Pretom Construction Inc

Reviews for Pretom Construction Inc

Anit
Anit

Kitchen Renovation

They did a fabulous work in renovating my entire kitchen. It looks awesome now with new cabinets, counter tops and back splashes. And to make the deal even sweeter, everything was done within a specified budget and without cutting corners on quality side. Pedja specifically is a real hard working guy, flexible with timings and someone who takes pride in doing good work (and rightly so). He was open always open for suggestions and feedback and is a sort of perfectionist. I would definitely recommend him to my friends and family for any future home renovations.

RL
RL

Deck and other jobs

Excellent quality. Showed up when he said he would. Prices aren’t the cheapest but you get what you pay for. Reasonably priced considering the quality of work. He is there when he says he will be and works long hours to get the job done as fast as he can.

Debbie in Toronto
Debbie in Toronto

Pretom Saved the day!

I can't recommend Predrag highly enough. I was in a bind after someone I hired stopped showing up mid construction. I put a listing on Homestars and Predrag came the next day to give me a reasonable quote and said he could start the very next day on completing all the repairs on my house. My list was long and included fixing cracks in my walls and ceiling, repairing and painting the front area of my house, replacing cracked tiles in my kitchen floor. But I can't say enough good things about the job that he did in my basement. It started with repairing some water damage (which was extensive on my ceiling, walls and around a window), but after seeing what a difference it was I decided to remove all the carpeting and install laminate flooring. All I can say is it's amazing. Predrag even called me after a very heavy rainfall to make sure everything was okay after the job was completed. I will for sure work with Predrag on future projects. I can't thank him enough for the incredible job he did on my house.

Emma McKeen from Toronto
Emma McKeen from Toronto

Condo fixup

I had all of the baseboards replaced, kitchen backsplash finished and a new vanity put in. Patrick was very punctual and professional. He worked very efficiently and did an excellent job.
He loved the company of my dog which was nice!
I would definitely recommend him and would probably hire him again.

arc.pro
arc.pro

Whole appartment reno

Whole job is done on time and with out most professionalism. Guys were punctual and always on time. They've done very good protection of furniture and did cleaning site every day!

dana m.
dana m.

Full home renovation

Pretom did a full got job renovation on my new home. The work was completed to a very high-level, beautiful detailing, very clean work. I have completed many renovations on several of my homes in the past, none compared to this one. It was a pleasure working with Pretom, and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to anyone looking for a contractor for their home renovations

natashad1468
natashad1468

Bathroom renovation, tile flooring and painting

Very professional approach. I liked that they were also providing suggestions on how to make some things better and also how to save money. They also didn't mind to fix some extra thing for me which were out of the contact. I liked that they took pride in their work, focused on quality and paid attention to details. I strongly recommend Predrag and Tom for any work.

More about Pretom Construction Inc

Pretom Construction is a construction company specialising in residential and commercial spaces renovation and improvement projects, that operates within the city of Toronto and the broader GTA area.