Pandkroofing

Pandkroofing

Reviews for Pandkroofing

hadok82
hadok82

I would recommend pandkroofing to anyone out there looking for a re_roof project. Amazing job,good clean and Peter was so proffessional with his job. Thumbs up to his crew too.

Thanks Myra for the great words, we are humbled and motivated to even do better.

qadot
qadot

Stucco upgarde

The craftsmanship and prossionalism of pandkroofing was what sold me. Peter always picked his phone answering all our questions and he helped with all our nightmare of all the holes on our wall stucco. I highly recommend Peter and his crew.

thank you Quincy we are always here to j
help and a happy customer is one number priority. Thanks again

Odhiambo_da
Odhiambo_da

Roofing and fascia board

An amazing group of gentlemen who take their professionalism to the next level. The salesman (Ishmael) was so helpfull with information n went axtra mile to suggest what would be best for the job. PnK is definitely a recomendation. Showed up on time, worked professionally, the prices were fair and very helpfull n respectful.
When I got home from work, the job was well done and spotless.
I would 100% recomend Peter and his team to anyone looking for professionalism.
Keep it up and we are very satisfied with your work.

Thanks Odhiambo it was great working with you through out the project.

Joel
Joel

Roofing, metal facia & more!

Peter & his team were wonderful! He is very responsive, follows through on his commitments and goes above & beyond to deliver excellent service. I ran into a snag that required work beyond the scope of what we discussed (roofing & facia), he was there same day to size up the work, quoted me very fairly, delivered exactly what we discussed and quickly. An entrepreneur who is hard working, reasonably priced, a great guy to deal with, and who delivers quality results - what else can you ask for! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND you call Peter for your project.

Thanks Joe it was amazing working with you and best of luck.

Ish
Ish

Stucco

Was really amazing working with this company. Really respectful fellas n very professional. Their job is outstanding n the professionalism is just unquestionable. I would recommend to anyone looking for quality work to go for PnK Roofing.

Thank you Ish looking forward to more projects with your new house.

pwgichuru
pwgichuru

Re_roof

I used PANDKROOFING a month ago. I was having a leaking bedroom. Peter showed up on time as promised and expained in details how my roof needed a makeover. Before he left he water tight the roof to prevent more damage. I was impressed with their work and woud definately use them again as i need a stucco done in my house

Thank you pwgichuru it was amazing working with you. Thank you for choosing us

More about Pandkroofing

PANKROOFING was founded on the number one goal of customer satisfaction,professionalism and craftmanship.We have taken pride in what we do not just as a pending or ongoing project but we treat it as if it was our own home. We have handled commercial and residential roofing at a timely manner according to needs and specifications of the customers.Our 10% off for the seniors have been such a humble thought towards our parents who dont have a day to day pay cheque,all we say is WE GOT YOU! Pics of before and after is a must to show our client how committed we are.