Angel's Caulking

Reviews for Angel's Caulking

kim
kim

Baseboard caulking

I had baseboard caulking completed today and I'm very impressed with their work. They pay attention to detail and made sure all the gaps and cracks were caulked.

Thank you Kim! Thank you for your hospitality. It was nice working for you.

Home Caulking

I contacted Angel's Caulking a while ago and for different outcomes we did not have a chance to set up an appointment. They were always in touch with me and finally when the right time came, they did the requested job. I am glad I choose this company as they not only met but exceeded my expectations. Great company and people to work with.

Thank you for your review and your business! We are glad we could work with you.

mboush
mboush

Bathroom caulking

Angels caulked 2 bathrooms. The work was precise and service attentive. I really appreciated the proactive communication leading up to the job. I could tell right away that they new what they were doing and wanted to get it right.

Thank you for your review and your business. It was great working for you.

Andrea
Andrea

Bathtub Caulking

Adriana did a fantastic job. Within an hour, she re-caulked my entire bathtub and a part of my sink. It looks fantastic, and brand new. Not to mention she cleaned the space afterwards. Very happy with the work and I highly recommend.

Thank you for your review Andrea. Always great to work with customers that are very hospitable and nice like you. We are very happy you liked the outcome. Thank you again.

Arthur C.
Arthur C.

Stucco caulking

Angel and his crew did an amazing job doing the caulking on a stucco. Angel was very knowledgeable and communicative about all the scope of work. Very happy with Angel's Caulking, highly recommend this company.

Thanks Arthur. Great working for you!

Lianne
Lianne

Caulking kitchen counter/backsplash

Adriana was communicative, arrived on time and a pleasure to have in our home. Our 20 year old kitchen caulking had cracked and chipped in various spots giving the kitchen a worn out look. Adriana did a beautiful job removing the old caulking and re caulked the counter top. What a difference! I wouldn’t hesitate to refer Angels Caulking.

Thank you for your review Lianne. The pleasure was ours to have you as a customer. We appreciate your hospitality and your business. Thank you again!

motomurs
motomurs

Exterior caulking

Removed old caulking around exterior chimney, and reapplied. Spotted loose siding joint and caulked that as well. They did an excellent job and picked up all the old caulking and left the area clean. Will use again and recommend to friends.

Thank you for your review and for your referals. It was very nice working for you. Thank you again!

RJ
RJ

Interior and exterior caulking

They were quick to come over and provide a quotation. Easy to schedule a time to do the work and accommodating when I had to reschedule. The work was done very efficiently and they did a very professional job. An inspection was also provided when the work was complete and they warranted the work when finished. Highly recommend!

Thank you for your review and choosing us. You and your wife very hospitable and nice. Thanks again for your trust.

Kevin
Kevin

Bathroom and exterior caulking

Work was done quickly and carefully, and looks fantastic. Clean lines all around-- you can tell that the work is professional!

Thank you for your review Kevin. We are happy you liked our job. Such a pleasure working with customers like you. Thank you again!

td2
td2
1 review , ON

Indoor and Outdoor Caulking

I don’t usually leave comments or reviews but I must this time to praise for the wonderful job Angel and his crew did when I hired him to do work around my house. He is very professional in his manner and his work. He is very knowledgeable and gives expert advices, suggestions and recommendations. He would outline his work process in detail and provide explanations. His quality of work is outstanding and would go above and beyond to guarantee that his work is satisfactorily completed. He takes pride in his work, which is very important because you know the job will be done the right way. Above all, his pricing was the most reasonable and affordable out of many companies that I contacted. Excellent job that you don’t have to break the bank for, what more can you ask. I am extremely happy and glad I hired him. Would definitely hire Angel again and recommend him 100% if you need caulking done, indoor or outdoor. You will not be disappointed!

Thank you for your kind words and for your review. We appreciate that our customers really see the quality of our job and the effort we put to deliver the best results. It is always a pleasure working with customers like you. Tnank you again!

More about Angel's Caulking

Welcome to Angel's Caulking. With more than 15 years of experience in the caulking and weatherproofing industry we pride ourselves on being at the forefront of our industry, through innovative ideas that keep our company moving forward delivering always the best service. Serving all Toronto and the GTA, our team works closely with clients to create the best outcome and solution for our clients' needs.