Plumbing And Vanity

Reviews for Plumbing And Vanity

Nelly
Nelly

BEWARE OF HIRING THEM!

Brian is NOT a licensed plumber. I hired him to install new plumbing for a kitchen, 2 bathrooms and to install vanities, a dishwasher and a washing machine. I asked him repeatedly if he was adhering to building codes and he assured me was. It turns out he knowingly ignored Ontario building codes, in spite of me telling him that it was imperative that we did things "the right way". He only told me at the end of the job that he is not actually licensed. He charges the same rates as a licensed plumber that would use approved materials but installs inferior products that are non-compliant. He has been paid in full and is now avoiding my calls and messages. He was quick to collect payment but now seems to be busy to rectify the work he's done.

Mary  in Toronto
Mary in Toronto

Appliance Installation

I recently moved into new house and needed all my appliances installed. After receiving tons of outrageous quotes and long estimate wait times, I decided to give plumbing and vanity a call who quoted me $600 for install fridge, chimney hood fan, dishwasher, built in oven and gas range. Couldn’t have been happier with cost and quality of work.

Samdeep in Oshawa
Samdeep in Oshawa

Toilet Install

Had a leaky toilet replaced for $100. Done job well and the price was right. Professional, courteous and honest. Will definately use plumbing and vanity again in the future !

Looking for Plumbing pros in Mississauga?