INOA Garage Doors

Cyrus
Cyrus
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

garage door repair

Worked quickly and efficiently to complete the job late at night. Replaced/Installed garage door springs and ancillary hardware

Thank you Cyrus. We are always happy to help.

sylvie
sylvie
1 review Ottawa, ON

servicing our garage door opener

Service was impeccable, from the employee who took my call to the young man who showed up at my doorstep. The problem was fixed in no time. Friendly, caring, respectful, worked quickly and efficiently, taking the time to explain. I wish I remembered their names. I will gladly recommend the company to anyone asking.

Thank you Sylvie! we were very happy we could help and thank you for your business.

mbadonaghy
mbadonaghy
1 review Ottawa, ON

garage door motor/opener

André arrived as scheduled, provided me with options, and then proceded to install the new motor. The work was done efficiently. He did forget to provide me with a copy of the invoice, but he called the next morning to let me know he would drop it off.

Thank you for the kind words! we appreciate your business!

More about INOA Garage Doors

INOA garage doors is Ottawa based and family owned company. Our garage company operated by experienced technicians with more than 10 years of proven experience in the Canadian market. In any garage problem our family will be happy to help your family providing expert advice, innovative solutions and excellent customer service including one year warranty for all parts and labor!

*****

We offer all residential garage door repairs including replacement of broken cables and springs, openers, hinges and brackets, panel replacement and fresh installations of brand new door.

*****

We are proud to serve our community in the Ottawa and Gatineau area.
We serve Clarence-Rockland, Russell, Carp, Kanata, Stittsville, Richmond, Munster, Malakoff, Manotick, Nepean, Bayshore, Centerpaointe, Carlington, Westboro, The Glebe, Alta Vista, Vanier, Overbrook, Greenbelt, Greely, Metcalfe, Gloucester, Greenbelt, Cumberland, Hull, Plateau, Aylmer, and Chelsea.

​​