Landmark Decks

Nathan in Ottawa
Nathan in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

AMAZING DECK AND SERVICE from LANDMARK DECKS

Hired Landmark Decks to complete or custom deck in Westboro in Ottawa. Called many contractor but my wife had a "good feeling" when she spoke to Darren at Landmark Deck. What a great experience, never hesitated to answer our many questions. Top quality craftsmanship, worked everyday and the team of guys were very polite and friendly, ALWAYS A SMILE ON THEIR FACES. I have had many other contractors and always had to chase after them to clean up at the end of the day. Darren outlined the process to us in simple term and left the jobsite so tidy. I have a small dog so like things clean. Highly recommend them and have to several of my friends.