I live downtown Toronto, I've lived same place 27 years. Beginning of March fire alarm went off 5sm. I had smoke coming through kitchen and bathroom vent. It was terrifying. I made claim through insurance and found puroclean. I spoke to Greg and that man knows his stuff! He broke down what needed to be done . When he arrived in person he was maticulous and detail oriented. He explained what he can do step by step. I was staying in hotel close by. I gave them keys to my place to come
and go as they needed. His team found a third entry point of where smoke came in under kitchen sink . Sent out stuff to be dry-cleaned. His team did my furniture and Greg not only cleaned my stuff but boxed, tagged organized l everything. He did everything from curtains to carpets l. This man doesn't mess around. He kept me informed the entire time. I was never left worrying or wondering. He even did jobs that was the landlord's
responsibility. Made sure my stuff was covered when building cleaners came. I had questions after about ventilation and air, cross contamination and other things he was right there happy to help even when he was not working at my place .they don't just care about what job they do but they care about their customers even after their job is done. I've never met contractors that care so much and detail oriented then these guys. Fast,friendly,efficient and more. Amazing guy and
amazing crew. I didn't pay anything but had to but had to put a price. ,250$ my deductible and he billed insurance directly. Anyone having fire,flood,mould or anything else they do. Don't go anywhere else. Their worth every cent. I told him he should be a landlord. Most landlord's do bare minimum. If he rented the
building would be too notch . Thanks again Greg and crew. Wish you all the best and i hope you thrive in business you all deserve it. Here's how place looks with Greg's team cleaning and some fire damage pics.
- Approximate cost of services: