Formerly IPEX Plumbing

Reviews for Energy Plumbing

AHAnto
AHAnto

Basemwnt waterproofing

Timely, thorough and on-budget, the crew was knowlegeable and respected the fact that they were working in my space. The property was left dry, clean, and tidier than when they began. Highly recommend Yuri and his team.

Dear Aino,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. It was a great pleasure working with you. We aim for always meeting and exceeding our customers needs. Thank you for recognizing this.

Darren in Toronto
Darren in Toronto

Great communication! Followed up with issue

Company replied quickly to my request and sent plumber out the next morning to provide written quote for repair my kitchen pipe leak and install a new faucet.

Called back as tenant said pipes were still leaking. Company followed up and sent somebody to inspect and correct. I was impressed with this.

Darren,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review. We are proud to have you as our satisfied customer. Looking forward to be working with you again in the future.

Jay
Jay

Bathroom Rough-In

We needed rough-ins done for a freestanding tub and separate shower. Tatiana was very accommodating and scheduled Tom to come in and give us a quote the same day. It was a very competitive quote and we booked them to do the work the next week. Both Yuri and Tom are professional, friendly and thorough. We were very happy with the job. We even had them come back to do some additional work and had the exact same experience.

Dear Jay,

What a great feedback! We thank you kindly for being a loyal customer. We want our customers to come back hence we understand the importance of providing quality service while staying price competitive.

Kind Regards,

Ogi in Etobicoke
Ogi in Etobicoke

Laundry and Bathroom Faucet Installation

Had leaking bathroom and laundry faucets. We called Energy Plumbing for estimate and they came the same evening to check in person.
We had the job finished next day.
Yuri and Tom were very professional and quick. I would definitely recommend them and I will call them for any future plumbing works.

What a great review! Thank you dear customer for taking the time to have this posted. It was a great pleasure working with you. We thank you kindly for your business.

A M.
A M.

Cleared slow drain & fixed stuck drain stop

They were very efficient and friendly. The work was completed timely and they explained the process well.

Dear customer,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We always aim for best customer service, efficiency and quality. We sad to see we haven't met all your expectations. Your feedback is appreciated.

Frank
Frank

Cleared severely clogged drain pipe.

It was late Friday afternoon when we noticed our toilet would not flush. We needed it cleared ASAP as we work with young children. Energy Plumbing came to the rescue, after hours, and cleared the drain effectively. Professional, courteous, and effective. Thank you Energy Plumbing!

Frank, it was a great pleasure working with you. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We always keep our customers' priorities in mind and strive for an impeccable service.

Jennifer
Jennifer
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Plumbing. Fixed burst hose pipe in basement.

Yuri was very accommodating, respectful and knowledgeable. He can in assessed the damage and knew right away how to fix it. The job was done quickly, cleanly, and with no hassle. I randomly found this number because I needed a plumber and I really lucked out. I had experience with another plumber who wasn't so confident in his work, was rude, and tried to rip me off. That wasn't the case with Yuri.

Jennifer,

Thank you! What an amazing review. Our team always strives for highest level of quality in the jobs they do while maintaining friendly attitude and competitive pricing. Glad to have you as our customer. It was a pleasure to work with you.

info
info

Bathroom leak

My wife and I woke up to a huge puddle in the bathroom. They came the next day and fixed the leak in under an hour, and that included going out to get some nexessary parts. They did a fantastic job. I will definetly recommend them to everyone I know.

Bodhi Batista

What a great review! Thank you Bodhi for taking the time to share it with us. We take pride in the quality of service we provide and always strive for completing jobs in an efficient manner.

Yzer in Thornhill
Yzer in Thornhill

Replace Hose Bibb (faucet)

I had a leaky hose bibb and after my own attempts at removal I had to call in the professionals. My first contact was Tatiana and she was very helpful and a pleasure to deal with. The technician that came to my location was Yuri. He saw the situation that I had left him and dealt with it in a timely manner resolved the issue. I would highly recommend their services to anyone requiring plumbing related issues.

Dear Yzer,

What a great review! Thank you very much for taking the time to recommend our company and services to others. We glad we re of help and were able to resolve the issue at hand. Thank you for being a valuable customer. We look forward to be working with you again.

More about Energy Plumbing

Good plumbing is one of the most important things that turns our houses into homes. Correct installation of plumbing fixtures and their functioning guarantees a calm and comfortable life. Modern life is impossible without numerous plumbing fixtures, which require professional maintenance once in a while.

Our trained specialists will provide maintenance of your plumbing fixtures, install your washing machine or bathtub, replace your toilet or water heater, fix the leaky faucet and perform any other plumbing services your house requires. Our experts will offer advice on the best fixtures you need to obtain and thorough information on how to properly maintain the plumbing fixtures and plumbing systems.

Energy Plumbing experienced professionals will find the best solution for your plumbing problem and they will deliver timely and courteous service. We are a company of skilled professionals that consistently deliver high quality plumbing services at a competitive price.