Ideal Direct Home Improvements Co.

Basement Renovation
Brampton ON L6Y 1L8
Basement Renovation
Ideal Direct Home Improvements Co.

Reviews for Ideal Direct Home Improvements Co.

Randy F. in Mississauga
Randy F. in Mississauga

Drywall Installations in basement and taping

We just finished framing our basement and we had a hard time looking for a professional drywall company to install our drywall and finish it. So, after so much searching and meeting with contractors, we finally meet Edward from Ideal Direct Home Improvements Company. My wife and I were instantly impressed by his knowledge and professionalism! He took the time to convince us too "get it done right the first time" He priced out our project and sent us links to his YouTube videos! We subscribed and enjoyed the videos! We called him back to sign up. We booked him and felt at ease, knowing we were in good hands! We booked with a 3 week window, and got it done within a week and a half of signing.
I cant say enough great things about Edward and especially his drywall crew, Edward said that the installation would get done within one day and low and behold, they were done early afternoon! His taper was there within a couple of days and did an amazing job. My wife and I were amazed!
Thank you Edward, for delivering exactly what you said! We are now on our way to finish off the rest and have an amazing finish for our open concept basement and theater.

Thank you Randy for having ideal Direct Home Improvements Company help you with your basement project and especially taking the time to leave a great review! It was a pleasure meeting you and your family!
Happy holidays and looking forward to your future projects!
Edward @ ideal Direct Home Improvements Company

J
J

Windows replacement project

It is our first time using homestar for a big project of about 18 windows. We are vey happy with the end result. Work was done on scheduled time. It was also very organized, cleaned and professionally done. Highly recomended

Thank very much Mr. J for taking the time to leave Ideal Direct Home Improvements Co. a great review! We understood clearly what you and your family needed and were looking forward to with having your windows installed after so many years of waiting. I would like to say also again thank you for review and as promised, we respect your privacy. Looking forward to providing you with your custom new doors this spring!
Edward Miranda

walsh.cr
walsh.cr

Kitchen Reno Mud and Tape

Edward was amazing!!!!

He came to quote the job on a Saturday... he could tell that it was time sensitive...my kitchen was spread across my house!

Despite having other jobs and crews Edward took the job and started two days later on Monday! To get the job done he did the work himself and he did an amazing job in a very timely manner for a very reasonable price.

I will defiantly recommend Edward /Ideal Direct to anyone looking to have a quality job done by professionals.

And I will certainly be using Edward for my Basement Reno in the spring.

Thanks again for a great job!

Thank you Mr. Walsh for taking the time for leaving Ideal Direct Home Improvements Company a great review! It was a pleasure doing the work for you and we are really happy to look after you on your basement Remodel!
Edward

Filipe
Filipe

Windows installation

Edward from Ideal Direct Home Improvements Co. did a great and clean job from start to finish, did not have to clean up after him. We needed the one custom window for our kitchen remodel, and Edward looked after us promptly. Was very happy with the work and would definitely recommend him and he will be doing our front door.

Thank you Filipe! We really appreciate the time you took to leave a great review! This helps everyone, to chose the right company for every and any stage of a home remodel! Ideal Direct Home Improvements Company will always deliver top quality and knowledge especially when it comes to custom windows and doors for all our valued clients! Looking forward to your front entrance door system! That will be another masterpiece done by Ideal Direct Home Improvements Company guaranteed!
Edward Miranda, Ideal Direct Home Improvements Company

Bathroom Renovation

Highly recommend Edward and his team from Ideal Direct Home Improvements for all your renovation needs. I was very satisfied with the job he’s done for me. Edward completed my bathroom and was very professional, he answered all my questions and explained everything to me on what needed to be done. The taping and finish carpentry were clean and very well done. Tile installation was outstandingly done properly and with precision. Will definitely be using Edward for all my future projects and proud to share pictures of the job he did.

Thank you very much, for taking the time to leave a great review for us at Ideal Direct Home Improvements Co. It was an absolute pleasure remodeling your bathroom! I guaranteed you professional results from our first meeting and sounds like we delivered! Looking forward to building your deck this spring and installing the new patio door with blinds built in, wait till that gets done! No more vertical blinds to repair and the new deck will be exactly, what you have been wanting for all these years! Thanks again, and especially booking your spring project now.
Edward from Ideal Direct Home Improvements Company

Not for Show in Mississauga
Not for Show in Mississauga

Replacement of front ddoor

Replacement of fron door was done professionally and on time. All required finishings (installing interior door frame, cutting and reinstalling ceramic tile, final touch ups, including installation of door bell) were done with care. And my wife appreciated the fact that Edward vacuumed entrance. Will certainly recommend Ideal Direct Home Improvements Co. to my family members and friends.

Thank you for taking the time to leave the review! It was a pleasure working with you and your wife! You have a very beautiful Fiberglass double door for life! Ideal Direct Home Improvements Co. will always look after all aspects of doing a complete job! Looking forward to any of your home improvement needs and always here to guide you and your family to have the job right done the first time Guaranteed!
Best Regards,
Edward Miranda, Ideal Direct Home Improvements Co.

Door in Brampton
Door in Brampton

New entrance door

Ideal Direct Home Improvements Company installed a front door for my elderly mother.
She was absolutely thrilled with Edwards professional workmanship .
The best contractor mom has ever hired and would highly recommend.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review! Please don't hesitate to call us in the future, we will make it a priority always to give you and your family the best experience always GUARANTEED! It was an absolute pleasure in every way working with your Mom and her front door entry system!
I always promised her, that she is in good hands through out the project, and it truly reflects in your kind words! Just call us anytime, 905 456 1011. We really appreciate it! Ideal Direct Home Improvements Company are here to look after our amazing clients! Everyone deserves the best! Looking forward to all your family's home remodeling needs!
Sincerely,
Edward Miranda and Ideal Direct Home Improvements Company

Guelph

I’m writing this review because I’m very happy and absolutely impressed with the deck that Edward from Ideal Direct Home Improvements Company has built for us! From start to finish, I have been more than pleased with the communication and professionalism that Edward and Ideal Direct Home Improvements Company has given our family!
Everything Edward had promised me, and the written contract was done to the “TEE”!
I value Edward and his word, especially his honesty on the complete process! I will keep this short and state the facts, Edward said “when the building inspector sees the work done, it will pass with stars!” As I met with the inspector myself, he was totally impressed and knew I didn’t build the deck! I highly recommend Edward and his company to everyone, who wants the job done RIGHT the first time!
We have windows that need to be replaced soon, and with Edward’s experience and products, he will definitely be back to look after our family and home!

Thank you very much for taking the time to let our community know, that Ideal Direct Home Improvements Co. has the knowledge and expertise to make all your projects a reality! It was a pleasure building your deck and opening up your interior living space! Enjoy your new deck and great barbecuing this summer! We are looking forward to suplly and install your windows soon! Best regards, Edward Ideal Direct Home Improvements Company

LCED
LCED

Garden Door Cut out and Deck

Edward and Ideal Direct Home Improvements Company delivered everything they promised! Edward was very clear on what had to be done from start to finish. Edward looked after everything and answered all our questions, and always with confidence. I have been looking for a contractor like Ideal Direct Home Improvements Co. that can do QUALITY WORK and someone I can trust to fulfill the rest of my remodeling projects as I have already discussed with Edward. I can Guarantee that Edward and Ideal Direct Home Improvements Co. has the knowledge and expertise to do the job right every time.

Thank you very much for taking the time to let our community know, that Ideal Direct Home Improvements Co. has the knowledge and expertise to make all your projects a reality! It was a pleasure building your deck and opening up your interior living space with a garden door!
Enjoy your new deck and great barbecuing this summer!
We are looking forward to building all your projects soon!
Edward
Ideal Direct Home Improvements Company

Gary
Gary

Drywall

Very professional job start to finish. Prompt, polite service and kept me informed of progress as they went along.

Thank you Gary for giving Ideal Direct Home Improvements Company the opportunity to Install, Tape and Mud your drywall project! Communication is one of the keys to have a remolding project run smooth! It was our pleasure working with you and having the job done right! We are looking forward to do anything we can for you, and your future home remodeling projects! We are always a phone call away to provide you the best finishing in the industry!

Best Regards,
Edward from Ideal Direct Home Improvements Co.

More about Ideal Direct Home Improvements Co.

Ideal Direct Home Improvements Co. specializing in basement finishing and complete home remodeling! We personally guarantee a first class job! We are family owned and operated for over 25 years. From start-to-finish solutions for every project or just helping you, push through your reno-project. We only have professionals that have ...
Looking for Basement Renovation pros in Oakville?