On Point Plumbing & Gas Ltd

Reviews for On Point Plumbing & Gas Ltd

Amy in Edmonton
Amy in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Annoying leaky faucet - Fixed!

I meant to write this review weeks ago - better late than never!

I'd had a leaky faucet that had been brushed off for MONTHS by my condo building's maintenance team. It was causing so much humidity in my apartment that I came home to firefighters one night because it was so bad it was setting off my smoke alarm and the neighbors were concerned. When I expressed my frustrations about it being ignored, my mom recommended Ryan. I was very pleased with the service I received. He scheduled me in quickly, was punctual, got the job done quickly, and even dealt with an unexpected plumbing emergency while he was here, which was very much appreciated. He even went above and beyond my expectations yet again with his follow up. I definitely know who I'll be giving my business to if I ever need help again. I've also recommended him twice to friends, and will continue to recommend to anyone who asks. Thanks, Ryan!

we are really glad that we were able to help you would y this project. Glad to hear no alarms have gone of since

Kat_man_yeg
Kat_man_yeg

Installation and Service

Ryan and his team are excellent. They installed a dishwasher, two toilets, a bathroom vanity, water shut off valves on all my sinks, replaced the cartridge in my shower to stop it from leaking and unclogged the kitchen sink which was no easy task given the abuse it had been under! Always professional, friendly and approachable so I know what is happening and great attention to detail! Which includes clean-up after the project is completed: not something I can say about most of the trades I’ve recently had as part of this renovation project! I do not hesitate to refer friends and family to this company for any plumbing needs. Thanks Ryan and Conrad for all the great service.

Thank you katherine for you review, for your condo there was alot of work to be done. We are glad that your experience with us was a great one. See you on your kitchen reno

Lily
Lily
1 review Edmonton, AB

We have some bad plumbing in our basement that caused a backup. .

Ryan was here in a flash.
He augered the clog clear and showed us the problem. Immediately he was able to tell us what needed to be done in launguage we understood.
He was professional, friendly and knowledgeable. What we really appreciated was the way he explained what needs to be done in the future.
You can be assured we would use this company again in a heart beat.

Glad we were able to get you're home back in order

Jennifer -.
Jennifer -.

Renovations

For the last two years, Ryan has been our "go to guy" for all of our renovation projects that require a plumber. Whether it be a removing and re-setting a toilet for new bathroom flooring, or a complete new shower installation, Ryan's customer service and workmanship are always 'On Point' ! He's the guy I call in emergency situations (like a backed up dishwasher flooding a clients kitchen on a Friday night before scheduled flooring installation!) and I recommend him to all my clients that are looking for a reputable and reliable plumber.

I am glad that we can continue to work with you, no job is to small for us.

marcanmath in Edmonton
marcanmath in Edmonton

Plumbing - Hot water tank and repair leaks

I recently received exceptional service from Ryan. It is rare that you come across a company willing to go above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction from initial contact right to the installation of our hot water tank, all in the same day! I was very grateful Ryan took the time to explain the best product and also solved a couple of water leaks I had but was unaware of. I am grateful for the excellent customer care with the speedy and same day service. I have found my plumber for life:-)

thank you Marc for your amazing review. Glad that we could be of service to You

More about On Point Plumbing & Gas Ltd

Reliable Plumbing Expertise
Your top choice plumber in Edmonton & Area. Whether you need a simple faucet installation or complete sewer line replacement, we offer a wide range of residential and commercial plumbing services to meet your needs. We continually strive to exceed expectations by ensuring that each client receives the very best service. Emergency plumber & gas fitter with 24/7 Service in Edmonton & Area.

Individualized Plumbing Options
We strive to exceed expectations by ensuring that all plumbing work is completed to the highest standards. We will provide you with a free consultation to explain all of your available options so that you can choose the scope of work that’s right for your home or business.

Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
We serve both residential and commercial clients and offer a variety of money-saving solutions. We combine our use of the highest quality parts, equipment and our dedication to delivering exceptional work with every job we do!