Coast Bathing Solutions Greater Vancouver

Reviews for Coast Bathing Solutions Greater Vancouver

lindarenaud06
lindarenaud06
0 reviews , ON

Bathroom renovation. New bathtub, shower and toilet.

Excellent workmanship and reliable professional service. The products and finishing touch were good quality. We would recommend Coast Bathing Solution to anyone.

Thanks Linda and Kevin. Glad you are so happy with the result. Enjoy!

karrierant
karrierant
0 reviews , ON

Bathroom: Took bath tub out & installed walk in shower & toilet.

Coast Bathing Solutions Greater Vancouver did a terrific job!!! They picked out everything & installed the walk in shower in 3 days. They took away the old tub & toilet. They laid canvas on the floor to protect it & totally cleaned up at the end of the day!!! They were were on time every day, very professional & went above & beyond my expectations. Great Guys. Would highly recommend for people on Vancouver Island.

Thanks so very much for the review karrie! It was such a pleasure to work in your home! We hope you enjoy your new bathroom for year to come!

Happy c.
Happy c.
0 reviews Lake Cowichan, BC

Bathroom renovation

They extended my shower, to go to wall to do this patched in the wall on the other room a seamless perfect job. All-around 100% happy.

Glad you love your new shower! It was a pleasure working in your home! All the best!

Julie L.
Julie L.
0 reviews Ladysmith, BC

Bathroom safety

My unsafe bath was renovated into a walk in shower with safety bars inside and out. I also had a higher toilet installed with great safety grab bar

Thanks Julie! So glad you are safe and comfortable in the new shower! All the best!

marilyn_kidd2001
marilyn_kidd2001
0 reviews Penticton, BC

Bathroom

Coast renovated my bathroom and gave me a walk-in shower with a seat. They did a beautiful job and Chris stands behind his work. I will recommend them to others. Tks guys.

Thanks Marilyn! It was such a pleasure to work with you to make your bathroom just right! All the best!

tofinowhales
tofinowhales

Bathroom shower installation

Fantastic. 150% on the outcome. Everyone who works for this company is honest, hardworking and kind. My bathroom never looked so good.

Thanks for sharing your experience with our team! Hope you enjoy your new shower for years to come!

miriam_m
miriam_m
0 reviews Nanaimo, BC

bathroom renovation

Everything looks first class and looks beautiful. But it was the people that I would like to thank .for their pleasant and considerate workman ship. I was amazed a t how clean they left everything. I feel like I have made a bunch of new friends. I would certainly recommend them. A plus......

Thank you so much for the lovely review. It was a pleasure working in your home. Hope you enjoy your updated bathroom for years to come!
Chris

Doug/Marj M.
Doug/Marj M.
1 review Nanaimo, BC

bathroom up date

The crew was here on time, worked hard their entire shift. Pleasant and professional. The work they did is excellent. All positive. Mat, Chris and Ross.
While doing the job, they kept a clean work site paying attention to keeping our home clean and clear of any fixtures or parts.

Thank you for the great review Doug & Marj! It was great working in your home. I'm actually coming back tomorrow to take care of Miriam as well.. appreciate you taking the time to post a review of our work!

mountainlynn in Langley
mountainlynn in Langley
1 review Gabriola, BC

Bathroom Renovation

I absolutely love, love, love my new bathroom and shower. The bigger walk-in shower size is perfect for mobility issues. The rain shower with temperature control is like being in a spa.
The installers at Coast Bathing Solutions were very professional and cleaned up the job site daily. My husband and I would highly recommend them.

Lynn Stefanson
Gabriola Island, BC

Thanks very much Lynn! It was a pleasure to help you guys!

More about Coast Bathing Solutions Greater Vancouver

As we face growing older, even little things like taking a bath, which should be a pleasure and a joy, can quite literally become a real pain. But putting up with this doesn’t have to be your future; There is a simple and effective solution, a Bathing Solution by COAST! ...
Looking for General Contractors pros in Pitt Meadows?