Canadian Choice Windows Edmonton

Reviews for Canadian Choice Windows Edmonton

Christine in Edmonton
Christine in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

WIndows for Main level of house

I had a very smooth process getting both my windows installed. Once I was happy with the quote. My windows came in as quoted with what Alex said. And my installation went smooth, the crew that installed was great to deal with and Very professional. I will recommend to my friends and family :)

Windows and patio doors

Alex was our project manager, he came out and discussed different options for our smaller space and provided a fair quote. He made a recommendation which we hadn't even thought of. We went from garden doors to sliding patio doors which has really opened up our kitchen! The installers were professional and friendly, they stayed late to finish the job, cleaned everything up and took away our old windows.
Excellent experience, from start to finish.
I highly recommend Canadian Choice Windows!

Bernie  in Edmonton
Bernie in Edmonton
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Window renovations

Very pleased with new windows, Clean job, always vacuuming, very polite from beginning to end, patched the stucco, took old windows away, premises tidy, very happy, great company, will get them again

Happy Customers in Edmonton
Happy Customers in Edmonton

Home Reno

Alex provided us with a fair quote and showed us some options that we did not know were available. Thanks to this , we are much happier than anticipated. Nikita and Oleg arrived with the windows and door to install and were very clean and did an excellent job. They stayed late to finish and were very professional.

robert in Edmonton
robert in Edmonton

window renovation

Alex came out and gave me a quote. The price was good, so I decided to go with Canadian Choice. The installers came out and did a great job. Very satisfied.

Tatiana in Vulcan
Tatiana in Vulcan

Windows and Doors installation

Absolutely amazing job has been done from A to Z. Very impressive. Right from the start I was impressed with the level of professionalism and customer service with this company. Team were friendly and efficient and worked with us to explain everything and make sure we got what we were looking for.

Replaced all the windows in our home.

Although our home was originally a 'show home', everything gets old and it was time for us to replace all the windows. We updated the front of our house by having a bow window installed and had a garden style window installed in the kitchen above the kitchen sink.
Everyone from our sales person, Marat, the office manager, Margo and onto the amazing installation crew (unbelievably hard working, polite, considerate, friendly & who cleaned up all the messes made by the installation) were FANTASTIC!

Melanie Dacula
Melanie Dacula

Windows replacement

Our experience with Canadian Choice was outstanding!
To begin with, we had a really knowledgeable project manager Marat who came out to meet with us for an estimate. Office staff was always very nice and polite through out the entire process. Everything was done on time, just as expected. What I would also like to note is that when we had question bout closing our patio door, a technician from Canadian Choice came on the same day to explain it to us once again! I would recommend Canadian Choice to my friends and family.

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Would recommend Canadian choice to friends!!

I love my new windows! I am happy I went with Canadian Choice, as we were considering different companies. They may not be the cheapest on the market, but you pay for the quality and excellent service before and after installation. Would recommend Canadian choice to friends!!

Project

Great company, polite staff from the beginning to the end. I really appreciate that everything was done on time and if I have questions they always respond on the same day.