RA Appliance Repair

Reviews for RA Appliance Repair

Alpesh in Toronto
Alpesh in Toronto

Washer issue

We had a hot water issue with our washer. The technician was quick and thorough. He diagnosed the water issue and tested it to make sure it worked. 9 out of 10

Hi Alpesh

dhausman
dhausman

Refrigerator repair

Very helpful and efficient. He quickly diagnosed the problem and came up with a creative solution. He also fixed our hood. Good work.

Jamie
Jamie

Washing machine

Tom showed up early and assessed the situation in under a minute. He completed the job in 20 minutes and now our washing machine is good as new.
I would recommend him to anyone.

Natalie in North York
Natalie in North York

Dishwasher Leakage

RA Appliance Repair
Toronto
M3J 0G5

Artiom did a wonderful job at fixing my dishwasher leakage. He was speedy, punctual, and provided great service. I would definitely call him again if I need any repairs with any appliance!

Di in Ottawa
Di in Ottawa

Whirlpool Dishwasher - electrical problem fixed!

My dishwasher had an issue where it would sometimes shut off mid cycle, and it was not very obvious that it was happening other than the fact that the dishes were still dirty.

I called Artiom at RA Appliance, and he was able to diagnose the problem and fix the problem (with the wiring) within the hour.

My dishwasher was out of the warranty, so this definitely saved me potentially having to buy a new dishwasher.

GTA Gutters Inc
GTA Gutters Inc
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Dryer repair

My dryer stop running and i call for service
Tech come same day amd fix the issue by repalacing the fuse.
Good service and professional technicians.
Thank you strongly recommend very much

thanks

Andrey in North York
Andrey in North York

Appliances installation A

Great job i was buy new Appliances for my home Fridge,Washer and dryer,stove, dishwasher i call for service they come same day install fast and professionally and leave my place nice and clean.Strongly recommended!

sanchez in Toronto
sanchez in Toronto

Stove top and oven repair

Busted my glass stove top and something broke down in the oven heater as well. Called this guys and had an amasing and fast service. Didn't even have to clean up after them (that's a first!). Best service! Recomend it a lot!

Zack in North York
Zack in North York

Washer

At one point of time when i was trying to load a new load into my samsung washing machine i pressed the button for a gentle wash and was about to walk away when i noticed that it wasn't working at all.
A young gentleman came over the same day to look at it and fix it. He had to order parts but within an hour and a half it was back to working. Never had problems again.
Very polite and nice service. i strongly recommend.

J in North York
J in North York

Dryer machine

The dryer machine was not reaching the temperature setting and my clothes kept coming out damp. RA came and saved the day within a few hours of my call. Thanks for efficient service and affordable prices!

Thank you!

More about RA Appliance Repair

RA Appliance Repair is a full service agent for home appliance repair in Toronto and the GTA. We are the household appliance experts. Our team can handle any home appliance issue, getting it back to proper working order in no time flat.