Lea Appliance Repair

Reviews for Lea Appliance Repair

darrenmco
darrenmco

Dryer repair

Edgar was friendly, fast and professional. Booking was easy, same day. Fixed the problems easily.

Thank you so much Darren, we are trying to be quick and efficient!
Nice to do business with you (:

Cindy
Cindy
3 reviews Whitby, ON

Kitchen Dishwasher- (Whirlpool)

My dishwasher was not emptying the water properly. Edgar came in and my fuse (I have a very old fuse box, and the fuse needed replaced) , so he replaced it for me. Then he took a part a couple things off the dishwasher and cleaned it out, then cleaned the hose out, as there was some mold. Presently, it is working. I have not ran a load of dishes yet.

Cindy, thanks for your very quick and awesome review. We are doing our best for our customers.
Thanks!!

Cathy
Cathy

Oven repair

Called them regarding the self cleaning I’m my oven not working properly. They were quick to respond back and had a technician at my house the next morning. The technician was excellent and provided me with valuable insight.

Hi Cathy, thank you so much! We are sorry that the part cost was too high, we will do our best best time as well!

R. Gomez in Vaughan
R. Gomez in Vaughan

Viking Fridge

My fridge broke and I wasn't ready to change to a new one. I called Lea Appliance Repair and was happy to find out that they had experience on my fridge brand, Viking, which I learned is not very common in Canada.
Edgar, the technician, was punctual, knowledgeable and honest. He explained how the damage could be fixed by replacing one part but also, was clear at telling me that it was a chance that other part was damaged and the repair could be delayed - the part is only available in USA- and more costly. He presented a quotation for the repair that was high but realistic.
The part took a week to arrive but Edgar was all the time on top of things, providing updates - even during the long weekend- and despite the inconvenience of not having a fridge, I had the assurance that it would be fixed.

As soon as the part arrived, Edgar installed it and the fridge is working very well.
I am very happy with Lea Appliance Repair Services, and happy to recommend them. Thanks Edgar!

Rosario, you are awesome, thank you for a wonderful review. It is very appreciated.

Susan
Susan

Service

2 elements on Frigidaire stove were not working properly. The repair took less then an hour to replace 2 parts. Friendly, professional service.

Hi Susan, thanks for your review, we are so happy that you got our good service. For any inquiry, please give us a call: +1 8668608666

Rox from Toronto
Rox from Toronto

Gas clothes dryer - call this company first!

When my clothes dryer stopped working because of a birds nest, I called Dustfighters and they removed the birds nest. This company returned once again to put a mesh to stop birds from going into the vent. The total cost for both visits was well over $700 and was a terrible experience! Last month, I called SOS appliance repair to investigate why the clothes were not drying and they said the 5 year old machine would require a $400 part. Fortunately, LEA Repairs showed up an provided the best service ever. They took the time to diagnose the problem and accurately identified that the birds nest was still in the duct and that lint was all over the inside of the machine. With great care, the machine was repaired and is now working like new. I would highly recommend Shai and the entire team at LEA. Thank you Edward!

In s

Thank you so much, we proud in our team and know they are good. We are doing our best to keep our customers happy and we are the last company that will lie!
We keep do what we know and keep get more happy customers.
Thanks again!!

Dwight
Dwight

Stove Repair

My Samsung oven has a convection feature, and the convection fan was malfunctioning. It was on 24hrs a day. I called another company first. That other guy charged me $80, then he told me that the replacement part was discontinued and so it was not fixable. He said the best he could do was unplug the convection fan, but he would have to charge me another $80 to unplug it! So of course I got a second opinion. Edgar was out pretty much the same day and fixed the problem with parts that he had available on site! Edgar is my new appliance guy for sure.

Hi Dwight, we are happy to hear that, we have very professional team that can literally fix everything.
We are also happy with you as a customer, polite and honorable!
We would love to work with you again!
Huge Thanks!

Joan G.
Joan G.

Repair of gas dryer

It was wonderful to have the service of Edgar assisting very promptly after calling Edward at the Head Office since my Dryer was making a loud noise.
I thought it was time to replace the Dryer, but with their expertise and experience I am truly please. I will call them for any maintenance in the future for
my appliances and certainly will recommend them to all friends , family and neighbors. Koodos to Lea Appliance.
Best regards Joan.

Hi Joan, thank you so much, we are happy to serve you at the best we can!
+18 8668608666

Rob
Rob
1 review Guelph, ON

Clothes dryer

Timely response, problem well explained by technician, quickly resolved. Plus the technician noticed that the exhaust tubing was too long, and shortened it for us - a well received extra.

Hi Rob, thank you for such a great review!
We work very hard to make our customers happy,
Please feel free to contact us with any inquiry.

Chad.Jaculak
Chad.Jaculak
1 review Guelph, ON

Dryer repair

Good service. Extremely high prices. The repair was about the cost of a new dryer. For no reason, the part was just over $100 and the labour was only a total of an hour and 15min.

Hi Chad, the technician installed part 279838
that cost of this part is 130.65$ plus tax.
the labor charge was 220$ as the technician had to leave your house and drive all the way to Waterloo to get the part for you.
As our conversation with our technician, you told him that it is very important for you and your wife to get it done at the same day,
so the technician asked his manager to go right away to Waterloo and come back at the same day to fix you dryer.
We really appreciate bad/good reviews but in this case i really don't think it is over price.
Labor rate was 220$ for an hour and 15min, although you did not calculated the travel time that takes to get to Waterloo, grabbing the part and comeback to you, at the same time we probably missed new calls as the technician was busy.
So I am sorry to hear that you weren't happy but any company will charge this kind of amount for labor and even more.

By the way, your total repair cost was 350.65$ plus tax and not 600$, by making this mistakes you make people hate us.

I really hope you will read that and change your mind about this review as we work very hard to make our customers happy and it also cost us a lot!

More about Lea Appliance Repair

Welcome to LEA Appliance Repair
You are dependent on your appliances for your daily chores. Hence, when something is not functioning properly then it becomes a huge inconvenience for you. It totally disrupts your daily life.

We are an efficient appliance repair service that knows how essential it is to keep them in working order. Hence, you should get in touch with us so that we can respond to your call for assistance as quickly and efficiently as possible.

You will not be left hanging when you are in need of quick service because we can assure you of quality services at cost effective prices. The professionals are courteous and skilled and will spend the required time and effort for repairing your appliance so that you may continue with your daily life without any hassle.We are Appliance repair experts

All you need to do is schedule an appointment with us and we will provide you with friendly and fast service on all brands of commercial and household appliances.