General Contractors
Toronto ON M9N 0A2

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 4 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 4 times

Reviews for Angel's Caulking

Sue Millman
Sue Millman

Shower Stall Re-Caulking

We renovated our master ensuite 5 years ago and our double sized walk in shower needed a little refresh with the caulking. Given we wanted a professional job we searched HomeStars and Angel's Caulking had such favourable reviews and recommendations that we moved forward for hiring them for this job. Their email communication and follow up was wonderful and their team member showed up promptly and did a super job. Shower stall looks brand new again!

Angel's Caulking appreciates your review and hospitality. Thank you for choosing us 👍

Kevin in Toronto
Kevin in Toronto

New shower caulking

I found angels caulking on homestars, along with a couple other companies. Angels was the one that I went with due to their communication from the start, where they sent a detailed quote with photos and was able to fit into my schedule on a Saturday.

Sara came from angels caulking and she did a great job, 100x better than I was able to do when I attempted before hiring angels. There were a few challenges with the job but she was able to handle it great and the finished product looks incredible. The mockup of different caulking colours she was able to do on the floor helped a lot as well.

If I need to do any more caulking, inside or out I'll use angels again.

Hello Kevin. Thank you for the great review. We look forward to working with you in your future projects. Thank you for choosing Angel's Caulking.

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Great work!

I hired Angel’s Caulking based on the great reviews they have on Googgle and Homestars and I’m very Glad I did. The whole service was extraordinary. Great company and staff.

Thank you for the great review. Angel's Caulking appreciates your business. Thank you for choosing us.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Bathroom and kitchen caulking

Professional and punctual, have done a great job. Confirmed the scope of work ahead of time and provided pricing. Gave detailed prep instructions. Left the space clean. Would definitely recommend.

Thank you very much for the review. At Angel's Caulking we are always glad to read that our customers are happy with our services. Thank you again for choosing Angel's Caulking.

Bathroom recaulking

Angel's caulking did a fantastic job in our bathroom. Established good communication for the job details from the start, so no surprises at the end.
He was very punctual, polite and showed great professionalism, workmanship and high quality standards.

Angel's Caulking appreciates your review and business. We are glad you are another of our happy customers. Thank you again!

Hugh
Hugh

Caulking for my shower room and kitchen

Angel's Caulking provided my very satisfied service. They came on time, worked effectively, and checked with me spot by spot after the work is done.
The reason why I hired them is because firstly their price is good and then they have a good reputation in homestars reviews. And its true.

Thank you Hugh. At Angel's Caulking we appreciate your business. Thank you for choosing our company and for being so nice during our visit.

Darryl in Oshawa
Darryl in Oshawa
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Angel's Caulking

Overall Angel's Caulking was professional, courteous, and the work and price was fair. We are giving a 10 because it is rare to have contractors communicate with you throughout the job. That was a major difference. As they worked /completed an area they brought us in so we could inspect the work before they moved on.

Thank you very much for your review. At Angel's Caulking we aim to inform and educate our customers so they see the value of our job. Thank you again for choosing Angel's Caulking. We appreciate your business.

Terence
Terence

Kids bathroom repair

Angel's Caulking did a great job re-caulking my kids bathroom. The job looks amazing and it gives me a lot of confidence that we aren't going to have any trouble with this. They were on time and finished in a decent time. This is the second job they've done for me and I highly recommend them to anyone.

Hello Terence. At Angel's Caulking we appreciate your review and your business. Thank you for choosing our company again. We are glad you are happy with our services.

w in Toronto
w in Toronto

Front Windows and Door

Angel's Caulking did an incredible job of recaulking my windows and fron door. They were very professional and explained to me some of the issues and what they were going to do. The job looks amazing and at a very reasonable price. I highly recommend them to anyone looking to do caulking of any kind

Thank you very much for trusting Angel's Caulking. We appreciate your review and your loyalty.

Emergency leak repair

I had an emergency in one of my washrooms and Angel's Caulking answered my call right away and were able to come help me. The professionalism and Covid safety measures taken were amazing. I am very happy with the job and their commitment to their clients safety. Thank you!

Thank you for your review. Glad we could help in these difficult times. At Angel's Caulking we appreciate your business.

More about Angel's Caulking

Welcome to Angel's Caulking. With more than 15 years of experience in the caulking and weatherproofing industry we pride ourselves on being at the forefront of our industry, through innovative ideas that keep our company moving forward delivering always the best service. Serving all Toronto and the GTA, our team works closely with clients to create the best outcome and solution for our clients' needs.