ACTION HOME SERVICES

Reviews for ACTION HOME SERVICES

Dmitriy
Dmitriy
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Backyard remodeling: built patio, flower bed, new grass installation

I hired Action Home Services to rebuild my whole backyard. The company provided me with amazing service! I am very impressed! Below are details regarding my project.

Timelines
The work started as expected. No delays.

Organization of work
All work activities were very well organized. John and his managers were keeping an eye on every single detail of the project. I have seen them coming forth and back to the site, managing workers, brining materials, explaining me details of the project and next steps. John was planning in advance all the activities for the next day. Interlocking was supplied on time. Construction bin has been promptly replaced with an empty one in a timely manner. I had a strong feeling that every part of the project was under control and very well organized.

Additional Help for customer (for me)
John was very instrumental in providing me with lots of details of the project. He went with me and my wife to Beaver Valley and helped us to choose granite steps. We really appreciated his expertise in this subject matter as we did not know which stone to choose for our steps.

Issues resolution
Jon and his manages were in contact with me throughout a course of the project. They carefully listened my requests for additional adjustments and fulfilled all my asks! I really appreciate their patience and help. It was a pleasure working with them!

John’s Team
I cannot say enough how good is Action Home Services technical team in doing their work. Attention to details was their key strength. The guys were professional with very good attitude and communication skills. They helped me to understand the way they build patio and flower bed. For example, they suggested installing a patio landscaping with a little slope out of the house which was important to keep water out. They recommended how to better build flower bed.

Quality of work
Outstanding! I love my patio and flower bed they build for me. They installed landscaping on the patio so even that granite steps on top of landscaping has no gaps and required no further adjustments! I am very impressed!

Project Completion
I am surprised that the project was completed ahead of time. My whole backyard remodeling was done within 5 days!

Accuracy of work at completion
When the team completed their work, they professionally cleaned up all the mess and removed garbage from the site. They put back all the things they had to disassemble during construction. For example, they installed back a gate which they had to remove. They replaced grass which was accidently damaged by bobcat.

Additional work at no cost!
One of the things they build for me was a 6ft X 6ft pad. I asked them to compact it for me with Vibrating Plate Compactor since I believed this would help. They urged me that the Compactor will break interlocking, but I insisted to use the Compactor. As a result, the compactor did brake interlocking. I was shocked. Although it was my mistake, the company fixed interlocking for me for free! Thank you guys!

Overall impression and conclusion
I am very happy that I hired Action Home Services! They did a professional work, completed the project within my budget constrain and delivered it on time. I am very happy with the quality of their work. I wish they did my front yard for me a few years ago.

Will I hire Action Home Services again?
YES, ABSOLUTELY!

Thank you Action Home Services for all the work you did for me, for your dedication and professionalism!

Sergii.sor.uman
Sergii.sor.uman

Pool Patio

Pool patio is the only work I got John to do,now regret that didn’t agree on entire exterior house area renovation!
John is keen on what he’s doing and it is a pleasure to work with him.
The pool patio was done on a timely manner and the results came out even better than I expected!
Waiting for Action Home Services next season to do interlock driveway and a few more things around the house.
Thank you again John,highly recommend!

Cathy in Toronto
Cathy in Toronto

Front Retaining Wall, Section of front steps, Flowerbeds, and Pathway

We called a few companies for quotes and as soon as we spoke with John, we felt really comfortable and confident to proceed with AHS. We had AHS build a retaining wall, a portion of new steps, 2 mulch flowerbeds (plants not included), and a small path going across the front yard. John and his crew were really nice to work with, professional, finished within the timeframe as originally promised, and left the area tidy after each evening. We are really happy with the results and we have been receiving many compliments on the stonework. Thanks John & Crew. We wouldn't hesitate to call you again for any future work.

Leisa H from Toronto
Leisa H from Toronto

Fantastic!! A+ service!

John and his team are incredible. Our old fence fell down and we needed a fence installed immediately for our two dogs. Called John and had an instant quote. George came out right away and because we get a lot of water that collects where the fence was he recommended a solid solution. The fence was completed before the original date agreed upon. The team was professional, efficient, clean and hard working. They didn’t leave a scrape of anything. We came home from work today and found a beautiful, sturdy fence. We would highly recommend this company and would definitely use them again. Top notch service! Thank you.

AV
AV

tear down and rebuilt of fence and gates

Action Home Services worked to my tight deadlines, stayed on track with the cost estimated and responded to minor changes as the task progressed.

Due to weather conditions,we received a lot of requests on repairing fences and gates.We are happy to meet your expectations!

Taqihasani
Taqihasani

New interlock

Hired this company to redo my side and front of the house. They remouved my 30 year old concrete and put new stones. Very professional. Eugene and John came with his crews and did the entire job in 4 days. Big thanks to these guys!

nickshcherbatenko
nickshcherbatenko

Landscaping

First of all I want to thank to the whole team starting from the day we met till the last peace of dust from the work their relationship to work and proffesionalism was on highest level. The work was done better than I expected. The quality of my new grass is on the highest level, all the bushes and flowers are filling my backyard in colors and look very harmonious, they also did some renovations to my fence which made my house look even nicer. Definitely would call them again and recommend same for you

Thank you for your review Nick!We can not wait to work with you again!

mdarina322
mdarina322

Driveway sealing

We hired Action Home Services to sealed our double driveway . They came on time and was really professional and polite . They carefully removed weeds, tape the interlock and apply sealer . The driveway looks amazing . Moreover they make a ramp into my garage .
I would absolutely recommend this company.

No matter how big is the driveway,Action Home Services always get you covered!Thank you for hiring us for driveway sealing!

Albert
Albert

Interlocking driveway

Thanks so much for your work! The driveway looks just like I requested. Everything was done very quickly, in 3 days. The workers are very friendly and responsible. Overall, 100% satisfied. Keep it up, guys! I’m glad I hired Action Home Services and the interlocking driveway suits my house more that old cracked asphalt.Will get back to you for future projects!

We appreciate your review Albert!All the best!

Krava.alex911
Krava.alex911

Landscaping

We decided to hire this company to do fairly large sodding job at commercial property which we own. Thor quote was much lower than other guys for the same scope of work. The job was done on time and everything looks great.

We are glad that our prices and quality make you happy!Thank you very much for your review!

More about ACTION HOME SERVICES

We are Action Home Services, and we always take action for every construction service that you need. Based in Toronto, Ontario, we are a general contracting company that specializes in a wide range of services. We will help you to design and build an outside living area of your dream. Do not wait! Take action with Action Home Services. Check our website at http://actionhomeservices.ca/ to find out more.

Our Mission
We aim to become one of the most successful construction companies within Toronto, Ontario. This mission will not happen if our services are not up to the level of what our customers are expecting. Thus our main aim is to provide the best services to our customers. Our level of professionalism will become our barometer for customer satisfaction. We also aim to make it a point to have strong ties with our customers so we can grow the level of our professionalism and gain more trust among our clients.

Our Vision
Our dream is to become the one-stop shop for any kind of construction service that any of our clients need. We initially started with interlocking and asphalt paving, but we are now venturing into other services such as landscaping, pressure washing and sealing, concreting, decks and fences, demolition services and many more. We already have a wide range of service offerings, but we are not satisfied with just these. We are excited about every project that we perform and our possibilities for improvement and additional services are endless.

Our Commitment
We commit to do whatever it takes to achieve the level of satisfaction our customer deserves. Our workmanship will leave a lasting mark and one that will be a reminder of our professionalism and close ties with our clients. We gained the trust of our customers through hard work that pays off when we see our clients happy with the outcome of our services. We will strive to be cooperative and readily available for any queries or requests our customer needs.

Landscape Contractors & Designers, Paving Contractors, Decks, Concrete Contractors, Interlocking Stone, and Fences & Gates
Interlocking Driveway Installation & Repair, Interlocking Driveway DesignI, Interlocking Driveway Building Permit, Gravel Driveway, Permeable Stone Driveway, Concrete Driveway, Asphalt Driveway, Stone Driveway Lightning, Interlocking Patio Installation & Repair, Interlocking Patio Design, Backyard Landscaping, Outdoor Kitchens, Fire Pit Installation, Interlocking Design, Pool Decks Installation & Repair, Pool Copings Installation & Repair, Hot Tubs Installation & Repair, Natural Stone Steps Installation & Repair, Interlocking Walkway Installation & Repair, Interlocking Design, Front Steps & Entry Way Installation & Repair, Natural Steps Installation & Repair, Front Entrance Landscaping, Interlocking Steps Installation, Flagstone Installation & Repair, Natural Steps Installation & Repair, Pool Copings Installation & Repair, Flagstone Design, Flagstone Pressure Washing & Sealing, Retaining Walls Installation & Repair, Natural Stone Retaining Wall Installation & Repair, Wooden Retaining Wall Installation & Repair, Retaining Wall Design, Interlocking Driveway Repair, Interlocking Walkway Repair, Interlocking Patio Repair, Front Steps & Entry Way Repair, Flagstone Repair, Natural Stone Repair, Pool Decks Repair, Retaining Walls Repair, Natural Steps Repair, Deck Installation, Deck Design, Deck Repair, BBQ Installation, Deck Lighting, Deck Benches Installation, Deck Railings Installation, Cedar Decking, Pressure Treated Wood Decking, Composite Decking, Trex Decking, AZEK Decking, Fiberon Decking, IPE Decking, PVC Decking, Timbertech Decking, Fence Installation, Fence Repair, Fence Painting, Fence Pressure Washing, Fence Staining, Gate Installation, Cedar Fence, Swing Gate Installation, Composite Fencing, Fence Design, Pergola Installation & Design, Gazebo Installation & Design, Cabana Installation & Design, Driveway Sealing, Asphalt Repair & Patching, Catch Basin Installations, Painted Line Markings, Recaps / Resurface, Speed Bumps, Potholes, Ramps, Manhole Repair, • Parking Lot Sealing, Commercial Asphalt Sealing, Commercial Crack Filling/Repair, Asphalt repair, Patching, Paving, Catch Basin Installation, Catch Basin repair, Line Painting, Parking Lot Signs and Posts, Pothole Repair, Pressure Washing, Commercial Asphalt Repair, Residential Asphalt Repair, Catch Basin Repair, Speed Bumps, Paving, Ramps, Crack filling, Pothole repair, Line Painting, Symbol Painting, Traffic Marking, Speed Bump, Pothole Repair, Catch Basin Repair, Pressure Washing, Parking Curbs, Rubber Speed Bumps, Alley Bumps, Bollard Covers, Flex Bollars, Wall and Corner Guards, Parking Lot Signs and Posts, Concrete Paving & Repair, Concrete Driveway Installation & Repair, Concrete Sidewalk Installation & Repair, Concrete Patio Installation & Repair, French Curbs, Concrete Floor, Basement Underpinning, Concrete Pressure Washing & Sealing, Concrete Stairs Installation & Repair, Patterned Concrete Installation & Repair, Disposal Services, Underpinning Services, Waterproofing Services, Trenching Services, Stamped or Aggregate Concrete Pressure Washing & Sealing, Deck Pressure Washing & Staining, Fence Pressure Washing & Staining, Interlock Pressure Washing & Sealing, Interlock Repair, Weed Removal, Polymeric Sand Installation, Concrete Crack Fixing, Residential Snow plowing, Commercial Snow Plowing, Ice Management, Residential Snow Removal, Commercial Snow Removal, Walkway Shovelling, Front Entrance Shovelling, Steps Shovelling, Salting , Driveway shovelling, Sanding, Grass Sodding, Planting, Outdoor Kitchens Installation, Dining Areas Installation, Fireplaces Installation, Fire Pits Installation, Lightning Features Installation, Water Fall Installation & Repair, Water Features
Unilock, Techo-Bloc, Permacon, Belgard, Oaks, Banas Stone, Brampton Brick, Best Way Stone
All Styles