Plumbing And Vanity

Reviews for Plumbing And Vanity

Gratia Malone from Etobicoke
Gratia Malone from Etobicoke

toilet and tap repair

I called to have two toilets repaired (July 2018) and the taps in my sons room were leaking. Brian said it would 225$ to replace the 2 flush valves and fixe the leaky taps. He came when he said he would. He changed the two flush valves and when it came to the taps he told me to go to lowe's to buy parts and he'd comeback to fix them??? So taps were not fixed. The next day one of the toilets started making noise again so I contacted him and his answer was again to go to a store and buy another part and told me I could change it myself easily??
0n December 18th the other toilet he fixed started making the same noise again . I contacted him and he said he'd come by at some point to fix it. He sent a text on January 6th saying he was two streets away and could come by but we weren't home. So my toilets are still making noise, the taps are still leaking and I've yet to hear back from him. I will call someone who actually cares about their work and clients and have them come do the work once and for all. In other words if you want to be told you'll get work done for 225$ and you want someone to spend 20 minutes tinkering around and who sends you to buy parts and change them yourself and finally doesn't do what he said he would do for the agreed price- Brian is your guy

Hello Gratia Malone, we have no recollection of a customer fiting this profile. Can you please call us.

Eric in Bowmanville
Eric in Bowmanville

Kitchen Renovation

Plumbing & Vanity was great with my kitchen renovation. Very skilled at what they do, from demolition, to final finish they were a pleasure to work with. Price was also amazing compaired to a few quotes received.

Thank you for your kind words Eric. We truly had a pleasure in making sure your kitchen renovation went smoothly. We look forward you being our client in the future.

Mary  in Toronto
Mary in Toronto

Appliance Installation

I recently moved into new house and needed all my appliances installed. After receiving tons of outrageous quotes and long estimate wait times, I decided to give plumbing and vanity a call who quoted me $600 for install fridge, chimney hood fan, dishwasher, built in oven and gas range. Couldn’t have been happier with cost and quality of work.

Samdeep in Oshawa
Samdeep in Oshawa

Toilet Install

Had a leaky toilet replaced for $100. Done job well and the price was right. Professional, courteous and honest. Will definately use plumbing and vanity again in the future !

Looking for Plumbing pros in Mississauga?