LEA Appliance Repair

Reviews for LEA Appliance Repair

Austin084 in Vaughan
Austin084 in Vaughan

Samsung Fridge repair

Do not use this company to fix your appliances. After paying $600 my fridge still doesn’t work and they refuse to fix it after coming back 3 times. I had to fight to get $150 back. Now I without a working fridge which needs replacing and out $450.

stav
stav

Fridge repair

The technician came 2 hours after I called the company, he was very professional and told me exactly what’s wrong with my fridge, there was ice build up in my freezer that created a problem with the fridge cooling. He defrosted the freezer and changed the defrost sensor. Thank you Edgar!

Thank You Stav, We appreciate your feedback and will be happy to serve you in the future

Jake
Jake

Dishwasher repair

My dishwasher did not drain, Alex came and open the drain system to see what is wrong with it. In the end no parts needed and just cleaning the dishwasher solved the problem. I certainly recommend this company, very good people, extremely good service. Thank you!

Thank You Jake, We appreciate your feedback and will be happy to serve you in the future.

More about LEA Appliance Repair

You are dependent on your appliances for your daily chores. Hence, when something is not functioning properly then it becomes a huge inconvenience for you. It totally disrupts your daily life. We are an efficient repair appliance service that knows how essential it is to keep them in working order. ...