Viking Sheds

Reviews for Viking Sheds

Rishi &.
Rishi &.

Perogla

My wife and I were looking for a few years to find a contractor that would be capable of building something for us to enjoy our backyard. From the first conversation with Frank at Viking Sheds on the phone I liked his professional manner. When Frank came out to see us he was very receptive in listening to our ideas, taking measurements and sharing his knowledge of what would look nice. Frank asked us for a few days to come up with a plan and he did stick to his word. Once we decided on a start date Frank was here every morning bright and early and put in an honest days work. He gave us a two week completion date, but with all his hard work and dedication he was done in eight days. When Frank works at your place at the end of the work day he cleans up as though no one was even there. My wife and I found Frank to be a very trustworthy person because he was on our property for many days by himself. While Frank was here my wife had given birth to our new born baby, we had a few odds and ends to do and Frank was generous to help out with it. He is an old school contractor that builds you something that will last a long time, there are no short cuts with him. Frank is very meticulous at what he does, if you value your money he will be the right guy for you. In the near future we will need to put up a shed and we will definitely be contacting Frank again. Thank you Frank for building something that my family and I will be enjoying for many years, you came here as a contractor and you left as a FRIEND.
JOB WELL DONE !!!!
Rishi

Thank you Rishi for that amazing review. It was a pleasure to get to know your beautiful family and working together on a fantastic project. Enjoy your patio with your growing family. Looking forward to working with you in the future!

Nicholas Brudnicki from Mississauga
Nicholas Brudnicki from Mississauga

Replace Roof on Shed

From my very first contact with Frank (Viking Sheds) to the final cleanup of the work area, the entire project was very courteously and professionally completed! Frank’s work on replacing the old broken cedar shingles and roofing board on my shed with new plywood and asphalt shingles was top notch. He is truly a master of his trade. The new roof looks great! And Frank pays great attention to detail even on the cleanup after the job. I would highly recommend Frank (Viking Sheds)!

Thank you for taking the time to provide me with a positive review.
It was a pleasure meeting you Nicholas.

ANONYMOUS
ANONYMOUS

SHED BUILD

Let me start by THANKING Frank for an amazing job of building my garden SHED. Even though the concrete foundation was not built evenly, the shed looks neat and sharp from all angles. Frank brings professionalism to work and his wood working skills are second to none. If you hire frank for any build consider it being done just the way you want it. My shed is built to last for eons. I would definitely recommend FRANK, VIKING SHEDS to my friends and family to experience an amazing exquisite workmanship.

Thank you for taking the time to provide me with this review. It was a pleasure working with you and getting to know you and your dad. I know how busy we are at times and to take the time to complete this review is very much appreciated.
Thanks again and I'm looking forward to our next project!

Aldo-Vaughan
Aldo-Vaughan

Backyard Cabana

It is a pleasure writing a review for Frank at Viking Sheds. In a world full of people and contractors trying to cut corners and make a quick dollar, it was a relief to end up with such a skilled, conscientious contractor. Frank returns emails and phone messages as best as he can within his busy schedule and always within a day or two. His work and ideas for any project you may have will leave you satisfied. He does not surprise you after a project has started with hidden costs and respects the contract that he provides. Frank is a breath of fresh air. He starts in the morning and puts in an honest days work every time he shows up at your home. He is skilled, knowledgeable and finds a solution for any issues that always seem to pop up throughout the course of any project. Frank goes above and beyond what most other tradespeople would ever provide. He is an old-school contractor that creates stunning work that is built solid for our Canadian weather. If you are looking for a solid, well built structure for your backyard whether its a shed, cabana or pergola, look no further. Frank at Viking Sheds should be the only call you need to make.

Thank you Aldo for taking the time to provide me with an amazing review. Nothing makes me more happier than to read how much you appreciate my work. It was a pleasure to work with you and having your espresso breaks.
I look forward to finishing the interior. Thank you again!

canzano
canzano

Wood garden shed

Couldn't be happier.
Frank is competent and fear, he takes great pride on getting the job done properly.
Hai highly recommended him.

Thank you for taking the time to provide me with a review. It was a pleasure to work with you and looking forward to working with you in the future!

luther
luther
0 reviews Caledon, ON

Backyard shed

Frank did a great job with our new shed. Completed on time and on budget. Always kept site clean at the end of the day so there was no worry of tripping over construction material.

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review!
Keeping a safe workplace is very important to us and to our customers.
It was a pleasure working with you!

cvince005
cvince005

Cabana

Professional very organized job was done correctly and on time cleaned up didn’t even know he was at the job While it was getting done excellent would recommend them to my friends and anyone that wants a job done very well done thank you .

Thank you for taking the time to review our work!
I take great pride to be neat and complete the project on time without sacrificing quality.
It was a pleasure working with you!

Grace N.
Grace N.

Cedar cabin

I wanted an unique and one-of-a-kind cabin. That’s exactly what Frank built for us! Frank took the time necessary to build within our guidelines and budget. In the end my dad, who is a retired carpenter, loved talking shop with him. It has become my little mountain cabin, at home.

Thank you for your review. I truly enjoyed building your cabin and of course, your dads (coffee) visits. It was a pleasure working with you!

SaVi
SaVi

Gazebo

We hired Frank at Viking sheds to build our gazebo. A great experience right from the start. He took the time to explain the choices of designs and helped us in making the right decision. The final product is amazing and far greater than we expected. It’s like a piece of art.
Thank you for your hard work and your dedication to quality. We had many parties and family gathering under it!!!!!

Thank you for your review. I am glad to hear you are enjoying your gazebo with your friends and family. It was a pleasure working with you!

More about Viking Sheds

At Viking Sheds we are committed to building quality custom built sheds in Toronto (GTA). We design our products together with you to match your vision, needs and specifications.

What makes us unique from our competitors is that we will deliver a complete package starting with the sub-floor (cement or other) to the complete final structure of your vision.

We will work with you to select only quality and cost-effective materials. We will cut no corners and will use sound building techniques that will guarantee a structurally solid final product.

Your completed product will give your home the unique look that you are looking for. At Viking Sheds we offer the following products:

- Storage and Garden sheds