Image Masonry

Reviews for Image Masonry

Jodi
Jodi

Re-stuccoed my house

They were wonderful to deal with! They finished the project in a timely manner and did a great job! They were very hard working!

I just wanted you to know that we truly enjoy working with you thank you to hire our company

David
David

Parging

Contacted image masonry for parging work. They came fast and gave a competitive quote. Work started within a few days and was a quality job. They were also very friendly and professional. Highly recommend.

, it’s been a real pleasure doing your work thank you

Ali in York
Ali in York

Stucco

They gave me a quote That was reasonable and they did it perfect and nice , They came to my place as they said and finished the job perfect and nice, I recommend him .

We are truly grateful to you for choosing us as your service provider and giving us the opportunity to do your job mr ali

bernice tsang from Toronto
bernice tsang from Toronto

Repair of exterior house stucco

We have two holes bore by woodpeckers on the exterior of our house. Ilhan was on time with the appointment to assess the situation and provided options for the repair and the expected pros and cons of each choice. We greatly appreciated his sincerity and honesty with the small project. In the end Ilhan did a great job and the outcome was better than expected. The defect no longer looks like it ever happened. Unfortunately I did not keep the “before” pictures and the new stucco looks perfect. I’m very glad we choose Image Masonry for our project.

Thank you,it was a pleasure to work with you as well.

Alpesh in Toronto
Alpesh in Toronto

Bricking a basement window

Ilhan was a pleasure to work with. He was quick to provide a reasonable qoute and wasn't pushy. Once I gave the go ahead we quickly set a date and he purchased materials. He came with one worker and they quickly completed the job in 2 hours or so. Very happy with the work.

I just wanted you to know that we truly enjoy working with you

JoBlo, Etobicoke
JoBlo, Etobicoke

Popcorn ceiling & painting

Our popcorn ceiling had been previously painted so a straightforward scraping and painting was not in the cards. A re-plastering (2 coats) was required and it took a couple of days to complete with one day off inbetween to allow for drying of plaster. Ceiling looked great upon completion. Keep the final result in mind and overlook the work in process. You'll be much happier and less stressed. Louie was very easy to talk to and in making arrangements for the job. A very pleasant, responsive and down to earth kind of guy. Very competitive pricing.

JDC from Markham
JDC from Markham

Foundation Parging

I called Image masonry due to the reviews here at homestars. I was looking to do parging work for my house foundation. Ilhan was prompt and was a professional during the whole process. He is very reliable and does quality work. Thanks Ilhan !

Thank you for your comments it was a pleasure working with you. We are always happy to satisfy our clients

Toronto in Etobicoke
Toronto in Etobicoke

Stone front and porch

Han was great to deal with and did a great job on my home. I would recommend his work. Han is also honest and does what you want him to do. Most contractors do what they want, but Han listens to your needs and accommodates; very rare to find these days.

Thank you Han for a job well done!
Peter

Thank you for your comments, it has been a pleasure working with you

North Toronto Resident in Toronto
North Toronto Resident in Toronto

Flagstone, stucco and parging repairs

I hired Leader Masonry to complete a multi-faceted repair job under short time constrictions and unfavourable weather conditions to meet an difficult deadline. Leader Masonry got the job done on time and on budget to my entire satisfaction. I would recommend this company without reservation.

Heather from Toronto
Heather from Toronto

stucco repair job

I was very happy with the work done by Ilhan and his crew. It was very nice to deal with Ilhan because he was professional and reliable. He was prompt and on time with any scheduled calls or appointments. The quality of the workmanship was very good and the price was competitive. I would recommend Image Stucco and Masonry to others and would not hesitate to use his company again in the future.

Thanks

More about Image Masonry

ESTABLISHED IN 2004 IMAGE MASONRY STUCCO RESTORATION MOST TRUSTED MASONRY LEADERS IN THE TORONTO CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY WE ARE A FULL SERVICE MASONRY, STUCCO CONTRACTOR WITH THE EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE TO GET YOUR PROJECT DONE RIGHT AND ON THE TIMEPROFESSIONAL RELIABLE QUALITY CRAFTMANSHIP.
DEDICATED TO EXCELLENCE EFFICIENCY AND QUALITY WORKMANSHIP MOST EFFECIENCY WHILE ADHERING TO HIGHEST SAFETY STANDARDS REPUTATAION OF INTEGRITY AND HIGHEST STANDARD OF BUSINESS ETHICS EXCELLENT RECORD WE HAVE INSURANCE AND WISB
WE DO ALL TYPES STONE, BRICK, BLOCK, TUCK POINT STUCCO MOULDING PARGING REFERANCE AVAILABLE