Renomar Inc

Bathroom Renovation
Sharon ON L0G 1V0

Reviews for Renomar Inc

Bathroom Reno

I cannot say enough positive things about Olimpiu and his team.

I purchased a 6 year old condo in downtown Toronto and decided to embark on a series of renovations, including the bathroom. I had hired a designer to help with my choices and decided to install an advanced Kohler DTS Prompt digital shower system with multiple rain shower heads, body jets and a hand shower. After obtaining quotes to use my designer’s contractors, I had a bit of sticker shock as the labor was quoted at $20K. I found Olimpiu on Homestars and decided to have him come and provide an estimate. Olimpiu quoted about $10K for the job. While I was reluctant at first due to the significant price difference, I was pleasantly surprised by all of my interactions and the quality of the work.

Olimpiu and Mike showed up on time every day, and at the end of each workday they tidied up and left the job site organized. Upon completion of the demolition, Olimpiu advised me that my designer was running late and putting my timelines at risk. After being unable to get my designer back on track to achieve our timelines, I decided to proceed on my own with Olimpiu’s advice. We found that the designer had created a shower that was much too small and needed to increase the size halfway through the project. Olimpiu was patient and quoted a modest fee to make the necessary adjustments (which were significant, as they required closing off an existing door and redoing the shower entirely). Olimpiu had mentioned they would need 4 extra business days to complete the project; however, he and Mike finished early - in only 1 extra business day.

For anyone that has been through renovations, you know that they can be a headache. The other contractors I worked with all had an issue of some kind or another; however, my bathroom renovations with Olimpiu were by far the easiest and best quality of work. I would highly recommend him to anyone – in fact, I’ve already passed his information on to a number of colleagues that are in love with my new shower!

Thank you, Mike & Olimpiu for the fantastic work and a shower that I will enjoy for years to come!

Thank you Brandon for your review! We are thrilled to hear that you love your new bathroom and had a positive experience working with us. We are always happy to offer our design suggestions and advice based on our expertise. We hope you enjoy your bathroom for years to come!

Alex in Toronto
Alex in Toronto

Amazing experience with Olimpiu and Mike!

We chose Olimpiu to do our bathroom renovation.
His initial visit inspired confidence in us - he told us what he could and couldn't do, and advised what was worth doing for our money and what would cost extra that he didn't think was worth it.
He contacted us in advance of starting the job to make sure we had everything ready to go and recommended places to pick our fixtures etc.
On the first day, he did a thorough walkthrough with us and Mike, his colleague, to ensure we were all aligned on what they were going to do. Mike did most of the work, and each morning, he and Olimpiu did a walkthrough of the work and checked in with us on any details they wanted to go over.
Mike and Olimpiu were so considerate. They were so tidy and diligent about cleaning up at the end of each day, tools stacked neatly. The attention to detail of the work itself is amazing, and there's not been a single thing we've had to question. They've been meticulous about everything, sourcing tile trim that would match our hardware, ensuring everything is installed in the right place and double and triple checking before doing anything.

Olimpiu had suggested it would take 15 days, and they've finished in 9 days! This is the best experience we've had with a contractor, and we really wish we'd found Olimpiu and Mike before we did our kitchen and some of our other projects. We're already making a list of future projects that we will want to use them for!

Thank you for your kind review Alex. Here at Renomar Inc. we pride ourselves on offering our professional expertise and knowledge for renovations and designs in order to provide the best results for our clients. We are thrilled that you are happy with the work we did in your home and we look forward to working with you in the future.

Daniella
Daniella

Basement Renovation

Olimpiu and his team completely redid the front and back areas of our basement, taking space that was cluttered and difficult to use and turning it into a beautiful and functional area. Olimpiu was always helpful and willing to answer all of our questions, and was always willing to walk us through next steps. They stayed exactly on timeline which was very appreciated. We will definitely be looking forward to working with him in other areas of our house!

Thank you Daniella for your review. We make a priority to help our customers in making the right decisions in all aspects of the renovation project, as well to keep the time frame and pricing in the contract terms.
We are happy to be able to help you to maximize your basement space, and look forward to work with you again in the near future.

Ionut
Ionut

Shower Renovation

Amazing job! Clean, precise and timely!

It is a rare treat to have a professional like Renomar working for you. This is especially relieving after having really bad experiences with other contractors in the past. Some of them might read a few really bad reviews I wrote on other companies.

I had a leaking shower after only 5 years of use. Before jumping the gun and demolishing the old shower, Renomar first tried to identify if this can be avoided.
They thoroughly inspecting the shower floor, walls and valves. They even opened the ceiling underneath the shower to look for any leaking pipes or drains. At the end it became clear that the Schluter drain installation in my old shower was leaking because it was poorly installed.

Renomar helped with selecting the right Schluter parts (drain, membrane, etc.), tile size and quality and also proposed the optimal positioning for minimal grout lines.
Before starting the job, Renomar covered with carpets all their work area, starting from the main entrance door to the washroom on the second floor. This saved me a LOT of dust and cleaning afterwards and also allowed me to conduct my everyday activity without worrying about dust all over the place.

Renomar carefully removed the old shower glass and placed it on rubber pads against the shower walls. They also found a company willing to reinstall the old shower glass for me. Not having to install a new shower glass saved me a lot of money!
The whole shower job was done in less than a week. The team showed up every day around 9 am and left after 4 pm. Like clockwork!
Each day, before finishing the work, they cleaned after themselves: swept the dust from the working area, collected the garbage in plastic bags. All tools were either collected or nicely piled up in the shower area.
The end result of this methodical and clean work is a very chic and modern shower with a nice and tall niche and massage heads aligned to my size. My entire family LOVES it.

I was impressed by the quality of work and in general by the professional approach. I am happy and grateful to have worked with this company!
Amazing job and amazing people working there! Kudos!!!

Feel free to contact me for any additional information or photos. I would gladly share my very positive experience with anyone interested in this company.

Thank you Ionut for your review. At Renomar Inc. We are trying to satisfy our customer needs, making sure that the job will be done right the first time. We are glad that everything worked good for you and we could save you some time and money with the glass enclosure.
We wish you all the best and enjoy your new shower for years to come.

Fateh
Fateh

Bathroom renovation

Olimpiu, is a very honest, trustworthy and highly professional. Has a great work ethics. Work and no words. We were very satisfied with his professional work.

Thank you Fateh for your kind review. It was a pleasure working for you, and I wish you all the best.

fabiosciortino
fabiosciortino
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Bathroom renovation

I have used Renomar Inc on several renovations and evertime the work that was done was exceptional

Thank you Fabio for your kind review.
We are happy to meet all of your expectations , and we hope to work with you again soon.

hilary
hilary

Bathroom renovation

Olympiu gave us a competitive quote, did excellent work, stayed on budget and finished in a week! More than that, he was easy to work with and gave us good advice. We are very happy with our new bathroom and have recommended him to many friends.

Thank you Hilary for your kind review and recommendations.
We always make a priority to meet our clients timeline and budget, without any compromise for quality!

Donna & Mike in Sharon
Donna & Mike in Sharon
1 review Sharon, ON

Bathroom Renovations

Olympiu has been amazing with our house and family. He has renovated 3 bathrooms on 3 separate occasions in our home and came in last minute to investigate a leak we were having in another area. He is professional, skilled and knowledgeable about his business. He is clean and thorough with his work and meets timelines perfectly. We cannot say enough positive about him. Do not hesitate to trust him with your home and your renovations...you will not be disappointed. We look forward to working with him in the future!
Donna & Mike in Thornhill

Thank you for your kinds words Donna and Mike! We are thrilled you chose Renomar Inc. as your contractor for all three projects. We hope to work with you again soon!

Vincent C.
Vincent C.

Bathroom renovation

Olimpiu was the one who asked the most question and made the most suggestions during the original visit. He provided a written estimate within 2 days as promised. Of the several contractors bidding on the project, his was the only one providing a detailed breakdown of what he was going to do, what i was supposed to do, what was not covered & a price. Though the initial timeline was for starting in 2 wks, because i was experiencing a water leak from behind the bathroom wall on the 2nd floor down to the basement, he adjusted his schedule & started in a couple of days. Turned out it was the old main drain necessitating the opening of the wall on all floors to remove it & install a new one. He did this in 1 day minimizing the damage. The rest of the renovation went ahead without a hitch. He and his assistant put in full days & work very diligently & professionally. His work product is without any failings & looks marvellous. His quote was not the cheapest but i have no regret as things progressed as planned & never had cause to worry or question what was being done. I have no reservation in recommending him. He personally does most of the work & oversees his assistant which guarantees high quality.

Thank you kindly for this wonderful review Vincent! Renomar Inc. always strives to meet our customers needs and we are always happy to provide recommendations and suggestions for your project. We are ecstatic to hear you liked our work!

Christiane a.
Christiane a.

Bathroom renovation

We are very happy with the results of our bathroom renovation. Olimpiu was very professional and easy to work with. The project was completed on time and on budget with excellent workmanship and attention to detail. He completely gutted our old bathroom and in less than 2 weeks produced a beautiful new 4 piece bathroom He was very flexible and accommodating any requests we had. We would highly recommend him for any bathroom renovation project.

Thank you for recommending Renomar Inc Christiane! We are glad to hear you are happy with our work on your bathroom renovation. It was a pleasure working with you!

More about Renomar Inc

Bathroom, Kitchen, Home renovation....lots of experience from an honest guy who will work with you to future proof your investment so it remains relevant for years to come.

Connect with me to see what is possible....renomarinc@yahoo.com