CKL Contracting

Newmarket ON L3X 1N8

Reviews for CKL Contracting

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Lawn maintenance

Have been using CKL going on 3 years for property maintenance. I am extremely pleased with their attention to detail and excellent service. Corey has always shown pride in workmanship with attention to detail. Going above and beyond. I highly recommend this company for all your lawn care needs

Robin Harper in Aurora
Robin Harper in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Lawn Care

This is our first year with Corey and his CKL team and we couldn't be happier. He is very professional , easy to deal with, and he and his team's work ethic is terrific. They did an incredible spring cleanup , applied more than 10 yards of top soil, seeded where required and have commenced weekly cutting. We consider ourselves lucky to have found CKL and would highly recommend him to anyone looking for his services all of which are on his CKL web site.

Alan in Toronto
Alan in Toronto

Grass Cutting and Lawn Care

I have been using CKL Grass Cutting for the last 2 years. From the time I met Corey I knew he was a professional. He has great attention to detail and treats yard work with a level of care that I have not yet come across. CKL has never let me down, always on time, fair pricing, and a great experience. My lawn is not the easiest to maintain, there are complexities that are no match for CKL.

Danny in Newmarket
Danny in Newmarket

Spring Cleanup Service

Contacted CKL Contracting to have a Spring clean up for my front lawn. The outcome was great. The cleanup was exceptional. They took the time and the quality of service shows. I will be contacting CKL Lawn for all future Lawn service.

Service

Very professional, Excellent service, No complaints. Highly recommend CKL lawn care services. Always on time and will fill full your needs, yes indeed. Excellent quality and never to disappoint. :)

Jack  in Newmarket
Jack in Newmarket

Great Lawn Care Services

Corey was fantastic to work with, and made the process really easy. He always showed up on time and did great work. I have recommend Corey to a few of my friends and they all have had a great experience as well.

Thank you so much glade your happy with our work:)

John  in Newmarket
John in Newmarket

Spring clean up

Spring clean up , mulch top up performed . Crew went the extra mile for me and took down & disposed a couple uprooted trees after the windstorm . I signed up for weekly maintenance going forward . Thanks

Thank you so much glade you have you as my coustmor

HVAC Outsource Ltd
HVAC Outsource Ltd

Lawn cleanup, new mulch .ect

Corey came by and gave us a quote for our property and was very reasonable.

Clean plant beds, new mulch, trimmed trees. Cleanup of yard.

Will call again for regular maintenance.

timbarbetta
timbarbetta
1 review Newmarket, ON

Yard work & lawn service.

I'm very reliable service. They came on time, did the work and clean up. The job was very tidy, prompt And reasonably priced.

Thank you for the review & for choosing York Region Green.

More about CKL Contracting

This is a grass cutting service in York Region. We will be providing you with lawn maintence along with planting and other services. We take pride in our customers and have reasonable prices. If you aren interested this service, please contact Corey Floro 289-763-4303 Josh Mclean 905-960-7469
Looking for Lawn Maintenance pros in Newmarket?