Ottawa Home Renovations & Landscape Design Inc

Basement Renovation
Ottawa ON K2E 8A5
HomeStars  >  Basement Renovation in Ottawa  >  Ottawa Home Renovations & Landscape Design Inc

Reviews for Ottawa Home Renovations & Landscape Design Inc

Annie in Toronto
Annie in Toronto

Renovation Work

I hired this company to do a renovation in my property I rent out.
Very professional, knew what they were doing, end result was fantastic. Top on my list for future work and recommendations.

Micheal in Nepean
Micheal in Nepean
1 review Ottawa, ON

Basement Renovation

We purchased a older home last year and the basement was not finished. So we recently decided it was time to have a complete basement with a kitchen. Basement is quite large, Gave a fair price, always on time, freindly, and they actually knew what they were doing, no surprises etc. Did the work very good, We are happy.

Thank you Micheal ! We’re glad your happy with everything, looking forward to serve you again this summer.

Katarina
Katarina
1 review Ottawa, ON

Complete Basement with Kitchen and walk in shower

My basement was unfinished and my husband and I had a great plan for our basement. The company took a great interest in our plan answered all our questions. End result was fantastic! We are both pleased with the work and was done at a timely manner. Definitely will ecommend to my freinds and family!

We are so happy your happy! Thank you

More about Ottawa Home Renovations & Landscape Design Inc

Company founder building in Ottawa's Construction & Renovations Industry for over 20 years and has serviced over 1000 homes for Ottawa's home builders like Minto Homes, Claridge Homes, Richcraft Homes, Mattamy Homes, Monarch Homes and many more! Home-builder to home-owner. Ottawa Home Renovations & Landscape Design is a family owned, ...