Formerly IPEX Plumbing
HomeStars  >  Drain Services in Etobicoke  >  Energy Plumbing

Reviews for Energy Plumbing

Frank
Frank

Cleared severely clogged drain pipe.

It was late Friday afternoon when we noticed our toilet would not flush. We needed it cleared ASAP as we work with young children. Energy Plumbing came to the rescue, after hours, and cleared the drain effectively. Professional, courteous, and effective. Thank you Energy Plumbing!

Frank, it was a great pleasure working with you. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We always keep our customers' priorities in mind and strive for an impeccable service.

Jennifer
Jennifer
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Plumbing. Fixed burst hose pipe in basement.

Yuri was very accommodating, respectful and knowledgeable. He can in assessed the damage and knew right away how to fix it. The job was done quickly, cleanly, and with no hassle. I randomly found this number because I needed a plumber and I really lucked out. I had experience with another plumber who wasn't so confident in his work, was rude, and tried to rip me off. That wasn't the case with Yuri.

Jennifer,

Thank you! What an amazing review. Our team always strives for highest level of quality in the jobs they do while maintaining friendly attitude and competitive pricing. Glad to have you as our customer. It was a pleasure to work with you.

info
info

Bathroom leak

My wife and I woke up to a huge puddle in the bathroom. They came the next day and fixed the leak in under an hour, and that included going out to get some nexessary parts. They did a fantastic job. I will definetly recommend them to everyone I know.

Bodhi Batista

What a great review! Thank you Bodhi for taking the time to share it with us. We take pride in the quality of service we provide and always strive for completing jobs in an efficient manner.

Yzer in Thornhill
Yzer in Thornhill

Replace Hose Bibb (faucet)

I had a leaky hose bibb and after my own attempts at removal I had to call in the professionals. My first contact was Tatiana and she was very helpful and a pleasure to deal with. The technician that came to my location was Yuri. He saw the situation that I had left him and dealt with it in a timely manner resolved the issue. I would highly recommend their services to anyone requiring plumbing related issues.

Dear Yzer,

What a great review! Thank you very much for taking the time to recommend our company and services to others. We glad we re of help and were able to resolve the issue at hand. Thank you for being a valuable customer. We look forward to be working with you again.

Kitchen Renovation

We were renovating our downstairs washroom and needed to reroute the plumbing, connect our faucet, sink, and toilet. The entire process from scheduling the appointment to completing the work was very seamless. They were able to work around our schedule and came to do the work after a couple hours from when we called! They were efficient, precise, had great attention to detail, and were also very clean. They made sure to clean the washroom to a state that was even better before they started. Amazing service, friendly workers, and extremely considerate, would definitely recommend!

Thank you for leaving such a wonderful review. We take pride in the quality of our service and always put customers first. It was a great pleasure working with you.

Todd in Toronto
Todd in Toronto

Kitchen Sink Clogged

I would like to say that the people I dealt with from Tatiana to Yuri were wonderful they both were very professional and Yuri took care of my Clogged sink and I'm very happy with the service. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a good company to deal with.

Dear Todd,

It was a great pleasure to receive and read your review. Thank you for taking the time to post it. We are glad that you were satisfied with the services provided and would be happy to attend to any other plumbing needs should you require our expertise in the future.

Ajelegantdecor
Ajelegantdecor

Bathroom leakage

Friendly staff. Great company to deal with and they work very clean and fast . I highly recommend this company to any one for service.

Thank you for a taking the time to leave such a positive review. We take pride in what we do and always happy to receive such feedbacks from our clients. We are looking forward to be working with you again.

boris.kumachev
boris.kumachev

Re-installation of sump pump

647-325-4739
Toronto
M9B 2S6

Arrived on time
Job completed in 15 min.
Provided recommendations not related to service.
Reasonable price.
Very satisfied

Dear Boris,

Thank you for taking the time leave a great review! It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to be your plumbing specialist if there is ever a need in the future.

Lana
Lana

Water pipes and other

After winter we found that pipes in garage were broken, it means we cannot use water outside of house.
Yuri came over and found that we have issue with pipes because we have old faucets.
In the end of the day Yuri installed new faucets, repaired pipes and fixed toilet in the basement, and also removed old water filter.
Excellent work. IPEX Plumbing is highly recommended company.

Dear Lana,

Thank you for taking the time to submit such a great review and for acknowledging the great work our technicians had done. We value your service and looking forward to working with you again.

Charles in Toronto
Charles in Toronto

Sump pump drainage and supply and install new kitchen faucet

Drainage from my basement's sump pump was apparently done wrong and created a 1 foot wide and 3 feet deep water hole in the centre of my backyard. Not safe for my 3 yr old son. Setting up visit was easy and they were able to accommodate my time. Everything was fixed within days of my first call. The guys were nice and professional and quick. Highly recommend.

Dear Charles,

Thank you for taking the time to submit this great review! We highly regard quick, efficient and quality service and always strive for exceptional results when completing jobs. We thank you for being our customer and looking forward to providing you our services shall the need ever arises again.

More about Energy Plumbing

Good plumbing is one of the most important things that turns our houses into homes. Correct installation of plumbing fixtures and their functioning guarantees a calm and comfortable life. Modern life is impossible without numerous plumbing fixtures, which require professional maintenance once in a while.

Our trained specialists will provide maintenance of your plumbing fixtures, install your washing machine or bathtub, replace your toilet or water heater, fix the leaky faucet and perform any other plumbing services your house requires. Our experts will offer advice on the best fixtures you need to obtain and thorough information on how to properly maintain the plumbing fixtures and plumbing systems.

Energy Plumbing experienced professionals will find the best solution for your plumbing problem and they will deliver timely and courteous service. We are a company of skilled professionals that consistently deliver high quality plumbing services at a competitive price.