HomeStars  >  Fences & Gates in Toronto  >  ACTION HOME SERVICES
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for ACTION HOME SERVICES

Jennifer S.

John and his team were great. They were efficient and professional. They showed up when they said they would. They did a very professional job with the project. They even helped negotiate conversations between myself and the neighbour. I am extremely happy with what they did and would highly recommend them.

Job Price

We appreciate your kind words Jennifer! Thank you for hiring us and we hope to see you soon!

7syrgak

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ACTION HOME SERVICES FOR OUTSTANDING SERVICES THEY PROVIDED ME LAST WEEK. ARMOUR STONE RETAINING WALL GIVES A FINSIHED LOOK TO MY FRONT HOUSE. ACTION HOME SERVICES GUYS PREPARED THE AREA FOR WORK, ALSO THEY WERE PRETTY QUITE, WHICH IS VERY GOOD BECAUSE I HAVE CHIDREN. THE ONLY CONCERN FOR ME WAS THE COMPANY’S AVAILABILITY, THEY WERE BOOKED FOR 2 MONTHS IN ADVANCE, BUT JOHN FOUND SOME TIME FOR MY REQUEST, AND THE CREW DID AMAZING JOB.

Job Price

Thank you for your honest review! We agree,that retaining wall made you house look even better! Action Home Services is available for you everyday, call us if you need any other job to be done!

Anastasia

I have been planning to renovate my backyard for a long time, however was not sure what exactly I want. Going through many options online, I realized I need landscaping contractors to advise me. Action Home Services hosted event last summer for their clients and I went there with my friend (he was interested in hiring them at the time). Their presentations and strong customer service, high professionalism and the works that they have done impressed me much more than I could imagine, so when I was going through HomeStars and saw their company name- I did not hesitate a second anymore. Full project took a week, the crew did everything from scratch- I had some old grass and one old tree to remove. After cleaning and disposing all the garbage, the fun began. From 7 am to late night, the team was working hard not wasting a minute. I have never seen such motivated crew before, all of them were working like they did it for their own houses yay!

Overall, the services I got: grass sodding, interlocking repair on sidewalk, deck installation and flagstone walkway (I want to build something for kids, so walkway leaves some free space, which is ideal for me). The deck is not too big, but perfectly fits my needs.

Strongly recommend the company for fair prices and high professionalism!

Job Price

Thank you Anastasia!It was a pleasure for us to work with you!Your renovated backyard looks great and there are many other projects to come! Do not forget to contact us for front yard interlocking!

Karen
5 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

We went with Action Home Services because of the great customer service. John replied to questions or concerns right away by phone or text. He also gave us different ideas on what to do with our raised patio that was causing problems (it was sloped towards the house and damaged the bricks). He was very mindful of our budget and did not try to oversell us on any services or products. His crew is friendly, hardworking and dedicated to completing the job on time.