Matmakflooring

Reviews for Matmakflooring

DNA Renos & Landscaping
DNA Renos & Landscaping

Hardwood Flooring

I subcontracted Matthew for a flooring work in Toronto, he an his partner arrived at the time we agreed and finish the job in one day as promised, great result for the flooring, will recommend them to my customers for all future work.

Thanks Al, was really great working with you.

Peter in Toronto Downtown
Peter in Toronto Downtown

Flooring Installation review in Toronto Downtown

I recently had carpet replaced by engineered hardwood in the three bedrooms of our condo in downtown. To match the existing flooring in the living room I need to use the Satin-Flooring material. Satin-Flooring has a list of dealers but I wonder whether they have bothered to monitor the performance of their dealers to keep them on list. After going through the tiresome inspection and quotation with several dealers, I am unable to convince myself that they can eventually complete the job. I am very satisfied that at last I found one dealer who employed MATMAK Flooring for installation works.
I believe MATMAK is one of the few flooring company who is committed in flooring installation service. Matthew of MATMAK a very talented, skilful, polite and courteous installer to make the installation works a success. His partner Michael is also a cheerful guy who add a happy mood to the tough installation works.
During the site inspection, Matthew measured the works area and estimate the required quantity accurately for ordering. He took his time to explain the working procedure to me to remove any worries. The flooring was delivered and installed on time and professionally. He arranged to deliver the shoe moulding earlier so that I can paint them before the installation to save the painting effort. He kept the site tidy by cleaning after key steps and handled the works with care even at difficult corners. He cleaned up the mess thoroughly after the completion of the works and cleaned up the slight glue stain by adhesive remover. As promised he also returned another day to fix up problem that I found after he left. He returned extra material ordered to supplier and I get the refund promptly.
I will definitely recommend MATMAK Flooring to others if you are looking for better performances for your works.
Peter at Downtown Toronto

Thank you Peter, I hope your floors will serve you for a great time to come.

s i.
s i.
1 review Pickering, ON

Hardwood floors and staircase treads

Very professional and excellent craftmanship. Started and finished the job when he said he would. Would definitely recommend to anyone

Thanks Seamus, was nice working with you.

C P.
C P.
1 review Georgina, ON

Floor & trim installation

Matthew and his crew were very professional, did an amazing job installing floors & trim in our basement. They cleaned up immediately once they were done. Matthew is a very nice man and I will refer him any time! We are very satisfied!

Thank you Christina, any time!