Kitchen Cabinets Outlet

Reviews for Kitchen Cabinets Outlet

cvw
cvw

kitchen renovation

The consultation and design was done promptly and professionally. Worked hard to provide cabinets that suits our needs. Very satisfied with the end results!

Hi Caroline: Thanks for your review. I'm glad your family liked my kitchen design, and you like all our draws spaces. It is my pleasure to work with you . Please contact kitchen cabinets outlet anytime when you need us.

Regards

Connie

Yan
Yan
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen renovation

They offered Great customer service and awesome products. I Would highly recommend to my families and friends!

Hi Yan:
Thank you for taking your time write this review. I'm very happy that you like your kitchen renovation service from kitchen cabinets outlet. It is a pleasure to doing business with you. Please feel free to contact me when you need me.

Thanks again

Connie

timcafik
timcafik
1 review , ON

Kitchen reno ..build and install

In and out..quick ..clean..professional..quality work ..quality product
A pleasure to deal with ..highly recommend

Thank you Tim for taking your time write a great review . It's is been a pleasure doing business with you as well. I'm glad you like your new kitchen from kitchen cabinets outlet . Looking forward to help you again in the future.

Linda W.
Linda W.
2 reviews Aurora, ON

Kitchen and bath renovation

This is the second time I have used Kitchen Cabinets Outlet. I cannot say enough good things about the product line, installation, pricing, range of products and Connie’s expert design and assistance. The cabinets are solid wood construction with terrific hardware, great range of sizes and designs, crown mouldings and light rails to finish them off. Connie organized quartz counters for both kitchens and they are beautiful. We love the bathroom vanity with matching mirror. We also purchased gorgeous porcelain tiles from Connie at a better price and quality than the tile stores. Connie had great advice on finishing hardware which she supplied again at a good price. Thanks Connie and our next renovation will be with your company!

Thank you so much for your nice review. It is my pleasure to having you as my customer. I am happy that you love your kitchen and satisfied with our services. Please feel free to contact me any time when you need my help. Looking forward to doing another project with you. : )

Ahmad H.
Ahmad H.
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

New Kitchen

Very good customer service from A to Z.
Conie was extremely nice and very professional. The installers were very good.
We are very Happy.

Thank you so much for your nice review Ahmad. We are very happy that you love your new kitchen from kitchen cabinets outlet. Please feel free to contact us anytime when you need us. Thank you for your business.

More about Kitchen Cabinets Outlet

At Kitchen Cabinets Outlet we take great pride in providing our customers, the best possible service and in doing so we provide at no charge, professional consultation, state of the art digital design,exact measurements and a no obligation written quotation.