Top Metal Roofs

Reviews for Top Metal Roofs

harjeet  in Brampton
harjeet in Brampton

metal roof

Mike had come and done the installation. He was very professional and did a fantastic job. I am very happy with his dedication and consistency. He worked superb and did a great finish. I will highly recommend him.
Harjeet Brampton

We are happy you like your new metal roof Harjeet.
Mike is one of the best of my apprentices.
Regards,
John

Joni in Markham
Joni in Markham
0 reviews Goodwood, ON

Metal Roof

John,
It was a pleasure seeing you and your team work through the details in completing our roof. Your professionalism and dedication to your trade is commendable. I have seen you and your team work long hours, committed to customer satisfaction and your personal fulfillment. We really love our roof, and whomever came to our house, praised its look and workmanship.
I will highly recommend your business to anyone looking for a new metal roof.

Tatiana
Tatiana

New metal roof + under-the-roof siding

Top Metal Roofs is a team of highly experienced professionals and also great people. It was my absolute pleasure to interact with John and his crew! Quick and highly responsive service, great customer experience, and absolutely unbeatable prices.
The team started with installing the new roof and went the extra mile to also install the under-the-roof siding made from their roofing metal; something I really wanted, so they were flexible with changing their processes on-the- go. My house looks amazing now!
Thanks to the four Top Metal Roofs magicians who showed up and completed the work in such a professional and timely manner. I highly recommend them!

Thank you Tatiana. The roof and siding looks good!

Michael
Michael

Metal Roof Replacement

John was diligent in getting me a quote quick and the communication with John was excellent. Excellent workmanship and I would not hesitate to endorse Top Metal Roofs. Although there aren't many reviews on Homestars John was able to provide references of previous clients which I felt was valuable in choosing Top Metal Roofs to complete my roof at the end of January. The roof looks amazing and I'm glad I chose John. Keep up the great work

Thank you Michael for your review!
I'm glad you like your roof.
It actually matches great with your grey stucco.

mcgregor
mcgregor

metal roof installation

all aspects of the communication with company was excellent - from the dealing with salesperson to the actual installation work itself. they all went out of their way to be helpful and take that extra step of completing the job to my satisfaction.

Thank you Ms. Heather for your review.
Now that you have a metal roof, those raccoons will have to look somewhere else for an attic space.

hgrewall771
hgrewall771

Metal roof

Very good job and very good people . John did both mine and my daughter’s roofs

Siva
Siva

Roof

Guys did excellent job, I can describe them in 3 words. Fast, professionals, reliable, i am happy with te fancy looking of my house.

Thank you Siva. We are glad you like your roof.

Nn in Toronto
Nn in Toronto

Got my metal roof from these guys

Got my new roof from this company. Very professional team, They did the job very fast and accurate. I like my new roof. Now i am very satisfied and proud to be an owner of a such a beautiful roof. I am highly recommending Top Metal Roofs, they are professionals....

Thank you for your review. We are happy to offer our customers top quality material and installation.

homestrreviewer in Etobicoke
homestrreviewer in Etobicoke

Metal Roofing Installation

My shingle roof was leaking and i finally decided to get a metal roof. I contacted John and he was able to give me a reasonable price compared to all other competitors. He and his crew came in and did an amazing job. My new roof looks amazing. I would highly recommend Top Metal Roofs to everyone.

We are glad we could fix the urgent issue of the leaking roof. Thank you!

Violeta in Toronto
Violeta in Toronto

Roof replacement

I had my old roof replaced by Top Metal Roofs. The new roof looks fabulous. I was told the house will be cooler in hot summer. I still need to wait for summer to feel that. The installation team was focused and quick. It took them only 3 days to do the roof. They accidentally scratched my new gutter but were considerate to touch paint it.
I received compliments from the neighbors about the new roof.
I recommend them to anybody looking for a durable beautiful roof.

Thank you Violeta for doing business with us. Customer service is important to us and we are glad our installation team did a good job.

More about Top Metal Roofs

We’re Toronto’s premier metal roofing company who is on the move to revolutionize the way homes and roofs are constructed in the area. Why? Because they’re better.
No Maintenance or repair costs, lightweight roofing material, and better attic ventilation are just a few of the benefits of installing a metal roof.
We have been in the business for over 10 years. Our priority is high quality installations.
We do roofs everywhere from Niagara to Oshawa, from Toronto to Simcoe.