Angel's Caulking

Reviews for Angel's Caulking

RENCO
RENCO

Silicone

Some areas of my condominium needed silicone and I was referred to Angel's Caulking. They did a great job. Removed all old silicone and did a neat job. I highly recommend them.

Thank you for letting us work at your place. Always a pleasure to work with people that appreciate the quality of our job.

nehmenadine
nehmenadine

Balcony repair

Water proofing/ caulking of balcony to avoid water flow to inside the unit so balcony repair was done

It was great working for you. Thank you for your feedback!

beettybrown
beettybrown

Caulking in my home

I was having some issues with animals and energy efficiency in my house so I decided to call Angel's Caulking to caulk my home. Their job was amazing. Very professional.

Thanks Betty. You won't have those issues anymore! Thank you for trusting Angel's Caulking.

JR
JR

Silicone

I had some old silicone in my apartment t I needed to get removed and get it replaced. Angel's Caulking did a great job, very clean and well done job. Awesome job!

Thanks for your feedback! We really appreciate it.

ozlemkeser
ozlemkeser

Home silicone

This company is very professional. I highly recommend them. They caulked and put silicone in several spots of my house. Angel's Caulking was referred by a friend and I would referred them as well to anyone that's looking for a professional company. Great work!

Thank you for trusting our service. It was great meeting you and congratulations again on your home!

Christopher D.
Christopher D.

New home caulking

Angel and his crew came to do the caulking of my home. Angel was involved in the whole process and made sure everything was done properly unlike other companies I contacted that sent subcontractors. Angel's Caulking changed and installed all vents for free and their job was perfect. Highly recommend them.

Thank you for your review and for letting us do the work for you!

cubatista92
cubatista92

Kitchen & Washroom renovation

Great to have them in my contacts in case I need them.
I will always recommend them to any clients or friends that are in need of caulking.
Their work was easy to schedule, they arrived on time and made sure to keep the space occupied for as little time as possible. Angel and the crew made sure that the area was cleaned and back to be used as soon as possible.
The caulking has stayed put and looks to be good for years to come.

Thank you for your review! We look forward to working with you again! Thanks again for your trust.

jona416loayza
jona416loayza

New washroom silcone

Angel’s caulking came to my place and did the silcone for my new washrooms they did a neat and clean job great work.

Thank you for your review Jonathan. We appreciate your business and we are glad you liked our work.

mafersalazar87
mafersalazar87

Re-caulk home

Angel and his crew re-caulked my house. They were very professional and their job was excellent. Angel explained to me from start to end the re-caulikng process. I truly recommend Angel's Caulking.

Thank you Maria for trusting Angel's Caulking. We appreciate your review and your business. Thanks again!

Joseph p.
Joseph p.

Kitchen backsplash and baseboard silicon

Angel's Caulking came and did the silicone of my kitchen backsplash and my apartment baseboards silicone. They were very neat and clean. I highly recommend this company. Easy to contact and very good quality job.

Thanks Joseph for giving Angel's Caulking the opportunity to work for you!

More about Angel's Caulking

Welcome to Angel's Caulking. With more than 15 years of experience in the caulking and weatherproofing industry we pride ourselves on being at the forefront of our industry, through innovative ideas that keep our company moving forward delivering always the best service. Serving all Toronto and the GTA, our team works closely with clients to create the best outcome and solution for our clients' needs.