White Bridge Construction

Reviews for White Bridge Construction

fazilg2001 in Toronto
fazilg2001 in Toronto

service

Recently we had some issues with our Bathroom, and my friend suggested to call Farid . What I liked most it was immediate response and accuracy of work done. Despite evening hours he came, and temporised the problem , and next evening our Bathroom was functioning as new . During the work Farid pointed few minor issues that I was not aware of them. He fix them , and there was not any delay , or extra expenses. All work were done professionally , and without any mess around house.
Thank you very very much for excellent service White Bridge Construction.
Next time any issues with reno I know whom to call.

Artur from Richmond Hill
Artur from Richmond Hill
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Flooring and potlights

I hired Whitbridge Construction to replace carpet with laminate flooring and install over 20 potlights. The project went smoothly and finished on time before my tenants had to move in. During the project Farid provided a number of suggestions that were very practical and saved me money. At the end the crew cleaned up the site. The project completed within discussed budget with no overruns. I am one happy customer.