as we did not have any bug issue in our house. I ran to her room and found really it’s a bedbug. Then I realized recently we travelled abroad. Most probably we took the bug home with us. Immediately I called Trust Pest Control as I have heard before about their services. They checked and found two more bedbugs in her bedroom. They told us we need to treat the whole house. But we could not understand why we have to treat the whole house. They found the bugs in one room. Then they explain they might travel to other room as they can travel with our cloths. Then they treated our whole home. After two treatments now they are gone. Now we are bedbug free. Thanks Trust Pest Control.

As per me, Trust Pest Control is very reliable, trustworthy, experienced in the field. Their peoples were very friendly and caring to my property and furniture. I can recommend them for comfortable conclusions of your pest histories.

Carry on Trust Pest Control to render same sort of services to everyone!!!

Hi Jalam, Thank you very much for your time to write this review. We are happy to know that there is no bed bug problem any more. As I explained you when we have inspected and found bug in your one room, it is highly recommended to treat all bed rooms including living room to avoid further infestation. We will be more than happy to help you if you have any question/concern.

More about Trust Pest Control Inc

Trust Pest Control is the trusted name of residential and commercial pest control. Our mission is to provide safe, environmentally friendly and cost effective pest management services without total reliance on pesticide. Reducing pesticide use and improving home and business sanitation means safe, healthy and green environment.
Our team members are licensed and industry expert, worked for years in leading Pest Control Industry, we can investigate, evaluate and control any pest in and around your home or business. Our goal is to ensure you have a great experience working with a pest control company. Our services are available in the greater Toronto and surrounding areas.
We are expert in controlling/preventing beg bugs, mice, rats, cockroaches, carpenter and pavement ants, Indian meal and clothing moths, wasps, yellow jackets, carpenter bees, hornets, millipedes, centipedes, spiders, fruit flies, blow and bottle flies, carpet beetles, silverfish, fire brats, sowbugs, and earwigs.
We provide single/multi pest annual protection plans for residential/commercial facilities. We also offer “clean-out” services for house and apartment complexes.

Are you worried about BED BUGS, MICE, RATS, COCKROACHES, ANTS, Carpenter Ants, Centipedes, Millipedes, Silverfish, Spiders, Squirrel or other crawling/flying pest removal!
Don't wait. We can help you to get rid of your pest problem.

Let’s Take the Control of Your Pests

Result 100% guaranteed.

We service Residential House, Apartment, Restaurant, Fast Food, Grocery Store, Warehouse, Hotel/Motel many more.
Same Day/Evening/Weekend Professional Service.
We provide Written Warranty.

Government approved products.

We offer both residential and commercial pest control services to meet all your needs. We are available 7 days a week. We do Bed bug Control, Rodent Control, Cockroach Control, Wasp/Hornet/Yellow Jacket Earwig Removal, crawling/flying insect control. Commercial buildings/Restaurants pest control, home protection plan.

Government Approve commercial grade product.

Integrated Pest Management.

Bed Bug Control, Cockroach Control, Mice & Rat Control, Crawling and Flying insects control

Government approved products.
Government Approve commercial grade product.
Integrated Pest Management.