Handyman Services

Reviews for Angel's Caulking

Kevin
Kevin

Bathroom and exterior caulking

Work was done quickly and carefully, and looks fantastic. Clean lines all around-- you can tell that the work is professional!

Thank you for your review Kevin. We are happy you liked our job. Such a pleasure working with customers like you. Thank you again!

td2
td2
0 reviews , ON

Indoor and Outdoor Caulking

Toronto
M9N 0A2

I don’t usually leave comments or reviews but I must this time to praise for the wonderful job Angel and his crew did when I hired him to do work around my house. He is very professional in his manner and his work. He is very knowledgeable and gives expert advices, suggestions and recommendations. He would outline his work process in detail and provide explanations. His quality of work is outstanding and would go above and beyond to guarantee that his work is satisfactorily completed. He takes pride in his work, which is very important because you know the job will be done the right way. Above all, his pricing was the most reasonable and affordable out of many companies that I contacted. Excellent job that you don’t have to break the bank for, what more can you ask. I am extremely happy and glad I hired him. Would definitely hire Angel again and recommend him 100% if you need caulking done, indoor or outdoor. You will not be disappointed!

Thank you for your kind words and for your review. We appreciate that our customers really see the quality of our job and the effort we put to deliver the best results. It is always a pleasure working with customers like you. Tnank you again!

Jason W.
Jason W.

Bathroom tub recaulking

Angel’s Caulking did an incredible job at recaulking my bathroom tub, including added caulking around the tub faucet. Communication with Angel’s was great, they were easy to reach by phone with follow up by text, and they were very punctual arriving exactly when they said they would. Not only was the quality of their work top notch, their price point was also very competitive. All in all I would highly recommend Angel's Caulking and have no reservations recommending them to others.

Thank you Jason. It was a pleasure getting your caulking done. Always nice working with customers like you. Thanks again.

RENCO
RENCO

Silicone

Some areas of my condominium needed silicone and I was referred to Angel's Caulking. They did a great job. Removed all old silicone and did a neat job. I highly recommend them.

Thank you for letting us work at your place. Always a pleasure to work with people that appreciate the quality of our job.

nehmenadine
nehmenadine

Balcony repair

Toronto
M9N 0A2

Water proofing/ caulking of balcony to avoid water flow to inside the unit so balcony repair was done

It was great working for you. Thank you for your feedback!

beettybrown
beettybrown

Caulking in my home

I was having some issues with animals and energy efficiency in my house so I decided to call Angel's Caulking to caulk my home. Their job was amazing. Very professional.

Thanks Betty. You won't have those issues anymore! Thank you for trusting Angel's Caulking.

JR
JR

Silicone

I had some old silicone in my apartment t I needed to get removed and get it replaced. Angel's Caulking did a great job, very clean and well done job. Awesome job!

Thanks for your feedback! We really appreciate it.

ozlemkeser
ozlemkeser

Home silicone

This company is very professional. I highly recommend them. They caulked and put silicone in several spots of my house. Angel's Caulking was referred by a friend and I would referred them as well to anyone that's looking for a professional company. Great work!

Thank you for trusting our service. It was great meeting you and congratulations again on your home!

Christopher D.
Christopher D.

New home caulking

Angel and his crew came to do the caulking of my home. Angel was involved in the whole process and made sure everything was done properly unlike other companies I contacted that sent subcontractors. Angel's Caulking changed and installed all vents for free and their job was perfect. Highly recommend them.

Thank you for your review and for letting us do the work for you!

cubatista92
cubatista92

Kitchen & Washroom renovation

Great to have them in my contacts in case I need them.
I will always recommend them to any clients or friends that are in need of caulking.
Their work was easy to schedule, they arrived on time and made sure to keep the space occupied for as little time as possible. Angel and the crew made sure that the area was cleaned and back to be used as soon as possible.
The caulking has stayed put and looks to be good for years to come.

Thank you for your review! We look forward to working with you again! Thanks again for your trust.

More about Angel's Caulking

Welcome to Angel's Caulking. With more than 15 years of experience in the caulking and weatherproofing industry we pride ourselves on being at the forefront of our industry, through innovative ideas that keep our company moving forward delivering always the best service. Serving all Toronto and the GTA, our team works closely with clients to create the best outcome and solution for our clients' needs.