Ost Services Inc.

Handyman Services
Kitchener ON N2N 1J1

Reviews for Ost Services Inc.

carley.aitken
carley.aitken
0 reviews Kitchener, ON

Office repairs

Mike was incredibly knowledgable and efficient. He can fix/renovate just about anything and does so in a kind and professional manner. Rates were reasonable for the great work completed and I would recommend him to others without a doubt!

Thank you very much! It was great working with you as well!

Marty in Halton Hills
Marty in Halton Hills
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Very knowledgeable & professional !!

Mike was fantastic. He communicated well prior to his visit and he quoted us a fair rate. He assisted us with mounting our new TV to our wall and offered some advice for additional home improvement ideas my wife and I had been discussing. Thank you again Mike for your assistance. It's just a job we couldn't do ourselves and we're grateful for your help with this small project. We'll hold on to your contact for any future projects. We Highly recommend Mike at OST!!

Thank you! It was a pleasure working with you as well.

Al
Al
6 reviews Guelph, ON

Minor repairs completed

I checked the HomeStars website for a reliable handyguy who could do a few odd jobs for me at my rental property. Mike called me and we arranged to meet at my property to look at a bi-fold closet door and bathroom vanity that needed repairs. I picked up the necessary parts for the job and Mike meter back at my property a few days later and he fixed the closet and vanity. Very happy with Mike’s work. He was quick, polite and cleaned up afterwards. I’ll be calling him again in future.

Thanks Al, it was a pleasure working with you as well.

SROMBOUGH in Burlington
SROMBOUGH in Burlington
2 reviews Cambridge, ON

DRYWALL/PAINTING AND VARIOUS SMALL PROJECTS

Super Happy with Mikes Service,friendly, professional, skilled and accomodating ! Mike was quick to respond, met with us the same day, and sent quote and started work within the week. His completed work was great and area clean. We would recommend Mike for sure if you are looking for a multi-trade skilled guy !

Thank you! It was a pleasure to work with you as well!

Private User reviews Elora, ON

Removed paint from a concrete driveway

Mike contacted us with regard to a service request that we had posted.
He was very responsive and took the time to answer our questions. We went ahead and hired him to remove a paint stain on a concrete driveway. Within minutes of giving him the go ahead, he confirmed that he would be on site that afternoon to remove the stain. After removing the stain he even salted the driveway to prevent ice from forming. He is excellent to work with and very professional! We will definitely be keeping his contact information for future use.

Thank you very much! I try to go even more above satisfactory when a customer asked me to take care of their customer! It was a pleasure dealing with your company as well!

Sandra
Sandra
1 review Baden, ON

Dismantled a very sophisticated and elaborate working Model Railway line. Painted a large room. Provided removal and cleaning services.

OST Services is a 5 out of 5 star rating. Extremely professional, knowledgeable and efficient. Quality work, completed on time. The team goes above and beyond to surpass customer expectations. Very trustworthy and a pleasure to work with.

Thank you so much it was truly a pleasure working with you and your company! All of you were very professional and payment was prompt. It would be my pleasure to work with on any future projects.

Ray
Ray
1 review Kitchener, ON

Home renovation - painting, flooring, drywall, plumbing and other handywork

Excellent work, professional, skilled, whole home renovation, regular updates, on-time completion, very helpful

Highly recommend

Thank you very much! It was great working with you as well! I always enjoy working with people that know what they want, polite, friendly and make payments on time.

Dawn in Waterloo
Dawn in Waterloo

Fence fix

Great experience with this company. They brought everything they needed with them and were very professional. They were friendly and did not rush the job. I will definitely be using them for all of my handyman projects.

Thanks again for assisting me with the fence.

Your very welcome. You were great to work with as well!

Karen
Karen
1 review Maryhill, ON

Outdoor repairs

Everything I requested was accomplished, in 35 degree weather, I might add. Mike and John very good.

Thank you Karen! You were great to work with I'm glad your happy!

Private User reviews Guelph, ON

Great guy

He came ready and with his own tools! He’s a good guy. Set up my pool..good job..we will use him for all our handyman needs.
I will recommend him to all my
Friends and family. Thanks

Thank you very much! It was nice helping out a very nice family!

More about Ost Services Inc.

ONSITE SPECIALTY TOOLMAKERS AND HANDYMAN SERVICES INC. was created to allow anyone access to the highest levels of toolmakers and their handyman abilities.

We offer a multiple trade solution to manufacturing downtime available to anyone, anywhere on their premises. Our skills allow us to design, customize, modify and repair any type of commercial, industrial and residential equipment and tooling.

Our certified tradesmen can accomplish the repair and modification of equipment in a matter of hours on location rather than costly shipping and downtime. Our level of tooling and automation knowledge combined with precision TIG welding skills allow us to perform repairs and modifications to many types of tooling, secondary equipment, fixtures and quality assurance gauges.

Check us out online and follow us on Twitter @onsitetoolmaker @precisewelding