Ra Appliance Repair

Reviews for Ra Appliance Repair

Ispadola
Ispadola

Fridge repair

Problems with board was diagnosed promptly and part ordered. Problem fixed as soon as board replaced fast, courteous and efficient. Thank you.

Hey there. Thank you very much.

Happy c.
Happy c.

Emergency refrigerator repair

The Power went off on Sunday evening and my fridge didn’t come back on when the power did...I called my landlord who had a service tech from RA appliance repair here by 11am...he found that the circuit board was not working...Tom the technician said he would try get part the same day but no guarantee...I stressed how important it was to have a working fridge especially with a toddler...Tom phoned just after lunch to confirm he had got the part and by 1:30pm he had come back with part and fridge was working again!! Was very impressed with the speed of service and glad to have my fridge working again! Thanks

Hey there. thank you very much for the review.

anomishosh
anomishosh

Dryer repair

Very clean and punctual. Very pleasant to deal with. I would highly recommend Tom to anyone who needs appliance repair.

sarah
sarah

Viking dryer repair

Excellent service! Tom was incredibly knowledgeable about the problem was and the deer is fixed and working like new again!

Thank you very much.

Chuck Z in North York
Chuck Z in North York

Kenmore Stove Recommendation

Tom the Owner quickly diagnosed my issue with my Kenmore stove. I was able to have my stove up and running within a few short days. Tom was straight up, decent and not pushy. I would definately call and recommend Tom in the future.

Thank you .

bkrakar
bkrakar
1 review Burlington, ON

Service - Stove Repair

Alex did an amazing job and repaired my wall oven and saved me tons of aggregation and headaches. I would recommend Alex to anyone who required appliance repairs! Alex very much appreciated!!!

thank you very much.

Anne Kieran in North York
Anne Kieran in North York

Washer Repair

Our washer broke and we had Alex come in to repair it. Alex was a professional who arrived, diagnosed the issue, and promptly returned the next day with a replacement part to do the repair. He explained the work being done and was overall great to work with. We were very happy with our service.

Hi Anne
Thank you very much.

Dasha in Ottawa
Dasha in Ottawa

Washing Machine

Had to replace a part of the washing machine, Artem did the work really quickly, and answered every question we had. Reliable and very well mannered. Would definitely call again for any repairs.

Kaire
Kaire

Washer not draining

It took some time, but the problem was fixed. My concern is how difficult it was to get in touch with them - I understand that there was a family emergency at the time and that certainly would explain that, however, a call to let me know that they were not able to keep the appointment and a call back when they said they would call would have gone a long way. I hope this was an "one-of" for this otherwise great company.

At the end of the day, my washer is working, a service was provided and the cost was reasonable.

Hi Kaire
Thank you very much for your understanding and patience.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Job not done and ripped off

My Whirlpool washer spin cycle was not working, Technician came no experienced, did his check first visit paid $120.00, then he said needed a part i.e. child lock part, charged $201.00 (over charged) for the part, as I inquired and the part was less that what it was charged, then called again to let them know the part did not resolve the issue, the technician did not even call back, said he would but did not. I would not recommend this company. the reviews are not correct. The machine still does not work.

Hi there,
Sorry for your bad experience with our company. We will keep those file on record for training purposes and to help ensure utmost customer service quality. I look forward to trying to resolve the issue straight away with you. Please contact us immediately to resolve the problem. Thank you for understanding.

More about Ra Appliance Repair

RA Appliance Repair is a full service agent for home appliance repair in Toronto and the GTA. We are the household appliance experts. Our team can handle any home appliance issue, getting it back to proper working order in no time flat.