Locks & Locksmiths

Reviews for INTEGRUM ™ LOCKSMITH AND DOORS INC©

dinesh
dinesh
2 reviews London, ON

locked out of my condo unit!!!!

I had left my key in the unit and the daytime management had locked the door on me! I looked up locksmith on google and tried a couple of places but they where gonna take a couple of hours to get there.
I called Integrum and Dmitry showed up in 45 minutes. He took 2 mins to pick the lock and get me inside. he had a cc machine to pay him. it was seamless!!!
thanks again Dmitry you are the man.

Palmyra M.
Palmyra M.

Door closer repair

My door closer was jammed... i called integrum locksmith and doors and they arrived within 30 mins of my call... they are very professional, replaced my door closer and fixed the door latch... very affordable price compared to other businesses i called... all in all excellent service... 10 stars all the way

Door repair service

The technician arrived quickly and it was clear he knew what he was doing my door was fixed quickly with no fuss. Overall the service was professional, friendly, and expedient; I got to enjoy my weekend without worries. Integrum locksmith and door for a job well done!

Thank you, we will be happy assist u in the future.

More about INTEGRUM ™ LOCKSMITH AND DOORS INC©