Inventa Ltd. Laminate Countertops

Reviews for Inventa Ltd. Laminate Countertops

ARTHICM in Brampton, Ontario Canada L6Y0K6
ARTHICM in Brampton, Ontario Canada L6Y0K6

EXCELLENT JOB

I had contacted various laminate counter top companies, and was met with very high prices-until I ran into Peter.Not only did he give me a very reasonable price,but his work speaks for itself.Clean finishing and he even repaired some pre-existing damage for no extra cost.A true class act!.

Thank you, was a real pleasure to deal with you.

John Taylor from Toronto
John Taylor from Toronto

Great Job by Inventa Ltd

It was a pleasure dealing with Peter. I found his information on HomeStars and he offered the type of service I was looking for. I called Peter the day after the cabinets were installed and he came out very quickly to do the measurements. He made some excellent suggestions, based on his extensive experience with laminate counter tops.

Two days later he was back to install the counter tops and they look great.

A quality product at a fair price. Very professional.

Thanks Taylor, was pleasure to deal with you too!

Gita
Gita
1 review Hamilton, ON

Kitchen counter replacement

Very happy with my new kitchen counter. Thank you for recomending the color. And thank you for installation the next day after my call!!! No waiting for 3 weeks like with other companies I spoke to. And the price for the service provided is amazing. Peter, I will be recomending you to all my friends!

Gita, Tanks you for the lovely review.

Rob
Rob

Laminate countertop

Fast and efficient responce-time. Peter was prompt with crazy quick turnaround-time in 1 day! And not to mention they were very competitive in pricing and did exelent work.

Hello, Mr.Rob Thank you very much for your kind review. Have a good day. Peter.

More about Inventa Ltd. Laminate Countertops

We provide Laminate countertop manufacture and installation service. We have 55 different colors in stock. Hundreds of styles and colors of laminate countertops available from Arborite, Formica, Pionite and Wilson Art to choose from. Custom laminate countertops for Kitchen, Vanities, Bars. Will measure, cut, deliver and install. Will do plumbing ...
Looking for Countertops pros in Mississauga?