RA Appliance Repair

Toronto ON M3J 0G5
RA Appliance Repair

Reviews for RA Appliance Repair

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

LG washing machine repair 'TE error'

Vitaly the service tech, was excellent and repaired the washing machine in a timely and professional manner he even replaced the Hot and cold water hoses with new steel braided hoses.

Good morning.
I'm glad that your problem then solve it fast and professional,hope to hear from you again.

Thank you.

Miriam in Vaughan
Miriam in Vaughan
2 reviews , ON

Home visit to assist with opening oven door

My ,oven door did not open. Nothing was wrong with the oven, but still we could not do it. I called for service, in less then an hour the repair person came, solved the problem. We were not charged, just for the visit! The person was very pleasant and polite,
Definitely will call again if there is a need for appliances’s repai,

‏good morning thank you

Gary / Patricia
Gary / Patricia

Fridge repair

we called for service, guy (Vitali) came within 2 hour frame as promised, fixed our fridge issue - he was very professional. we are very happy and would call again if needed!

Good morning Gary and Patricia!
Thank you very much for taking a moment and writing this amazing review, we always appreciate and respect your support.
looking forward and wish you a good week!

Kathy in Toronto
Kathy in Toronto

Job done but ripped off

My washer wasn't draining properly, and on the positive side, the work was done in just half an hour. The unfortunate part was the outrageous price. I was quoted a reasonable amount for the diagnosis, and once on the premises, given a quote that seemed high. I asked how many hours labour it covered, thinking it was a major effort, and was simply told it was a flat rate. Had I known I would be ripped off for such a simple repair I would have refused. Never again.

Thank you very much for your review. We charge standard price for this type of jobs.
Sometimes work going easy and fast depending on technical skills looks like this time that what happened.
I hope to hear from you in the future for anything else or any questions.
Thank you.

Alpesh in Toronto
Alpesh in Toronto

Washer issue

We had a hot water issue with our washer. The technician was quick and thorough. He diagnosed the water issue and tested it to make sure it worked. 9 out of 10

Hi Alpesh

dhausman
dhausman

Refrigerator repair

Very helpful and efficient. He quickly diagnosed the problem and came up with a creative solution. He also fixed our hood. Good work.

Jamie
Jamie

Washing machine

Tom showed up early and assessed the situation in under a minute. He completed the job in 20 minutes and now our washing machine is good as new.
I would recommend him to anyone.

Natalie in North York
Natalie in North York

Dishwasher Leakage

Artiom did a wonderful job at fixing my dishwasher leakage. He was speedy, punctual, and provided great service. I would definitely call him again if I need any repairs with any appliance!

Di in Ottawa
Di in Ottawa

Whirlpool Dishwasher - electrical problem fixed!

My dishwasher had an issue where it would sometimes shut off mid cycle, and it was not very obvious that it was happening other than the fact that the dishes were still dirty.

I called Artiom at RA Appliance, and he was able to diagnose the problem and fix the problem (with the wiring) within the hour.

My dishwasher was out of the warranty, so this definitely saved me potentially having to buy a new dishwasher.

GTA Gutters Inc
GTA Gutters Inc
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Dryer repair

My dryer stop running and i call for service
Tech come same day amd fix the issue by repalacing the fuse.
Good service and professional technicians.
Thank you strongly recommend very much

thanks

More about RA Appliance Repair

RA Appliance Repair is a full service agent for home appliance repair in Toronto and the GTA. We are the household appliance experts. Our team can handle any home appliance issue, getting it back to proper working order in no time flat.