Top Metal Roofs

Reviews for Top Metal Roofs

hgrewall771
hgrewall771

Metal roof

Very good job and very good people . John did both mine and my daughter’s roofs

Nn in Toronto
Nn in Toronto

Got my metal roof from these guys

Got my new roof from this company. Very professional team, They did the job very fast and accurate. I like my new roof. Now i am very satisfied and proud to be an owner of a such a beautiful roof. I am highly recommending Top Metal Roofs, they are professionals....

Thank you for your review. We are happy to offer our customers top quality material and installation.

homestrreviewer in Etobicoke
homestrreviewer in Etobicoke

Metal Roofing Installation

My shingle roof was leaking and i finally decided to get a metal roof. I contacted John and he was able to give me a reasonable price compared to all other competitors. He and his crew came in and did an amazing job. My new roof looks amazing. I would highly recommend Top Metal Roofs to everyone.

We are glad we could fix the urgent issue of the leaking roof. Thank you!

Violeta in Toronto
Violeta in Toronto

Roof replacement

I had my old roof replaced by Top Metal Roofs. The new roof looks fabulous. I was told the house will be cooler in hot summer. I still need to wait for summer to feel that. The installation team was focused and quick. It took them only 3 days to do the roof. They accidentally scratched my new gutter but were considerate to touch paint it.
I received compliments from the neighbors about the new roof.
I recommend them to anybody looking for a durable beautiful roof.

Thank you Violeta for doing business with us. Customer service is important to us and we are glad our installation team did a good job.

More about Top Metal Roofs

We’re Toronto’s premier metal roofing company who is on the move to revolutionize the way homes and roofs are constructed in the area. Why? Because they’re better.
No Maintenance or repair costs, lightweight roofing material, and better attic ventilation are just a few of the benefits of installing a metal roof.