El Tomba Painting Ltd

Reviews for El Tomba Painting Ltd

Joanne
Joanne
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Painted garage door and front door and columns , stairs, risers and pickets .

Fabian did a great job painting my front door, garage door and columns on my front porch. He also painted my pickets and risers and varnished my stairs. I would definitely recommend El Tomba painting Ltd.

Joanne and Frank were really nice to work for. Easy going, paid in time and were flexible with our suggestions . Thank you for your hospitality. Looking forward to work for you guys again

Tara
Tara

Exterior painting

Fabian and his team exceeded our expectations. The work was done with great pride and quickly. Fabian is professional, friendly and gives suggestions based on his experience and good design eye. He transformed our house!

Really nice home transformation. Very happy to help Tara and Steve with their home improvement . Thank you for trusting us. Wonderful family getting beautiful results.
Looking forward to the next project

deborah.snow
deborah.snow
1 review Newmarket, ON

interior painting

El Toma Painting Ltd. provided excellent service. The job was exceptionally well done. We were very happy with the finished product. Additionally, it was done quickly and the cleanup was remarkable. The advise regarding colours and finishes was also exceptional. We highly recommend El Toma!!!

This was a really nice project, great family to work with, very helpful to have the house organized for us .
They were very open to our suggestions. Especially with the fireplace finishing.
Thank you for trusting us, looking forward to the next project.

A.L.
A.L.
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Full interior painting with tecnique finishes as well as exterior painting including front door, garage doors and fence.

Fabian and his crew were extremely professional and also helpful with colours and finishes throughout the house. I welcomed his suggestions and was pleased with the outcome. The house looks amazing and I have recommended him to numerous friends and family.

Thank you for trusting us, your business and referral! Your hospitality was amazing as well. She gave us coffee every day and even baked for us. We are glad to see that you loved the painting job we did at your house. We look forward to your next project.
Regards,
Fabian from El Tomba Painting

Chris
Chris
1 review Newmarket, ON

Entire house painted

This company was fantastic from start to finish. Very punctual and clean. The finished product exceeded my expectations as it was flawless. I would definitely recomend this company and wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

This was a bit challenging project. Few colours changed but the end result was another 100 % customer satisfaction and happiness.
Looking forward working again for this customer

Paolina R.
Paolina R.
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

House painting and repairs

Fabian is always reliable, clean, has great suggestions. He can do house repairs and touch ups in and outside of the home.

One of my first customers. Great family, always a TREAT providing a service to them.

JasonS
JasonS

Condo Painting

Painting was completed and I am very satisfied with the job. They used low VOC paint that had very little odor. They took the time to contact the condo security to arrange the elevator. They also did a great job patching walls before painting leaving a very good finished wall.

Very happy to deal with Jason. We really transform this unit, ready to rent !!

rosamortgages4u
rosamortgages4u

excellent

Very organized, clean and very well done. I had no problems. He is very punctual and pleasant to deal with. I will recommend to any body. I received from family and friends lots of complements.

It was a pleasure to deal with you guys. Happy to finish this project in just couple of days and meet your deadline. Thank you for trusting us

Anna
Anna
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Staircase + Feature wall

Fabian is an absolute artist! He project managed my staircase reno from staining to railing and he did all of the in between. He painted our staircase with such precision, it looks completely stunning. His attention to detail is like no other! He also gave colour suggestions for the black feature wall which I couldn’t have imagined looking this spectacular! His work is impeccable! His demeanour is extremely professional and friendly. He’s punctual and very clean with his work area. He was fabulous!! We have already booked him for future projects.
We highly recommend El Tomba Painting to anyone who is looking for a true professional!

Very unique and contemporary project . We were lucky enough to explore something different. Best part off it " 100% customer satisfaction ". A complete pleasure.
Amazing family

More about El Tomba Painting Ltd

Fabian Peralta started working in the painting industry in 1990 at subdivision level for a few years. After awhile he got introduced to custom homes, commercial, and industrial. With more experience he became a customer service specialist and soon enough started running his own business El Tomba Painting. We provide painting services in the GTA, York, Halton, and cottage country. We offer quality work, great customer service, and our only goal is to make your vision a reality. We are fully insured and provide WSIB clearance.

We speak Spanish, Italian and English.