Desire Basements

Sukhvinder Patel  in Richmond Hill
Sukhvinder Patel in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Basement renovation

When Kam first came to our house we were just so surprised by how much knowledge he shared with us on what we can do with our basement and the options their company offers, before we knew it Angelo our project manager took care of the rest. The guys were all so nice and the work speaks for itself, I’ve even mentioned them on my moms group online!

Dear Sukhvinder,

We appreciate your business and friendship. From all of us at Desire Basements, we would like to thank you for sharing this great review about our company! We are thankful that you have enjoyed your experience with us. We will be sharing your feedback with the rest of the team. Please enjoy your newly renovation basement!

Harvinder Singh in Thornhill
Harvinder Singh in Thornhill

basement construction

angelo andh is guys were so nice, they answer my questions really fast and the work is beautiful, i recommend this company to all my friends and family, ask for kam

Dear Harvinder,

We appreciate your business and friendship, we are pleased to hear that you are happy with the overall results.

If you have any questions or if you would like to be in a new project, feel free to contact us on email at sales@desirebasements.com or by phone at 647-620-6601.

Toopi Kale Pache in Thornhill
Toopi Kale Pache in Thornhill

basement reno

Great bunch, they really care about your needs, every other company I met was just looking for my project. They make sure I am happy even if they have to go the extra mile. Highly recommending Desire!

Dear Mohsen,

More about Desire Basements

Founded in 2015, we’re a team of professionals that’s proud to offer our services to clients throughout Toronto and the surrounding regions. Great service begins and ends with experienced and friendly professionals, which is why we put so much consideration into selecting the best people to join our team. We ...
Looking for Basement Renovation pros in Richmond Hill?