MIXEDESIGNS

Kitchen Planning & Renovation

Reviews for MIXEDESIGNS

Tony saved us!

I can't say enough great things about Tony and his team. Tony's not the kind of guy who simply quotes on what you ask him to, does the work and leaves. HE CARES! He doesn't want you wasting money on short term solutions. He thinks about your home and how the space should be used and will suggest alternatives to your plan that are just so much smarter - smarter because he has incredible knowledge and depth of experience. And my favourite part about this company is that they do what they say they will. They don't disappear on you like every other contractor. Tony answers the phone and he calls back when he can't (and I call a lot!). A renovation is a very stressful thing and Tony has the patience and personality to manage your fears and make sure you're comfortable every step of the way.

- M and R in Leslieville

Tony i

Ou

Thank you! I may have had to upgrade my phone plan since taking over your job but it's definitely worth it!

Phil in Toronto
Phil in Toronto

Exterior Renovation to Custom-Built Home

I found Tony through a trusted friend. I was in urgent need of multi-trade help to renovate my house which we had just decided to put up for sale within one month. Despite a very busy period, he managed to get me a stucco guy and roofer as a favour to HIM. There were many communications involved. The work is now in progress. So far, so good :)
Oh, and Tony and his company are not making a cent as I've contracted with each of the trades directly. Yet Tony remains intimately involved - I have no doubt that both the roofer and stucco guy have given me primo service because of their respect for Tony. They've said as much. I can't wait to finally meet him. In the meantime, he's arranged to send me a cement and fence guy(s) this weekend... stay tuned.
Phil

Thank You Phil, excited to meet you someday soon I hope! Its definitely gratifying to have so much mutual respect between my trades and makes what i do that much better!

Nikki in Toronto
Nikki in Toronto
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Incredible customer service

I emailed Tony to get an idea of repair cost for a window, which is a fairly minor job. Tony was responsive, knowledgeable and above all - HELPFUL. He went out of his way to save me money, even when it meant his company didn't get the job, he merely gave me great advice in how to fix.
Just overall awesomeness. Would absolutely have them back as soon as I need any work done.

WOW, Nikki whats incredible is that YOU WENT OUT OF YOUR WAY to write a review, Simply put "I was just doing my job" but you took the time to write a review and acknowledge our pride we have for the business!

Laurissa
Laurissa

Backsplash Installation

MixeDesigns was very easy to work with and Andrew was great (on time, efficient, very pleasant and did a fantastic job). We had to schedule the work to be done very quickly and they were able to accommodate.

Very happy with the final product! Would definitely recommend them.

Thank you Laurissa, i will make sure to give Andrew the recognition he deserves. Looking forward to working with you again.

MS in Milton
MS in Milton
4 reviews Milton, ON

Garage ceiling leak

UPDATE: I am updating my review as of August 29th 2018. 10/10 stars! We had Andrew complete the mud tape and patch up of our garage ceiling. He showed up on time, was friendly and got the job done. Thanks Mixedesigns, I appreciate the open communication and professionalism!
-----—-------------------

After trying to contact multiple contractors to help diagnose a leak in the garage, Mixedesigns, Kelly, Tony and Sean were the only ones to answer our call for help. They were communicative, and kept us in the loop of what was going on, what to expect, and explained what options we had to address our issue. Thank you very much!

Looking forward to working with you again!
Mixedesigns

Aishwarya in Toronto
Aishwarya in Toronto

Move-In HandyMan Jobs

It was a pleasure working with Mixedesigns. Sean went above and beyond with completing the small jobs we needed to get done in our home. We requested for more tasks to be completed than our initial request and Sean completed them perfectly! It was a pleasant experience working with Tony and Sean and would highly recommend them.

Thanks Aishwarya it was a pleasure working with you

Anish
Anish

Small handyman jobs

Mixdesigns were absolutely a pleasasure to deal with right from the beginning with Tony on setting up the appointment and quote, to Sean who did the work.

Sean was on time (like right on time), was a true perfectionist with his work and cleaned up after his work. I had the Sean hang up 4 frames and 1 piece of artwork. 2 frames and the artwork had to be hung on a concrete wall. He also did some caulking work in my kitchen. Sean also did a couple extra small jobs at no cost :)

Would definitely use again.

Thank you Anish. This means a lot to the guys to see their hard work appreciated.

JamesGirlz in Brampton
JamesGirlz in Brampton

Getting Home Ready to Sell

From beginning to end Tony and his team have been amazing! Sean has been helping us get our home in tip top shape in order to sell - he is professional, on time, knowledgeable and has gone above and beyond to help! We could not have gone through this process without them! It’s not every day you come across a team who goes out of there way to accommodate your needs - thank you Tony and Sean for EVERYTHING!!!!

Thank you for allowing us into your home to get to know you better, it has been an absolute pleasure!!

Chris C.
Chris C.

Odd Jobs around the house

A number of small jobs including the following - change door knobs , hang pictures, replace toilet mechanism, patch up a hole , replace hard to reach light bulbs

Sean did good work and he was professional

There was a need for him to return to fix one door knob that was not installed properly but that was done very quickly

Not installed properly/slight adjustment -same difference! LOL thanks Chris! See you next time!

Lisa Shirriff from Aurora
Lisa Shirriff from Aurora
2 reviews Aurora, ON

Main Floor/Kitchen renovation

I had been wanting to renovate my kitchen for quite a while and Tony along with his amazing crew (including the brilliant Sean) created a space that works and looks fantastic! I could not have asked for anything more! Mixedesigns gave me what I wanted at a price that was shockingly great! Not only did my kitchen turn out incredibly well but Tony gave me his high end contacts to flooring, lighting, furniture and appliances where I was able to receive Mixedesigns pricing.

Now I walk through my home and love every nook and cranny!!!

Thanks for the review! We had a lot of fun designing your space, we hope you saved enough to hire us back for another project sometime soon.

More about MIXEDESIGNS

There’s many different reasons to work with us: to make room for a growing family, to improve layout or increase the resale value of your property! Our team of professionals offer customers design and build counselling along with skilled trades and top discounts, on top brands.

There is no substitute for experience. Join the list of satisfied clients! In the end the quality of your project depends on who you hire. When you hire us, you do so because of our company’s reputation, our track record with past clients and our commitment to new ones. The registered DesignBar trademark provides DIY home owners a single source for their residential design and construction needs when buying or selling homes in the GTA.