HomeStars  >  Stucco in Ajax  >  R.D International Contractor

Reviews for R.D International Contractor

Bditella in Mississauga
Bditella in Mississauga

Basement renovation

We we're looking for a general contractor to renovate our basement and Daniel was recommended to us by a friend. Him and his team did an amazing transformation to our basement. They worked with our budget. They we're very professional, worked on our time schedule and they even finished the job ahead of time. We are very satisfied and highly recommend them. Thank you!

Maria
Maria

Stucco work

I required the foundation exterior done
Daniel and company are the nicest guys ever
So efficient so clean and professional
He was very knowledable and guided me to make the right choices.
Highly recommend them and already have another job lined up for them

thank you Maria! it was a pleasure

Paul in Toronto
Paul in Toronto

Stucco work

From my first contact with Daniel and Robert, I was really pleased with the way they outline the work to be done, the time frame and the cost. Sure enough, they finished within the time frame and at the agreed price. The work was top notch and they showed a lot of pride in their work to compliment their skill. They always answer my questions and took time to explain in detail to me. I highly recommend this company.

thank you Paul! it was a pleasure

Nazer Padua in Ajax
Nazer Padua in Ajax

stucco

these guys have been great , clean , professional and the job was fantastic. he explained the process thoroughly and gave us the options from design to pricing . i thank you Robert & Daniel. Keep up the great work!

thank you Nazer, enjoy it!

Barbara  in Mississauga
Barbara in Mississauga

Outstanding basement renovation

R.D. International contractor completely renovated my basement. Me and my entire family are extremely satisfied with the outcome. Daniel and team worked with me the entire time and advised which materials would be best for this type of job. The job was completed before the time frame. They are very punctual, professional, friendly and trustworthy. I definitely recommend them! Thank you guys so much for the hard work!

Ddenoble in Etobicoke
Ddenoble in Etobicoke

Stucco Job

Very professional and quality job. They finished the job before the deadline. Very neat tidy and friendly. Fair price for the amount of work done. Would reccomend to anyone looking for this type of work.

George Al in Ajax
George Al in Ajax

Amazing stucco job!

Very professional team. Finished their job on time unlike my experience with a lot of other contractors. I find their price to be very reasonable given the quality and the time frame they delivered their work within.

G. Un in Ajax
G. Un in Ajax

Awesome service. Recommended!!!

R.D International had done my stucco on my custom home. I could not be any more happier with the work they have done. It's outstanding!! Daniel and team are very punctual and such great workers. I would definitely recommend them!

thank you it was a pleasure!

Magdalena Medina in Ajax
Magdalena Medina in Ajax

Fake stone fireplace

I had them build the whole wall and had them make a place for the tv and fireplace. They installed it too. It was done in fake stone. Absolutely amazing! The workmanship is phenomenal and the workers are amazing too!
I am so pleased with the work done!!!
I would definitely recommend them!

Stucco

I had stucco done at the front of my home and I could not be happier with the finished product. Daniel and his team did a phenominal job and are extremely detail oriented. Would always reccommed R.D international Contractor.

More about R.D International Contractor

R. D. International Contractor is a family owned business based in Ajax, Ontario. We have been serving the GTA along with the Peel and Durham Region since 1995. R. D. specializes in stucco, basement renovations, home renovations, fake stone, interlocking, washrooms, moulding / crown mouldings. Our nature of work, attention ...