MOINTECH SOLUTIONS

Reviews for MOINTECH SOLUTIONS

honey12 in Calgary
honey12 in Calgary

Ceiling light installations

Moses is an excellent tradesman ,he is very professional thus honest and reliable in his labor, he took all care about my furniture,floor and walls in case some tools could cause any damage. I could verify his license, I am very happy with his work and for my future electrical project I am sure will call him for it.

Thanks Ines , We appreciate to do business with person like you.

seniorespizzaltd
seniorespizzaltd

Electric work

Adding new circuit breaker to my restaurant and installing new lines for my machines. Did an excellent job and am so pleased with his service. They are always on time and they are very organized and clean.

Thanks Adam for using our services.

More about MOINTECH SOLUTIONS

All kind of residential and commercial electrical works.
Such as: