Coast Bathing Solutions Greater Vancouver

Happy Customer
Happy Customer
1 review Surrey, BC

Bathroom Renovation

What a great team - from owner, Chris, to Danny and Ross!
We were impressed with how well Chris really listened to what we wanted and was so accommodating in helping us make the best choices while fitting in with our budget. If we saw something that we thought we would like at a local store he would volunteer to meet us there.
Danny worked efficiently and was polite and friendly and Ross could set a good example to other tilers in the way he put it all together.
Coast Bathing Solutions has a policy of working at one job until it is finished and our estimated time was slightly ahead of schedule.
I would not hesitate to recommend this company to anyone.
Thanks guys!

Jean
Jean
1 review Vancouver, BC

Walk-in Shower

Coast Bathing Solutions provided expert service and installation of a top quality walk-in shower in our 70 yr-old home. Chris’s knowledge and advice was the solution for both my family and my senior mother’s bathing requirements. The installer was very neat and efficient (the project was completed within 2 days) and attention was paid to every detail. Would recommend them 100%!

KCharlton
KCharlton
1 review Langley City, BC

Bathtub removed, shower installed

I had a bathtub enclosure removed and a shower installed in its place. The process was surprisingly painless. Coast Bathing Solutions did the job in the time they said it would be done, and it's beautiful.

I've never had this type of thing done before so I had only a basic idea of what I wanted, but I didn't know what it would entail or how it would come together. They listened to my thoughts, asked questions to clarify, and made suggestions. They provided a firm quote, which other companies didn't do, and they stuck to it too.

There were no real problems to worry about. The crew arrived with everything they needed to do the work. They set up, did the job, cleaned up, and left the place pristine. They followed up after to check if I was happy. I mentioned that I had a couple small questions, and those were addressed quickly and without any hassle.

Throughout the entire process I found the team to be courteous, professional, and helpful. They might be only a small company, but they give BIG company service. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again or recommend their services to anyone else.

Anna Oriani in Coquitlam
Anna Oriani in Coquitlam
2 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Ensuite Bathroom Renovation

We had an outdated two piece ensuite that Chris and Danny beautifully transformed into a 3 piece ensuite. It is great to have a shower in the master bath. The space was tight to begin with but Chris was able to creatively create more space to fit the shower and reconfigure the closet. We are extremely please with the timeliness, quality and overall result of the project. Thank you Chris and Danny.

Thanks Anna! It was so much fun finding a solution that works for you guys. Glad you have your own space now!

Private User reviews Abbotsford, BC

Walk in tub

Absolutely Excellent - custom(in tune with my needs), quality workmanship, great communication skills, timely, clean. Professional- nothing left undone. A pleasure to work with. Highly recommend to others!!!

Thanks Shirley. It was a pleasure to work with you to find products that meet your needs. I think the bathroom turned out wonderful and will give you far better functionality! All the best!

John L
John L
1 review White Rock, BC

Bathroom Reno Project

Although this was a relatively small project, Chris and his company never treated us like that! Chris was professional and personable from the very start. He was there answering all my questions, and provided some much needed direction and feedback while keeping our budget in mind. There was a part of the project that was unknown pending on further inspection. Instead of giving us a low quotes to lockdown the job and later raising the price, Chris was honest and left that part out until he was sure.

Chris was accommodating and able to fit us in very quickly after the first contact. He completed the whole project by himself in 2 visits. Chris was always on time and made sure to clean up at the end of each visit, so nothing would get into our way.

We are very happy with the end product and would definitely recommend Coast Bathing Solution to anyone!

1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Shower Base Replacement

I contacted Chris to replace my damaged shower base. It was installed 5 year ago and the grout had failed. Chris came over within the week to have a look. I was impressed with his follow up and communication skills right away. The quote was submitted on time and he did exactly what he said he was going to do. Everyday he left, the washroom and surrounding area was cleaner than when he arrived! I'm thrilled to have found someone that understands the importance of building relationships and customer satisfaction. He was very friendly, polite and took the time to answer all of my questions and explain any "grey areas". I am very pleased with the finished product. It
was done right and it looks fantastic. I will deffinetly be recommending Coast Bathing Solutions in the near future.

December 2020

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Surrey, BC

Bathroom renovation

I am extremely happy Coast Bathing Solutions! They installed an extremely functional shower for me that assists me with my disabilities. I now have a Rainshower head and a handheld shower head, a mounted seat which lays flat when not needed, grab bars, a non slip floor and the sliding glass doors move so smoothly!
I also have a new higher toilet with a grab bar/ toilet paper holder.
I am so pleased with the professional installation and respectful worker who installed every thing and removed the old tub and toilet. My bathroom looks so beautiful now.

Private User reviews Richmond, BC

2 Bathroom Renovations

In one bathroom, we had the tub replaced by a walk-in tub-sized shower with new walls and fixtures and new vanity. The other was new tub and walls and floor and fixtures and toilet and lights. We could not be more pleased with both bathrooms and the efficiency with which it was done. We were given lots of choice and advice in advance of both bathrooms and the materials were also first class. That sums up both projects - first class.

More about Coast Bathing Solutions Greater Vancouver

Bathroom renovations don't have to be confusing or complicated. At Coast Bathing we are here to make the process simple and fast! We are bathroom specialists! Whether you are wanting to refresh your outdated bathroom, expand or reconfigure your space or make updates to be suitable for aging-in-place, we have the team to do it all!

We have researched and found beautiful, cost and time effective products that will refresh your old bathroom in less than a week, and give you years of maintenance free living.

We also offer "senior" specific solutions. As we grow older, even little things like taking a bath, which should be a pleasure, can quite literally become a real pain. But putting up with this doesn’t have to be your future! From tub cut-outs, to tub to shower conversions or walk-in tubs- There is a simple and effective solution, a Bathing Solution by COAST!

We offer competitive rates, custom solutions, and personalized service.