Northland Construction & General Contracting

Basement Renovation
Toronto ON M2K 1J4
HomeStars  >  Basement Renovation in Toronto  >  Northland Construction & General Contracting

Review for Northland Construction & General Contracting

My Reno  in North York
My Reno in North York

General Renos

A large amount of what I paid for was to repair what my former contractor messed up.
I asked Wayde, my contractor to hit my on-suite and redo an update. This Reno was done within the timeline agreed and under budget.
Wayde fixed many of the “not to code” items with a smile and a head shake just not understanding why contractors perform such shauty workmanship.
Patiently working with Charlie Brown my brown tabby because he is a real difficult customer!
Wayde also renovated my basement by removing the carpeting, replacing it with wood flooring, painting and replacing baseboards.
He also took a storage area adjacent to a crawl space and turned it into a spa-like bathroom!!!!

More about Northland Construction & General Contracting

Northland Construction & General Contracting provides exceptional Construction, Project Management, General Contracting, and Renovation services from Mississauga to Oshawa and the entire GTA Our commitment to a high level of service and our ability to provide a full-service design, build, construction experience creates an environment greatly appreciated by our customers. ...