AnShun Construction INC.

Landscape Contractors & Designers
Toronto ON M1V 3J4
HomeStars  >  Landscape Contractors & Designers in Scarborough  >  AnShun Construction INC.

Review for AnShun Construction INC.

Driveway extend work

AnShun INC. did an excellent work on my drive way in one day. My drive way was extend to 3 feet more in width. Now it is easy to park 2 cars in parallel. i don't have to switch my cars when my cars parked in one line. AnShun took care of lawn just beside my drive. The work was done timely and price was fair and competitive. I am really satisfied with my upgraded drive way. I would recommend AnShun to my friends if they have work on their drive way or gardening.

More about AnShun Construction INC.

AnShun Construction INC. is a fully licensed, insured contracting company serving Toronto and the GTA. We offer complete residential and commercial projects, including Interlocking driveway paving, decks and fences, Turf and lawn build, kitchen/ bathroom renovations, finished basements.