Canadian Choice Windows Edmonton

Reviews for Canadian Choice Windows Edmonton

Melanie Dacula in Edmonton
Melanie Dacula in Edmonton

Windows replacement

Our experience with Canadian Choice was outstanding!
To begin with, we had a really knowledgeable project manager Marat who came out to meet with us for an estimate. Office staff was always very nice and polite through out the entire process. Everything was done on time, just as expected. What I would also like to note is that when we had question bout closing our patio door, a technician from Canadian Choice came on the same day to explain it to us once again! I would recommend Canadian Choice to my friends and family.

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Would recommend Canadian choice to friends!!

I love my new windows! I am happy I went with Canadian Choice, as we were considering different companies. They may not be the cheapest on the market, but you pay for the quality and excellent service before and after installation. Would recommend Canadian choice to friends!!

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Project

Great company, polite staff from the beginning to the end. I really appreciate that everything was done on time and if I have questions they always respond on the same day.

Diana in Edmonton
Diana in Edmonton

Great company !

I had 2 properties done by Canadian Choice Widows and I would definitely go with them again. They were super fast, very polite and efficient. Windows were cleaned after, which I really appreciate! Installers Nikita and Boris are experts in what they do. Definitely recommend working with them!

Anya Y in Edmonton
Anya Y in Edmonton

Window and Door Installation

Canadian choice windows installed my windows and doors just recently and I am very pleased with the work that they did! Friendly stuff, professional installers and great windows. It is also great to see that they do installations when it is cold and snowing outside. Would recommend to friends and family