Coast Bathing Solutions Greater Vancouver

tofinowhales
tofinowhales
0 reviews , ON

Bathroom shower installation

Fantastic. 150% on the outcome. Everyone who works for this company is honest, hardworking and kind. My bathroom never looked so good.

Thanks for sharing your experience with our team! Hope you enjoy your new shower for years to come!

miriam_m
miriam_m
0 reviews Nanaimo, BC

bathroom renovation

Everything looks first class and looks beautiful. But it was the people that I would like to thank .for their pleasant and considerate workman ship. I was amazed a t how clean they left everything. I feel like I have made a bunch of new friends. I would certainly recommend them. A plus......

Thank you so much for the lovely review. It was a pleasure working in your home. Hope you enjoy your updated bathroom for years to come!
Chris

Doug/Marj M.
Doug/Marj M.
1 review Nanaimo, BC

bathroom up date

The crew was here on time, worked hard their entire shift. Pleasant and professional. The work they did is excellent. All positive. Mat, Chris and Ross.
While doing the job, they kept a clean work site paying attention to keeping our home clean and clear of any fixtures or parts.

Thank you for the great review Doug & Marj! It was great working in your home. I'm actually coming back tomorrow to take care of Miriam as well.. appreciate you taking the time to post a review of our work!

mountainlynn in Langley
mountainlynn in Langley
1 review Gabriola, BC

Bathroom Renovation

I absolutely love, love, love my new bathroom and shower. The bigger walk-in shower size is perfect for mobility issues. The rain shower with temperature control is like being in a spa.
The installers at Coast Bathing Solutions were very professional and cleaned up the job site daily. My husband and I would highly recommend them.

Lynn Stefanson
Gabriola Island, BC

Thanks very much Lynn! It was a pleasure to help you guys!

R. Kehler in Delta
R. Kehler in Delta
1 review Delta, BC

BATHROOM RENOVATION

I am very pleased with my bathroom renovation. Chris's team converted a small powder room and front hall closet, into a a larger space with a walk-in shower stall now suitable for my walker / wheelchair. Best quality and excellent service. I would highly recommend Coast Bathing Solutions.

Russell Kehler
South Surrey

Thanks for the great review Russ! Was a pleasure to make your home suit your needs!

Neil
Neil
1 review Delta, BC

Full Bathroom Reno

We hired Coast Bathing Solutions to remodel our bathroom. We thought we wanted just a new tub and shower, etc. But Chris and the team was able to bring a vision to the project that we didn't have. It was almost like working with a designer! We are so pleased with the final product. The bathroom has really held up too - even with heavy daily use - a real testament to the quality of the work and materials. All this for a very fair price. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend or have back for more work.

Thanks Neil! It really appreciate the kind words!

lfryling
lfryling
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Bathroom and laundry renovation

Chris and his crew did a great job matching existing tile and making the rooms look like they always existed that way. He changed the layout of the two rooms to add a tub to an existing powder room en-suite. The finished product was great, his suggestions for materials were too. The crew worked professionally and finished the job in the time allocated. I called one of the crew back for a smaller finishing job in another part of the house. I will use their services again when I need to.

Thanks Lance &Li,
It was a pleasure to work with you guys on your project.
All the best!
Chris

More about Coast Bathing Solutions Greater Vancouver

As we face growing older, even little things like taking a bath, which should be a pleasure and a joy, can quite literally become a real pain. But putting up with this doesn’t have to be your future; There is a simple and effective solution, a Bathing Solution by COAST! ...
Looking for General Contractors pros in Pitt Meadows?