Isa Serv

Reviews for Isa Serv

Carla in Toronto
Carla in Toronto

House Cleaning

I had my house cleaned a few months ago and I requested a deep cleaning service. Cristina did an awesome job albeit she had to work alone. I will definitely be using their services again.

Thank you for your review, Carla. Isa Serv is proud to be at your service.

suz_shi in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2
suz_shi in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2

Amazing Condo Cleaning

For a single person who works anywhere from 50-80 hours a week, I don't have time to clean, let alone a deep clean. When I moved into my condo, I didn't do a deep clean. I recently sprained my hand which makes it hard for me to clean and do the dishes. Cristina came and was a GEM, made my bed and washed my wine glasses! My place is now spotless! Other cleaning places were going to charge me $150-200 for my 1 bedroom condo; some of them didn't include products which I thought was ridiculous and not sustainable. I will be using them on a monthly basis. I wasn't feeling well when Cristina came, the products they use didn't leave a smell therefore didn't make me feel more ill. She was very respectful and very kind. You can even pay via EMT, which I thought was awesome!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Great Job

Cristina was on time and did a great job. It was unfortunate she had to work alone today, but she stood by her commitment and came anyway. Our home looks great thanks to you. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Thanks so much Cristina!

SMinhas
SMinhas

Post Reno cleanup

Cristina was quick and did a great job. She was respectful of the space and the cost came under estimate. Would highly recommend this service.

Darius B.
Darius B.
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Housekeeper

Excellent job done yesterday by team nr2 from Isa serv. These 2 ladies cleaned my house so well. I will definitely continue taking more services from green maid. Keep up the good work.

Dany I. in Toronto
Dany I. in Toronto

Cleaning service

Very professional . The ladies came in with there cleaning supplies went straight to work. Cut down on my stress a lot! They did a great job and I would recommend them.

Rebecca E.
Rebecca E.

Housekeeping

Love Isa Serv cleaners. They are cleaning wizards! My house looks amazing. They cleaned things I didn't realize were dirty. The main thing I love about Isa Serv maids is the booking process. Website is so easy to use. I just plug in the dates I want my house cleaned and it's done.

Thank you Rebecca, see you next week.

More about Isa Serv

Isa Serv is your professional cleaning company offering a wide range of incomparable cleaning services to residences and businesses alike. We strive to exceed your expectations by providing you with reliable, trustworthy and detail oriented services each and every time we visit your home. Our dedicated team will delve into the nooks and crannies of your home with an impressive persistency. We also clean your carpets, tiles and grout. Our carpet cleaning service uses the most advanced products and equipment. With all our maid services and carpet cleaning we take pride in our work.