ReHome Inspections

HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in Granville Ferry  >  ReHome Inspections

Reviews for ReHome Inspections

Private User reviews Granville Ferry, NS

Home inspection

The service was quick, friendly and worry free, allowing us to focus on other aspects of buying a home. We where kept informed during and after the inspection. Also they had several payment options that made it easy. I would recommend ReHome Inspection to anyone looking to inspect a home they are considering buying.

Private User reviews Hampton, NS

Home Inspection

This home inspection was very thorough and being there in person with Phil as he clearly described what he saw and examined was a great comfort in getting to know the house. It's an invaluable experience and one that every home owner should wish to have. It's all about the capability, experience and pleasant personality of a first class home inspector.

Thank you kindly for the thoughtful review; you just made my day! Glad I could help and I wish you the best in your new home.
~Phil

Gunslinger  in Granville Ferry
Gunslinger in Granville Ferry

House inspection

We were delighted with Phil and his service. He was open and honest and easy to communicate with. Considering this was our first house he went a long way with aiding in our decision making progress. His commitment to do the job properly was in full effect when he made the above and beyond effort to get into the attic, which was no easy task considering the available space. I would recommend Phil to any other people in need of a house inspection

Hey "Gunslinger"! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. It's the hard to reach areas of a home that often conceal the most issues. I know I wouldn't want to buy a home without first looking in the attic - and at every inspection I pretend I am the one buying the home. Have a fantastic summer and enjoy the new digs!

dleblanc in Durham
dleblanc in Durham
1 review Durham, ON

Excellent Experience with ReHome Inspections

Since I was buying my property from out of province I got a recommendation from my Realtors for my Home Inspection. Phil was great to contact me via email, explain the process and what I could expect from the home inspection. The report was detailed and easy to understand and received right after the inspection. I appreciated the recommendations of Tradesmen in the area as I will be doing some renos and do not know any of the local companies. I was very satisfied with the whole experience.

Will in Granville Ferry
Will in Granville Ferry

Home inspection

Very informative walk through. Worth knowing all the good and bad. He is not there to tell you the good but when there is little bad its all good. For peace of mind its good to hear what needs to be corrected immediately and what can wait a year or ten years. I will sleep better.

Private User reviews Yarmouth, NS

Total house inspection prior to purchasing the house

Extremely thorough, knowledgeable and unrushed. Explained every step, very patient with many questions asked of him ensuring that all his observations were completely understood. Helpful with suggestions and tips to avoid future problems. The inspection was completed on very short notice which was a blessing in the purchasing process. The final report was provided expediently and was so professional compared to inspection reports we've seen before. An excellent experience with this company and would highly recommend it to anyone.

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Much appreciated! You found yourself a great home - and what a view! Wishing you much happiness and good fortune in your new place. Take care.
Phil

Brian in Granville Ferry
Brian in Granville Ferry

Thanks ReHome Inspections

For the amazingly detailed home inspection, and report. Phil was super-friendly and very patient with all of my questions.

As a first-time home buyer, I didn't know what to expect with a home inspection, and was very pleased with Phil's attention to detail.

Thanks! =D

Jackie E. in Granville Ferry
Jackie E. in Granville Ferry

Home inspection

Phil Schnetzer is very easy to work with and delivered (by email) a detailed, comprehensive and very useful report within 24 hours. I was able to make my decision not to buy in the basis of it.

jruttner in Granville Ferry
jruttner in Granville Ferry

home inspection

This is by far the most thorough and comprehensive home inspection I have ever had done (and there have been several, and in different cities...). Not only are you provided with an in-depth report that covers all aspects, but you are also given an extensive vetted list of tradespeople, suppliers, and services that you will definitely make use of, I can guarantee it. And if that weren't enough, there's also a blog/newsletter that contains useful and interesting information and that gets updated regularly. All in all, a terrific service and highly recommended.

irwinj in Granville Ferry
irwinj in Granville Ferry

Home Inspection

As a first time home buyer, I am very new to the inner workings of a house. Phil was patient, thorough, and extremely knowledgeable of every aspect of a house. Every inch of the house (inside and outside) was covered and explained incredibly well. I learned a lot throughout the entire experience and many issues a regular person would not see or think of, were brought to my attention. I am so thankful I found him before buying my first home.

More about ReHome Inspections

Certified home inspector serving the greater Annapolis Valley, Nova Scotia. Make an informed and confident home purchase by allowing me to thoroughly inspect every system of the home. www. rehomeinspections. com