Brian Lloyd Restorations

Not pleased in Richmond Hill
Not pleased in Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Dining Room Table and Chairs refinished

Antique Dining Room table was finished nicely. Chairs were refinished and reupholstered using the material I gave him. The son is now running the company and he brought the chairs back having used the old foam. He told me his father had asked him if he was going to install new foam. He said no because it hadn’t been discussed with me. Silly me to presume that having very old chairs reupholstered would come with new foam for a comfortable seat! Every time I sit on one of these dining room chairs, that I paid to have redone, it makes me upset that he didn’t complete the job properly and when I asked him to do it correctly, he refuse to add the new foam.

More about Brian Lloyd Restorations

Artisan for over 40 years in furniture repairs and restoration, specializing in antiques and fine furniture. Over 40 years, more than 100, 000 hours restoring fine furniture, collectables and items de art. An artisan of intricate repairs and finishing.
Looking for Furniture Refinish & Repair pros in Newmarket?