Enviro Paving Toronto

WayPark1 in Edmonton
WayPark1 in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Driveway

We would just like to take this opportunity to express our thanks to Enviro Paving for the excellent job they did installing our driveway.
We get favorable inquiries from neighbors who ask us about the project.
Thanks Carol & Wayne Parkins

Richard in Edmonton
Richard in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Long Lasting

This company did my driveway in 2012 and a couple of weeks ago I saw them at a home show. I told them I will give them a review as I am still very happy with my driveway. For 6 years I've watched my neighbours get toppings on their asphalt and mine still looks great. All I gotta do is give her a power wash once in a while. Money well spent.

More about Enviro Paving Toronto

Saving your paving since 2009! For nearly a decade we have been helping our customers and the planet by paving with 100% recycled tire rubber. Tire rubber has fantastic properties! It creates a safe anti-slip surface, snow and ice does not stick to it in winter and it doesn't crack ...