MIXEDESIGNS

Kitchen Planning & Renovation

Reviews for MIXEDESIGNS

1 review Milton, ON

Garage ceiling leak

After trying to contact multiple contractors to help diagnose a leak in the garage, Mixedesigns, Kelly, Tony and Sean were the only ones to answer our call for help. They were communicative, and kept us in the loop of what was going on, what to expect, and explained what options we had to address our issue. Thank you very much!

Aishwarya in Toronto
Aishwarya in Toronto

Move-In HandyMan Jobs

It was a pleasure working with Mixedesigns. Sean went above and beyond with completing the small jobs we needed to get done in our home. We requested for more tasks to be completed than our initial request and Sean completed them perfectly! It was a pleasant experience working with Tony and Sean and would highly recommend them.

Anish
Anish

Small handyman jobs

Mixdesigns were absolutely a pleasasure to deal with right from the beginning with Tony on setting up the appointment and quote, to Sean who did the work.

Sean was on time (like right on time), was a true perfectionist with his work and cleaned up after his work. I had the Sean hang up 4 frames and 1 piece of artwork. 2 frames and the artwork had to be hung on a concrete wall. He also did some caulking work in my kitchen. Sean also did a couple extra small jobs at no cost :)

Would definitely use again.

Thank you Anish. This means a lot to the guys to see their hard work appreciated.

JamesGirlz in Brampton
JamesGirlz in Brampton

Getting Home Ready to Sell

From beginning to end Tony and his team have been amazing! Sean has been helping us get our home in tip top shape in order to sell - he is professional, on time, knowledgeable and has gone above and beyond to help! We could not have gone through this process without them! It’s not every day you come across a team who goes out of there way to accommodate your needs - thank you Tony and Sean for EVERYTHING!!!!

Thank you for allowing us into your home to get to know you better, it has been an absolute pleasure!!

Chris C.
Chris C.

Odd Jobs around the house

A number of small jobs including the following - change door knobs , hang pictures, replace toilet mechanism, patch up a hole , replace hard to reach light bulbs

Sean did good work and he was professional

There was a need for him to return to fix one door knob that was not installed properly but that was done very quickly

Not installed properly/slight adjustment -same difference! LOL thanks Chris! See you next time!

Lisa Shirriff from Aurora
Lisa Shirriff from Aurora
2 reviews Aurora, ON

Main Floor/Kitchen renovation

I had been wanting to renovate my kitchen for quite a while and Tony along with his amazing crew (including the brilliant Sean) created a space that works and looks fantastic! I could not have asked for anything more! Mixedesigns gave me what I wanted at a price that was shockingly great! Not only did my kitchen turn out incredibly well but Tony gave me his high end contacts to flooring, lighting, furniture and appliances where I was able to receive Mixedesigns pricing.

Now I walk through my home and love every nook and cranny!!!

Thanks for the review! We had a lot of fun designing your space, we hope you saved enough to hire us back for another project sometime soon.

gina
gina

"to do" list

I had a number of items on a to-do list that I finally admitted I was never going to get to, so I needed a handyman/person. Sean arrived on time, was polite and courteous and then got to the items on the list (installing toe-kick in kitchen, caulking tub surround and kitchen countertops, paint touchups). When Sean was done, he asked me to look at everything to let him know if I was happy with it. He was very efficient and tidied up after himself. I will not hesitate to call on Mixedesigns again and several of my friends have already asked for their contact info!

Thank you Gina. We appreciate the review and hope to see you again in the future.

Alison and David in Oakville
Alison and David in Oakville

ground floor renovation and ensuite bathroom

We hired Mixedesigns to renovate our ground floor, master bedroom and ensuite. From the minute you meet Tony he is likeable, enthusiastic and full of creative ideas. He has a wealth of experience having started in his trade at a young age. Tony always has a ton of both practical and amazing ideas, you are not only hiring a contractor with Tony but a visionary!

Tony brought on his incredible team to the project , Travis (Schiller Engineering), Nazima (designer) who was able to produce a 3D template of our new kitchen layout. Andrew, Sean and Brandon, who are all great, respectful, hardworking guys and generally a pleasure to have around. Also, Tony clearly has a great working relationship with all his trades he brought onto the project, who without exception were all excellent.

Tony scheduled all the trades and managed the overall budget. He kept us informed with regular updates and expected timelines. During such a big project there was inevitably some areas that went over budget, this was in part because we added to the project but also owing to unforeseen work that needed taking care of along the way. Tony does build in a contingency into his quotes to try and pre-empt this situation. He also manages the 4 hour concierge billing fee very well (as per his website), and will always endeavour to ensure that there is enough work so that the 4 hour minimum requirement is met.

Tony and his team maybe working on multiple job sites but he is personally invested in each one of his jobs regardless of the size of the project. He also has an incredible memory for the fine details of any individual job. He is always immediately contactable by cell phone if not on site and will always be in touch to problem solve or offer great advice, as taking care of his clients comes first.

Even though it has been months since we finished our project, Tony is still in touch and has recently organized for a couple of trades to come back and fix some very minor issues which, along with Sean, included organizing for my whole house to be repainted at no cost, due to an error by the paint company. Sean and Brandon did a fantastic job and again a pleasure to have around the house!

We are so happy with our new living space, especially our Tony designed servery that we use everyday!

I would absolutely recommend Tony and his team at Mixedesigns for your next project, I miss having the guys around now that we have finished our work and we are currently saving up for our next project!

Thanks Tony and the guys, you know who you are!

Alison and David

Thank you so very much for such a great review! We work really really hard to offer the best quality and working environment for the clients/team, so i am happy to see that reflected in your recent project. I made sure to give everyone the recognition they deserved. We all were really happy to read your review! THANK YOU for your business and support.

Reno in Aurora
Reno in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

MIXEDESIGNS BUILD GROUP INC.

Other than a few glitches, which is normal, I was very pleased with the finished reno of my basement. Tony always kept in touch with their progress and he, Andrew and Sean were always very accommodating and professional when answering any questions or concerns that I had during the process.
Sherry

Thank you. We really enjoyed working with you, although the job site was really far for us you made the drive worthwhile!

David
David

Bathroom Renovation

Sean from Mixedesigns was fantastic! He came in, organized, and planned out our bathroom renovation. We had them install a shower in this bathroom. Mixedesigns had all the trades come in. They were very professional, tidy, and finished in just over a week. I would highly recommend Mixedesigns for small or large upgrades to your home. They also did some odds and ends around the house that I just don't have time to do.

Thanks David it was a pleasure working with you

More about MIXEDESIGNS

There’s many different reasons to work with us: to make room for a growing family, to improve layout or increase the resale value of your property! Our team of professionals offer customers design and build counselling along with skilled trades and top discounts, on top brands.

There is no substitute for experience. Join the list of satisfied clients! In the end the quality of your project depends on who you hire. When you hire us, you do so because of our company’s reputation, our track record with past clients and our commitment to new ones. The registered DesignBar trademark provides DIY home owners a single source for their residential design and construction needs when buying or selling homes in the GTA.