PuroClean Of Markham/Scarborough

Reviews for PuroClean Of Markham/Scarborough

John in Scarborough
John in Scarborough

Basement Mould

Omg! Greg and team from PuroClean were a life saver! We found a large amount of mould in our basement. They came out the next day. Gave us a very reasonable quote. Not even 48 hours after I first called they were here fixing the problem. My baby kitten was wheezing and coughing and sneezing and when I told them that they came out the very next morning. They are very professional, friendly, courtious, and helpful. If I ever have a problem that requires the services that PuroClean provides I will be calling them for sure! I recommend this company to anyone in need of services for water. Fire. Mould and biohazard. Make sure you check this company out if you need help with any of those issues. .. I don't think I could have picked a better company!

Thanks John for the great review. It was a pleasure serving you! The staff enjoyed your your hospitality. All the best! Greg

Sherine in Unionville
Sherine in Unionville

Fantastic Service

I called Puro Clean on a Monday and spoke to the owner Greg. I told him I had discovered mold on the ceiling in the basement. He came by the same day to check it out and by Thursday the mold had been taken care of. His team left the area around the removal of the mold, spotless. He also took great care to discover what was causing the mold and got his plumber in immediately to fix the leak. I told him that we were going to get insurance to pay for the damages. Of course this take time but he kindly waited to be paid through our insurance rather than take the money upfront. He was so professional and accommodating. I was truly impressed with the service we received from Puro clean.
I highly recommend this company. They were simply amazing!

Hi Sherine .Thank you for the opportunity to provide you with our services. It was a pleasure working with you and Scott. Best regards Greg

John  in Markham
John in Markham

Thanks Greg for a job well done!

We suffered two floods in a short period of time. Soon after mold developed in several spots throughout the basement. We contacted a couple of companies for a quote on mold removal, and PuroClean responded with a very competitive price. From start to finish, Greg provided excellent customer service; from punctual arrival, to updates, friendly service and education on mold formation and the restoration process. We are very pleased with PuroClean and would recommend them. Thanks Greg for a job well done!

John Desossa

It was a pleasure to help during your mitigation. We take great pride in quick response and administrating the process. Thank you for the recommendation and we wish you and your family all the best going forward.

Jehad in Scarborough
Jehad in Scarborough

Mold removal of my basement.

The best mold removal company I have ever encountered with.

I called several companies to remove mold from my basement. Almost all the companies asked for 150$ just to visit my home and estimate. All the companies (except PuroClean) asked for additional 50$ for giving me a document that says the mold is removed.

The PuroClean guy, Greg, visited our home, not only he removed the mold but also gave me the document and he didn't ask for any fee (mold area was very small). He is an angel giving free services. I give him highest recommendation possible.

Hi Jehad...thank you for the review. I am glad your experience with our company was a good one and know our staff enjoyed working with you as well. Thank you for allowing us to serve you.

Neli G.
Neli G.
1 review Aurora, ON

Emergency work from water damage.

Had flooding from upstairs batgroom into family room. PuroCleans work was quick, efficient, tidy and organized. They even cleaned up afterwards so there was nothing I had to do. Simple, easy, and hassle-free.

Hi Neli. It was our pleasure working with you to resolve your remediation. The staff enjoyed meeting you...Regards Greg

B MOFFAT from Unionville
B MOFFAT from Unionville

Basement Dampness Mould Remediation

The remediation work to solve the damp insulation behind the basement drywall was carefully handled as to stringent safety guidelines re removal of the compromised insulation, vapour barrier and strapping. Greg and his crew were careful and completed the huge demolition of the unhealthy material as if it was their own residence.
Greg explained clearly what the job entailed and did exactly what had to be done!
I strongly recommend PUROCLEAN of Markham/Scarborough to
solve your residential concerns

Janice and Bill, thank you for the review. I am glad your experience with our company was a good one and know our staff enjoyed working with you as well. Thank you for allowing us to serve you.

More about PuroClean Of Markham/Scarborough

PuroClean Emergency Services is independently owned and operated in Markham Ontario servicing both Markham, Scarborough and the surrounding Greater Toronto Area. We treat your property as we would our own. We take the time to communicate and explain our procedures and the results you can realistically expect. We do whatever it takes to ensure your completely satisfied with our service. With extensive experience and training in property restoration backed by IICRC/ Clean Trust certifications, PuroClean has earned a reputation as "The Paramedics of Property Damage". We do more than clean up after a property disaster. In response to every emergency, we provide a combination of exceptional property mitigation services delivered with an equal degree of compassion. We help rescue homes. We put businesses back on their feet. We help you get back to your life.

Mold Detection & Removal
State of the art drying systems, Deodorization, Water Removal, Cleaning, Disinfecting and Repairs to Property. Catalogue of damaged contents and off site storage of contents.
1. Water Damage Restoration: Our trained professionals identify the full extent of Water Damage, both obvious and unseen, by using moisture sensors and detectors. This ensures that a thorough remediation and cleanup within the damaged property is always completed, no matter the size of the water emergency project. Some examples of the water damage services handled by PuroClean are: • Basement Flooding • Sump Pump Failure • Sewer backup • Seepage • Kitchen Flood • Water Damage in Basement 2. Fire Damage Restoration: As property owners, we understand how devastating a fire can be, which is why we take the time to walk each owner through every step of the restoration process. We determine the full extent of the fire damage, including the impact of smoke, heat and residues from fire and smoke. It is essential that we provide open communication with the property owner, ensuring that they are fully aware of what will be taking place in their home following this unexpected loss. Some examples of the Fire Damage services are: • Smoke Damage Cleanup • Soot Cleanup • Fire Damage Cleanup • Fire Damage Mitigation • Smoke Damage Mitigation 3. Mould Inspection and Mitigation: When it comes to a property that has been affected by Mould we use environmentally friendly cleaning agents, a botanical spray and a hydroxyl to ensure that the infected area has been completely sanitized and cleansed. Through this process, mould spores are captured and killed, leaving behind a clean area and fresh scent. Mould Removal services offered by PuroClean are: • Attic Mould Removal • Kitchen Mould Removal • Bathroom Mould Removal • Basement Mould Removal or the mitigation of any other kind of Mould on your property. 4. Biohazard & Trauma Cleanup: In your time of need, let our professional technicians take care of you and your family, providing you peace of mind. Our services will be professionally completed and your space and belongings handled with care. We offer the following Biohazard clean ups: • Blood and Bodily Fluid Cleanup • Suicide and Homicide Cleanup • Accidental Death Clean up • Sewage Cleanup and Sanitation Services, • Rodent and Bird Feces Cleanup Services • Hoarding Cleanup Services
We treat your property as we would our own. We take the time to communicate and explain our procedures and the results you can realistically expect. We do whatever it takes to ensure your complete satisfied with our service.
Water Damage Specialists, Mould Damage Specialists, Fire Damage Specialists, and Biohazard Damage Specialists. When property damage occurs, PuroClean Emergency Services is driven to provide an unmatched service experience, quickly, professionally, ethically, and with compassion, resulting in peace of mind for all concerned.
2014
5 year warranty on all services
E-Transfer, Cheque, All Major Credit Cards
IICRC / Clean Trust; Water damage restoration, Applied Structural Drying, Applied Microbial Remediat
IICRC (Clean Trust)