OST SERVICES INC.

Handyman Services
Kitchener ON N2N 1J1

Reviews for OST SERVICES INC.

Sandra
Sandra
1 review Baden, ON

Dismantled a very sophisticated and elaborate working Model Railway line. Painted a large room. Provided removal and cleaning services.

OST Services is a 5 out of 5 star rating. Extremely professional, knowledgeable and efficient. Quality work, completed on time. The team goes above and beyond to surpass customer expectations. Very trustworthy and a pleasure to work with.

Thank you so much it was truly a pleasure working with you and your company! All of you were very professional and payment was prompt. It would be my pleasure to work with on any future projects.

Ray
Ray
1 review Kitchener, ON

Home renovation - painting, flooring, drywall, plumbing and other handywork

Excellent work, professional, skilled, whole home renovation, regular updates, on-time completion, very helpful

Highly recommend

Thank you very much! It was great working with you as well! I always enjoy working with people that know what they want, polite, friendly and make payments on time.

Dawn in Waterloo
Dawn in Waterloo

Fence fix

Great experience with this company. They brought everything they needed with them and were very professional. They were friendly and did not rush the job. I will definitely be using them for all of my handyman projects.

Thanks again for assisting me with the fence.

Your very welcome. You were great to work with as well!

Karen
Karen
1 review Maryhill, ON

Outdoor repairs

Everything I requested was accomplished, in 35 degree weather, I might add. Mike and John very good.

Thank you Karen! You were great to work with I'm glad your happy!

Private User reviews Guelph, ON

Great guy

He came ready and with his own tools! He’s a good guy. Set up my pool..good job..we will use him for all our handyman needs.
I will recommend him to all my
Friends and family. Thanks

Thank you very much! It was nice helping out a very nice family!

Courtney
Courtney
1 review Kitchener, ON

Basement renovation

Built kitchenette/over laundry (new installed) sink (plumbed) and counter with upper cabinets, backsplash and electrical relocated with gfci installed

Looks great!

More about OST SERVICES INC.

ONSITE SPECIALTY TOOLMAKERS AND HANDYMAN SERVICES INC. was created to allow anyone access to the highest levels of toolmakers and their handyman abilities.

We offer a multiple trade solution to manufacturing downtime available to anyone, anywhere on their premises. Our skills allow us to design, customize, modify and repair any type of commercial, industrial and residential equipment and tooling.

Our certified tradesmen can accomplish the repair and modification of equipment in a matter of hours on location rather than costly shipping and downtime. Our level of tooling and automation knowledge combined with precision TIG welding skills allow us to perform repairs and modifications to many types of tooling, secondary equipment, fixtures and quality assurance gauges.

Check us out online and follow us on Twitter @onsitetoolmaker @precisewelding