Desire Basements

Reviews for Desire Basements

IRFAN in Toronto
IRFAN in Toronto

Kam and Desire Basements are true professionals for basement renovation

Kam has been the most professional person I came across while looking for my basement renovation. Desire Basements is head and shoulders above other companies. It was a pleasure knowing Kam and Desire Basements and I highly recommend them for your basement renovations.

Hi Irfan,

We appreciate the lovely review! Thank you

Anshuman
Anshuman

Basement finish Project

I had hired Desired Basements for my basement project and without any doubt and with all honesty, i would recommend these people.
I had taken quotes from few people, but their quote was the best. Besides the cost, the reason it stood out was the assurances and trust given by Kam while working with us in the initial stages. He was thorough, friendly, helpful and cooperative.
I signed the contract, which was very detailed. had all the payment plans listed, all the materials that will be used (we had picked from a big catalog that Desire Basments have), breakdown of work. we were given a commitment that the basement will be completed in 26 days, and they were out in 23. that included all the work and inspection.
Angelo is the key guy. he was always here during this construction phase. We had a small baby and we were little worried about the noise and dust. for which Angelo made it a point that all the measures and precautions will be taken to address that and he did. the work site was always clean. the contractors were extremely professional and knew what they were doing. the work was completed with no hickups.
Months after the basement was completed, one of my electrical breakers was giving some issue. Kam looked into it and sent his electrician to replace the faulty breaker and this whole episode was addressed without any questions or delays.
I would definitely recommend Desire basements. they are very seasoned professionals and have a very good sense of quality.
Kam, Angelo keep up the good work. you are a team of sincere, disciplined and smart professionals. i wish you all the best for all your hard work.

Dear Anshuman,

We appreciate your lovely review. It was truly a pleasure working with you on your second unit project!

We hope you enjoy your basement for years to come.

Melissa Jameson  in Richmond Hill
Melissa Jameson in Richmond Hill

My basement project

Desire Basements was very professional, patient, and friendly. They had creative inputs for designing the layout with great attention to detail. The basement was tidied up each day after work.

Dear Melissa,

We truly appreciate your friendship and kind words. It was a pleasure working with you guys.

From all of us,

Fabriz in Toronto
Fabriz in Toronto

basement reno

it was a pleasure working with desire basements, my wife and I truly had an easy time and the results were as promised. definitely recommending this group and they will do an open house of our basement which is interesting as we have never experienced this before

Dear Fabriz,

It has truly been a pleasure! We hope you will enjoy your newly finished space with your family for years to come.

Desire Team

wfong5909 in Oakville, Ontario CANADA
wfong5909 in Oakville, Ontario CANADA

Finished basement

Let me describe our first impression when Kam came to our house to meet with us to give us a quote. Kam was punctual, polite and very knowledgeable when it came down to providing us with a quote. He created a 3D rendition of our basement layout and a detailed breakdown of cost. There was absolutely no pressure to commit and he was more than willing to answer any questions we had. We had an idea of what we wanted to do with our basement but Kam had some great ideas and feedback to our needs and expectations. Kam was readily available 24/7 and kept us up to date with scheduling of trades. From the get go, Kam's personality, knowledge of the trade and honesty were the deciding factors in making a decision to move forward with Desire.
After reading numerous rave reviews, we were able to bring our project manager, Angelo, on board to the project. One word to describe Angelo….Amazing! So amazing that even after getting into a serious car accident, still showed up the next day to our house bandaged up but ready to move full steam ahead with our project and was moving drywall although he was injured. His dedication and attention to detail was impressive. He provided us with some great ideas for our basement and was always trying to improve the design. Angelo was always accommodating to our questions and treated our family with the upmost respect. His commitment to the project was unbelievable and we felt like he was part of the family (especially since we saw him almost every day for 6 weeks)
Cost: Desire basements was not the cheapest contractor but also not the most expensive. What stood out for us was the quality of their standards. The tiles, bathroom hardware, hardwood, etc, stood out from the competitors. What was standard with this company was costly upgrades with other contractors. Payment schedule was fair and everything was laid out clearly in the contract. Their on-line catalogue was detailed and gave us an opportunity to browse at our convenience and make informed choices.
Workmanship
The contractors were very friendly and respectful. They worked diligently and were very accommodating. We had some minor issues upon final inspection that was immediately addressed by Angelo and Kam and rectified.
Final Result
We love our basement and receive many compliments about how amazing our basement looks. Every time someone asks if we would recommend Desire basements, we always tell them that their work speaks for itself. If anyone has any doubts about hiring Kam and Angelo, rest assured, you are in good hands. They are honest, respectful and hardworking and we are glad that we chose them to complete our basement project. Finishing your basement is a huge investment. We put our faith in investing in Desire basement and we clearly made the right choice. Thank you to Kam and Angelo for all your hard work!!

Gina and Wilson

Dear Wilson & Gina,

We love your basement too! It was a pleasure working with you guys to build such a beautiful project. We appreciate the lovely review! We can't say enough about how amazing our experience was with you guys!

GABRIELA F.
GABRIELA F.
3 reviews Milton, ON

Updating my review after getting a call back from them

I'm updating my review after getting a call back from Desire Basements. Waiting for our appointment rescheduled for tomorrow so I can talk more about my experience with the company.

Hi Gabriela,

We appreciate your feedback and hope that we have resolved your concern with us.

Melissa Jameson  in Richmond Hill
Melissa Jameson in Richmond Hill

Basement finishing

We are very pleased to say that our basement is finished now to our satisfaction! Credit goes to Desires workers and the team at the Desires head office. It was a very well coordinated and professional work and the end result is a great basement that we have now that we will have the comfort to use for a very long time to come! Designer Jen wcarefully designed our basement and Michael the project manager executed the project efficiently in a timely manner. The tradesmen were all wonderful people in addition to delivering their great workmanship. Thank you Desire Basements team for the great experience that we had! Cheers!

Dear Melissa,

From all of us at the Desire team, we truly appreciate your business and friendship. We would like to thank you for sharing this great review about our company! We are thankful that you have enjoyed your experience with us. We will be sharing your feedback with the rest of the team. Please enjoy your newly renovation basement!

Clara Spencer in Richmond Hill
Clara Spencer in Richmond Hill
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Second unit permit basement

Desire was the second company that came in and mentioned the correct method of finishing a second unit which is what my wife and I were looking for, everyone else was giving us short cut methods which was really sad to see considering the fact that people will be living in our basement. We paid the premium rate which was still much lower than the first company but they didd an amazing job

Dear Clara,

Michael Mowatt in Richmond Hill
Michael Mowatt in Richmond Hill

basement reno

After looking thoroughly, this is the only company that had the best materials and most of all Michael sold me during our first meeting, and the guy made a design for me right there which was sweet! He delivered as well as the trades! I highly recommend these guys.

Thank you for your kind words Michael! It was our pleasure working with you!

Sukhvinder Patel  in Richmond Hill
Sukhvinder Patel in Richmond Hill

Basement renovation

When Kam first came to our house we were just so surprised by how much knowledge he shared with us on what we can do with our basement and the options their company offers, before we knew it Angelo our project manager took care of the rest. The guys were all so nice and the work speaks for itself, I’ve even mentioned them on my moms group online!

Dear Sukhvinder,

We appreciate your business and friendship. From all of us at Desire Basements, we would like to thank you for sharing this great review about our company! We are thankful that you have enjoyed your experience with us. We will be sharing your feedback with the rest of the team. Please enjoy your newly renovation basement!

More about Desire Basements

Founded in 2010 by the Romano brothers, Desire Basements is a family-owned and operated renovation company proudly servicing the Greater Toronto Area. As fellow homeowners, we respect and understand the importance of large investments such as finishing a basement. For this reason, we aim to not only meet your needs ...
Looking for Basement Renovation pros in Richmond Hill?