Pretom Construction Inc

Reviews for Pretom Construction Inc

Emma McKeen from Toronto
Emma McKeen from Toronto

Condo fixup

I had all of the baseboards replaced, kitchen backsplash finished and a new vanity put in. Patrick was very punctual and professional. He worked very efficiently and did an excellent job.
He loved the company of my dog which was nice!
I would definitely recommend him and would probably hire him again.

arc.pro
arc.pro

Whole appartment reno

Whole job is done on time and with out most professionalism. Guys were punctual and always on time. They've done very good protection of furniture and did cleaning site every day!

dana m.
dana m.

Full home renovation

Pretom did a full got job renovation on my new home. The work was completed to a very high-level, beautiful detailing, very clean work. I have completed many renovations on several of my homes in the past, none compared to this one. It was a pleasure working with Pretom, and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to anyone looking for a contractor for their home renovations

natashad1468
natashad1468

Bathroom renovation, tile flooring and painting

Very professional approach. I liked that they were also providing suggestions on how to make some things better and also how to save money. They also didn't mind to fix some extra thing for me which were out of the contact. I liked that they took pride in their work, focused on quality and paid attention to details. I strongly recommend Predrag and Tom for any work.

More about Pretom Construction Inc

Pretom Construction is a construction company specialising in residential and commercial spaces renovation and improvement projects, that operates within the city of Toronto and the broader GTA area.