Red Dot

Calgary AB T2E 7A2

Reviews for Red Dot

Private User reviews Lethbridge, AB

Leaky Roof

I was having an issue with leaky roof. Searched the internet for a roofing company in Lethbridge. First company I called twice and never received a call back. I then called Epic Roofing in Lethbridge and am glad I did. I found them to be very prompt, professional, knowledgeable and great communication. I would not hesitate to use their services in the future and highly recommend them for any roofing needs. Thanks to Dustin for his help!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Roof and trough system replacement

Last fall, I was planning to change the roof of my house. I shopped online, and found good reviews about Epic Roof. I made a phone call, and they gave me competitive price. They got the job done on time. Whenever something came up following the installation, I contacted the company's project manager, who responded and addressed the issue in a timely manner. So this year, I decided to ask them to replace the entire trough system of my house.

Thanks for your review! If there's anything else we can provide or improve please let us know! customercare@epicroofing.ca

More about Red Dot

Red Dot is a restoration, construction, cleaning, and on-site building services company for all commercial, residential, and condominium properties.
Looking for Garage Design & Organization pros in Calgary?