Integrum ™ Locksmith And Doors Inc©

Integrum ™ Locksmith And Doors Inc©

Reviews for Integrum ™ Locksmith And Doors Inc©

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Locksmith

The locksmith who came to save me from a broken bedroom door was fast and efficient. He was friendly and gave me the option of replacing my busted door handle with an upgraded one for only $90. He really saved the day after being locked in my room for 2 hours.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

unlocking my door

Best service i have had in a very long time! Very quick and efficient. I was locked out of my apartment because my key broke inside. Integrum brought a fantastic specialist who was able to fix my situation in less than 20 minutes.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Repair and install screen on slider

So pleased with the prompt service. We took the screen out to repair and could not put back in place. Technician came out next day, installed screen and repaired screen lock. Then he repaired our front door lock 'on the house'. Cannot recommend highly enough.

Integrum was fast and professional and did great job

Locked myself out and smashed the door lock apart trying to get in. They came quickly the hour I needed them, fast, friendly fixed the door and lock easily and even made sure the match the colour. Taylor and Dimitre are wonderful.

Shun & Bernadette
Shun & Bernadette
2 reviews Aurora, ON

Fixed broken sliding patio door

Recently moved into a new home with a patio door that won't close properly and another patio door that was missing a mesh screen.

Reached out to Integrum Locksmith & Doors Inc and was promptly contacted by Tyler. He asked for details of the problem and for some pictures. Gave me a call and quoted me a rough est. of the price.

We agreed on a time and when he showed up, he started to get to work on fixing the issues. My patio doors were very stubborn but he was able to address the issues with them. Ended up paying close to what we discussed (there were some adjustments because he didn't need to replace the rollers)

At the end of it, I have 2 fully functioning patio doors! Great work and will definitely contact them again.

Levto
Levto

Fast and efficient service

I was locked out of my house this morning and a technician came by to open the door. He showed up in 30 minutes and opened my door skillfully and with absolutely no damage. We settled on a fair rate given the time of day and urgency of the call.

I am very pleased with how management handled my situation.

dinesh
dinesh

locked out of my condo unit!!!!

I had left my key in the unit and the daytime management had locked the door on me! I looked up locksmith on google and tried a couple of places but they where gonna take a couple of hours to get there.
I called Integrum and Dmitry showed up in 45 minutes. He took 2 mins to pick the lock and get me inside. he had a cc machine to pay him. it was seamless!!!
thanks again Dmitry you are the man.

Palmyra M.
Palmyra M.

Door closer repair

My door closer was jammed... i called integrum locksmith and doors and they arrived within 30 mins of my call... they are very professional, replaced my door closer and fixed the door latch... very affordable price compared to other businesses i called... all in all excellent service... 10 stars all the way

Door repair service

The technician arrived quickly and it was clear he knew what he was doing my door was fixed quickly with no fuss. Overall the service was professional, friendly, and expedient; I got to enjoy my weekend without worries. Integrum locksmith and door for a job well done!

Thank you, we will be happy assist u in the future.

Looking for Locks & Locksmiths pros in East York?